Which butt instructs others including military on how to eat!!!

it's really too bad that michelle has been attacked as much as she has. laura was attacked some too but not to this extent. now, the next republican first lady is gonna get attacked even worse just because the democratic partisans will want payback. it's also pretty bad when adults go after some dude's wife just because they hate him. i think most parents would tell their kids, if they did the same thing, that that kind of behavior was unacceptable.

Every first lady chooses some cause. Michelle chose one that makes her look stupid. Her own fault.

First off I will give Mrs Obama credit for being in fairly good shape. Some pictures of her were rather terrible but I think she has learned to dress better along the way.

Now about military chow. It is designed by nutritionists to give a military person the correct number of calories protein fat etc that they need to keep going in their active lifestyle. You cannot survive the military on the sensible diet that the Lady is talking about.

This is where she needs to just get her civilian nose out of military business...... Seems as though neither of the Obama's understand the military.

Perhaps she doesn't want American men to survive in the military. Perhaps.

Don't you mean "Black bitch needs to check herself"? Isn't that what you call her at home, or is it "****** bitch"?

Neither you salty nutsack
user20028_pic2765_1291120745.gif

Expect a 'negger' as soon as I can muster it fuckstick

I helped you out a bit, but go for it when you can!~

Don't you mean "Black bitch needs to check herself"? Isn't that what you call her at home, or is it "****** bitch"?

How about: "She needs to mind her own business and leave the military alone"? But, if you prefer "****** bitch", OK...your words...

No, your words, asshat.

Military bases don't need healthier food? Really?

How many bases you been on?

How many times have you eaten at her table? Made it to the inauguration did ya? somethow I don't think so!

Why do people a)get so upset that Michelle Obama pushes an anti-obesity campaign and b)assume any time she says anything about it, that she is the sole arbiter of what is included?

The article said the Pentagon was working to improve nutrition.
It also said that problems with weight in the military have become much worse since the last time they worked on their food content. So, people joining the military are often overweight (at least for military fitness) and active members more often have weight issues than they did in the past.....and the president's wife involving herself with the issue is somehow horrible?

Then they need to hire a dietician not a big assed lawyer.

it's also pretty bad when adults go after some dude's wife just because they hate him.
That's not what's happening here. Mrs. Obama is inserting herself into something she has no clue about.

yeah, it's really controversial when a first lady takes on a crazy topic like nutrition. what's next, physical fitness??

No, that was JFK. But then you are too wet behind the ears to remember. :lol:

Why do people a)get so upset that Michelle Obama pushes an anti-obesity campaign and b)assume any time she says anything about it, that she is the sole arbiter of what is included?

It also said that problems with weight in the military have become much worse since the last time they worked on their food content. So, people joining the military are often overweight (at least for military fitness) and active members more often have weight issues than they did in the past.....and the president's wife involving herself with the issue is somehow horrible?

you don't think there are dietitians and nutritionists working on this initiative?

really?

you don't think there are dietitians and nutritionists working on this initiative?

really?

This 'initiative?' Oh Jesus Christ!

really?

apparently you don't read links. Let's look:

Military mess halls soon will be serving more fruits, vegetables and low-fat dishes under the first program in 20 years to improve nutrition standards across the armed services.

First lady Michelle Obama and Pentagon officials announced the effort Thursday during a visit to Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas, where the military has been experimenting with ways to improve the quality and variety of foods served on base.

Oh, looky there! The military has been working on this already! Even before the First Lady got involved. It was a program. An initiative to improve the health of soldiers.

And why? b/c Michelle Obama hates the military? Let's see:

About a quarter of entry-level candidates for the military are too overweight to serve or to make it through their first enlistment, according to the Pentagon. And the Defense Department spends $1.1 billion a year on medical care related to excess weight and obesity.

hmm...seems the military wants to fix a problem - namely, fat soldiers.

Under the Military Health System's new obesity and nutrition awareness campaign, more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and lower-fat entrées will be coming to the 1,100 service member dining halls across the United States in coming months.

What will this communist come up with next! Let them eat salt. and fat. and doritos.

Under the new program, each of the armed services will be asked to update menu standards for the first time in two decades and to ensure that healthier food choices are available.

"We are intent on focusing on preventable illnesses to help our people stay out of our clinics and hospitals by improving their physical condition," said Dr. Jonathan Woodson, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs.

Crazy leftwing nuttiness from one of them ejumacated doctor types.

really?

Oh, looky there! The military has been working on this already! Even before the First Lady got involved. It was a program. An initiative to improve the health of soldiers.

Under the Military Health System's new obesity and nutrition awareness campaign, more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and lower-fat entrées will be coming to the 1,100 service member dining halls across the United States in coming months.

What will this communist come up with next! Let them eat salt. and fat. and doritos.

Under the new program, each of the armed services will be asked to update menu standards for the first time in two decades and to ensure that healthier food choices are available.

"We are intent on focusing on preventable illnesses to help our people stay out of our clinics and hospitals by improving their physical condition," said Dr. Jonathan Woodson, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs.

I read links. Michelle Obama is an idiot. What part of that you don't get is a mystery.

I read links. Michelle Obama is an idiot. What part of that you don't get is a mystery.

Oh, I see. You're just making shit up in order to take cheap shots at the first lady.

color me surprised.

really?

You know, we had a program for fat soldiers. they didn't stay fat very long. It was called a fat boy program, and it usually had the meanest SOB Sergeant in the company running it. They lost the weight and most of them kept it off....... Didn't take the pentagon or extra money, just a dedicated Sergeant in each company.....

You know, we had a program for fat soldiers. they didn't stay fat very long. It was called a fat boy program, and it usually had the meanest SOB Sergeant in the company running it. They lost the weight and most of them kept it off....... Didn't take the pentagon or extra money, just a dedicated Sergeant in each company.....
Well apparently we don't any longer.

And apparently the military understands that healthier soldiers eating healthier diets will be better soldiers.

I wish I'd worked for you. I'd have you buried under EEO complaints. Racist bastard.

No you wouldn't. 99% of the command EEO's were black or Hispanic, my people.
How about the IG?

You were a disgrace to your uniform. You probably hated that it was white.

My racism didn't show through my uniform, but your fat sure showed through yours. Talk about disgracing a uniform.

P.S. I liked the white working uniform.

No you wouldn't. 99% of the command EEO's were black or Hispanic, my people.
How about the IG?

You were a disgrace to your uniform. You probably hated that it was white.

My racism didn't show through my uniform, but your fat sure showed through yours. Talk about disgracing a uniform.

P.S. I liked the white working uniform.

You racism didn't show?

Horsehit. Your white Sailors knew you hated them. They weren't stupid.

Forum List

Back