Which butt instructs others including military on how to eat!!!

This 'initiative?' Oh Jesus Christ!

apparently you don't read links. Let's look:

Oh, looky there! The military has been working on this already! Even before the First Lady got involved. It was a program. An initiative to improve the health of soldiers.

And why? b/c Michelle Obama hates the military? Let's see:

hmm...seems the military wants to fix a problem - namely, fat soldiers.

What will this communist come up with next! Let them eat salt. and fat. and doritos.

Under the new program, each of the armed services will be asked to update menu standards for the first time in two decades and to ensure that healthier food choices are available.

"We are intent on focusing on preventable illnesses to help our people stay out of our clinics and hospitals by improving their physical condition," said Dr. Jonathan Woodson, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs.

Crazy leftwing nuttiness from one of them ejumacated doctor types.

You know, we had a program for fat soldiers. they didn't stay fat very long. It was called a fat boy program, and it usually had the meanest SOB Sergeant in the company running it. They lost the weight and most of them kept it off....... Didn't take the pentagon or extra money, just a dedicated Sergeant in each company.....

I know one woman who was in the military and she lost SO much weight that they became concerned and had her eating a lot of extra calories every day to deal with the loss. She is still skinny to this day.

If the FIRST LADY's rump is the key factor to voting for a POTUS, Dennis Kucinich would be POTUS

First off I will give Mrs Obama credit for being in fairly good shape. Some pictures of her were rather terrible but I think she has learned to dress better along the way.

Now about military chow. It is designed by nutritionists to give a military person the correct number of calories protein fat etc that they need to keep going in their active lifestyle. You cannot survive the military on the sensible diet that the Lady is talking about.

This is where she needs to just get her civilian nose out of military business...... Seems as though neither of the Obama's understand the military.

Obama's 'understand the military"?
How about these comments by our current C-I-C and "understanding about military"???
Obama: "our troops air-raiding villages and killing civilians"!
During the worst of Iraq this CHEERLEADER encouraged our enemies the TERRORIST
with words THAT THE terrorists USED to recruit more terrorists!
HOW disgusting!
And it wasn't STUPIDITY I now believe on the part of Obama but a clear calculated use of words to A) Tear down the morale of US troops when a Senator says this and
B) WORDS that ENCOURAGE the enemy THUS prolonging the conflict!
Or how about THESE words FORCED by this Obama Administration on our military...

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads. For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch. “We should just drop a f–king bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?”
newsrealblog.com/2011/01/27/top-10-breaches-of-protocol-by-the-obamas-1/6/

So much for the Obama's "understanding of the military"!!!!

it's also pretty bad when adults go after some dude's wife just because they hate him.
That's not what's happening here. Mrs. Obama is inserting herself into something she has no clue about.

yeah, it's really controversial when a first lady takes on a crazy topic like nutrition. what's next, physical fitness??

In Daves defense I remember him being super upset that Nancy Reagan was pushing the "Just say no" campaign because Nancy Reagan was not a crack smoker. Remember that?

That's not what's happening here. Mrs. Obama is inserting herself into something she has no clue about.

yeah, it's really controversial when a first lady takes on a crazy topic like nutrition. what's next, physical fitness??

In Daves defense I remember him being super upset that Nancy Reagan was pushing the "Just say no" campaign because Nancy Reagan was not a crack smoker. Remember that?
If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

I know that's an entirely unfamiliar concept to you.

Laura_Bush_Michelle_Obama_26.jpg

Forum List

Back