Which Care Bear Are You?

mom4 said:
My eight-year-old daughter asked me to take this quiz. I'm Cheer Bear!

http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/fungames/whichbear.html
LOL! I loved this one!
Tenderheart is a loving and lovable bear who knows lots about helping others share their feelings. By helping people show they care, Tenderheart Bear helps spread love and make it grow. He wears the perfect symbol for his job on his tummy—a heart.

Caring Mission: Shows people how to care.
Symbol: His heart symbol represents his famous loving care.
Personality: Caring and kind.
Character Quirk: He's a real daredevil in any vehicle from a skateboard to a cloudmobile.
Color: Brown.
Best Friend: Grumpy Bear
Relationship Challenge: Helping Funshine Bear know when it's the wrong time to joke.
Motto: Nobody cares like a bear!

It says I am Grumpy Bear:

You may be grouchy but you always persevere. You are especially good at helping others deal with their disappointments and frustrations.

no1tovote4 said:
It says I am Grumpy Bear:

You may be grouchy but you always persevere. You are especially good at helping others deal with their disappointments and frustrations.

:laugh: You are my 'best friend.'

Best Friend: Grumpy Bear

You're a friend bear. You are outgoing and friendly. You know all about friendship and what it means to be devoted to somone in good times and bad.

Kathianne said:
Me got another 'best friend'!

Hmm. Maybe I don't get any friends - I didn't see "best friend" anywhere..

Must be my sunny disposition with migraine's that gets me so many... :cry:

Shattered said:
Hmm. Maybe I don't get any friends - I didn't see "best friend" anywhere..

Must be my sunny disposition with migraine's that gets me so many... :cry:

You have to go to the 'About the Bears' page and select 'you' from the list...

Here's mine:

Grumpy Bear frowns a lot—that's his way to show us how silly we look when we frown too much. He also shows that it's okay to be grumpy sometimes. But even when we're grumpy, we're still loved, and we're reminded of that by Grumpy Bear's symbol—a rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops.

Caring Mission: He helps others see how silly it is to let our grumpiness go too far.
Symbol: His rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops means a little grumpiness is okay when it's tempered with love.
Personality: Grouchy, but perseverant.
Character Quirk: He's accident prone and things never seem to go his way.
Color: Blue.
Best Friend: Funshine Bear
Relationship Challenge: Good Luck Bear—Grumpy can't stand the way things always go right for Good Luck.
Motto: I'm not mad, I'm Grumpy!

no1tovote4 said:
You have to go to the 'About the Bears' page and select 'you' from the list...

Here's mine:

Grumpy Bear frowns a lot—that's his way to show us how silly we look when we frown too much. He also shows that it's okay to be grumpy sometimes. But even when we're grumpy, we're still loved, and we're reminded of that by Grumpy Bear's symbol—a rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops.

Caring Mission: He helps others see how silly it is to let our grumpiness go too far.
Symbol: His rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops means a little grumpiness is okay when it's tempered with love.
Personality: Grouchy, but perseverant.
Character Quirk: He's accident prone and things never seem to go his way.
Color: Blue.
Best Friend: Funshine Bear
Relationship Challenge: Good Luck Bear—Grumpy can't stand the way things always go right for Good Luck.
Motto: I'm not mad, I'm Grumpy!

Ok.. I went back to look, had to retake the quiz, gave the same exact answers, and got a totally different bear this time.. This thing is rigged.

"Friend Bear"

Caring Mission: She shows how to be a great friend.
Symbol: Her twin, smiling flowers symbolize the joy of friendship.
Personality: Kind and friendly.
Character Quirk: A real chatterbox, she doesn't always know when to be quiet.
Color: Peach.
Best Friend: Love-a-lot Bear
Relationship Challenge: No one-she gets along with everyone!
Motto: Have I got a friend for you—me!

(That's a complete load of shit, and not the least bit right).

My NEW bear:

"Love-A-Lot Bear"

Caring Mission: She helps spread love.
Symbol: Love-a-lot Bear's two intertwined hearts stand for the closeness and loyalty of true love.
Personality: Spunky and energetic.
Character Quirk: Like cupid's arrow, she can create a crush in no time. She can bring the most unlikely couples together.
Color: Pink.
Best Friend: Friend Bear
Relationship Challenge: She has a bit of a crush herself, on Tenderheart Bear.
Motto: <b>Love will find a way, and if it doesn't, I will!</b>

How true. :D

Cheer Bear. Ew. Ick. Rolf.

Cheer Bear is a very happy Care Bear who helps others see the bright side of life. She will sometimes even do a cheer to help make someone happier. Wherever she goes, Cheer Bear wears a symbol of hope and happiness—a rainbow.

Caring Mission: Cheers people up.
Symbol: Her rainbow symbol represents hope.
Personality: Happy and upbeat.
Character Quirk: Sometimes communicates through rhyming cheers.
Best Friend: Wish Bear
Relationship Challenge: Grumpy Bear - she's always trying to cheer him up!
Motto: When in doubt, SMILE

Cheer Bear is a very happy Care Bear who helps others see the bright side of life. She will sometimes even do a cheer to help make someone happier. Wherever she goes, Cheer Bear wears a symbol of hope and happiness—a rainbow.

Motto: When in doubt, SMILE!

Any Wish Bears out there?

Said1 said:
Cheer Bear. Ew. Ick. Rolf.

Motto: When in doubt, SMILE

Egads. I feel worse for you than I feel for myself.

You am a Bedtime Bear

You am brave, loyal and able to calm others' fears and worries.

You have an easy-going, yet confident personality.

Care Bears - Welcome to Care Bears.com
Omg have you seen trumpybear.com?

A twelve year old thread? Really? You should be embarrassed... This may the the worst case of Thread Necromancy evah! LOL

Care Bears - Welcome to Care Bears.com
Omg have you seen trumpybear.com?

A twelve year old thread? Really? You should be embarrassed... This may the the worst case of Thread Necromancy evah! LOL
I just saw the commercial and did a search to see if anyone was talking about the trumpybear. I wonder who owns it? Anyways I didn’t want to start a new thread so I bumped this oldie. You got a problem with it?

Forum List

Back