Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred.

but then you know jack shit about the physics of the official story..you are not even well versed in the official explanation you claim to support
But given the fact that you're a Troofer, your judgement is seriously flawed...so your analysis is screwed.

I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred.
Thanks for the info Daveman

I will file it under "Retards Opinion"

:clap2::clap2: Dunceman obviously slept in third grade science classes obviously because the governments "theory" DOES violate the laws of physics:lol:
Ummm...no, it doesn't. Dumbass. :cuckoo:

Jews are gonna GITCHA!! Booga booga!! :lol:

hey Dave enlighten us all and explain how the knowledge that explosives can bring down a building violates the laws of physics...this should be interesting
Where did I say that?

Oh, that's right -- I didn't. Dumbass. :lol:

you stated as one of the reason for rejection the controlled demolition theory is because it violated the laws of physics.. repeatedly,..but hopefully this will put a end to that

Let me see if I can get this straight... Two different airplanes fly into both of the World Trade Center buildings at different times. In the mass confusion and hysteria, someone ran into both of the buildings and planted enough bombs to bring them both down to the ground.

Do you have any idea about how fucking foolish this sounds? I don't buy it for a minute. Get a grip on reality.

These flat earthers are total idiots.The same people who said we never landed on the moon.

I think you're off either your medication or your rocker or possibly both.

hey Dave enlighten us all and explain how the knowledge that explosives can bring down a building violates the laws of physics...this should be interesting
Where did I say that?

you stated as one of the reason for rejection the controlled demolition theory is because it violated the laws of physics.. repeatedly,..but hopefully this will put a end to that
You're going to have to link that. But you won't because that's not what I said.

Where did I say that?

You're going to have to link that. But you won't because that's not what I said.

wow you really are retarded..

"I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred."

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

"I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred."
Yeah? And? Dumbass, did I say controlled demo violates the laws of physics? No, dumbass. The "evidence" you manufacture to "prove" controlled demolitions does, however, dumbass.

And did I mention you're a dumbass? :lol:

It's funny how you think you ran me off, you
3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

:lol: Dumbass.

]

/SIZE] or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred."

Yeah? And? Dumbass, did I say controlled demo violates the laws of physics? No, dumbass. The "evidence" you manufacture to "prove" controlled demolitions does, however, dumbass.

well actually, Dave.. you said nothing of the sort. you said "I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics "but fine..lets break this down Dave..how does the evidence I manufacture to prove controlled demolition violate the laws of physics ?

Last edited:
]

/SIZE] or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred."

well actually, Dave.. you said nothing of the sort. you said "I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics "but fine..lets break this down Dave..how does the evidence I manufacture to prove controlled demolition violate the laws of physics ?

Y'know, if you didn't think your ludicrous theories really do violate the laws of physics, you wouldn't be wetting your pants so much now. Dumbass. :lol:

As for explaining it to you, all you will respond with is "Nuh-UH!!", so I really don't see any need to spend time trying to convince you of something when you've made it quite clear your mind is closed. Other people have presented you with facts and logic, and you want nothing to do with them.

Enjoy your delusions. Dumbass. :lol:

]

Y'know, if you didn't think your ludicrous theories really do violate the laws of physics, you wouldn't be wetting your pants so much now. Dumbass. :lol:

As for explaining it to you, all you will respond with is "Nuh-UH!!", so I really don't see any need to spend time trying to convince you of something when you've made it quite clear your mind is closed. Other people have presented you with facts and logic, and you want nothing to do with them.

Enjoy your delusions. Dumbass. :lol:

So you have nothing..you cant offer one tiny example ?

hello ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA]YouTube - Cricket Chirping[/ame]

You forgot the fifth theory.
AIDS infested leprechauns suffering from Tourettes syndrome let loose in the buildings the night before to help with an out of control infestation of rabid spider monkeys.

evil_leprechaun-untruenews.com.jpg

AIDS infested leprechauns suffering from Tourettes syndrome let loose in the buildings the night before to help with an out of control infestation of rabid spider monkeys.

you really think thats funny ? must suck to be you.....still waiting dave

What? I think it fits right in. :eusa_whistle:

you really think thats funny ? must suck to be you.....still waiting dave

What? I think it fits right in. :eusa_whistle:

well you may think that but you are of very limited intelligence so opinions like these are to be expected.. along with the drooling

Forum List

Back