Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Nor do I. I acknowledge that the act was perpetrated by al-Qa'idah but absolutely believe that the US government "let it happen" in some sense.

indeed, too much to be gained to stop it

I only wonder how much they knew...

Nothing. They were too worried about Russia. They were stuck in the 80s looking at their old arch-nemesis. Cheney wore leg warmers around the White House.

Last edited:
Israel is the ONLY nation who benefited from 9/11

so did Iran and saudi arabi
Yes, the Saudi's made money.

But what did Iran gain?

Israel got their enemy Iraq defeated.

Can now do anything they want to Gaza and the Palestinan people.

And basically have a free hand in the Middle East to do what they want via Big Brother (the U.S.)

Plus they made boat loads of cash and were given even more weapons thanks to the American government.

iraq was the only country stopping iran from becoming what is now and the super power it will be in the next few years

indeed, too much to be gained to stop it

I only wonder how much they knew...

Nothing.
"Among other things, the report says that leaders of the F.A.A. received 52 intelligence reports from their security branch that mentioned Mr. bin Laden or Al Qaeda from April to Sept. 10, 2001. That represented half of all the intelligence summaries in that time."​

That's what wasn't redacted. They knew.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/politics/10terror.html

I believe the US government provided aid to the Taliban in the 1980s to fight against the invading Soviet Army.
I believe Osama bin Laden benefited from that aid.
I believe 19 fuckwads from al-Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks.
I believe 4 commercial airliners where hijacked by these fuckwads.
I believe 2 planes flew into and collapsed the Twin Towers, one flew into the Pentagon, and the last into a rural Pennsylvania field.
I believe the government had the intel--scattered around as it may have been--to prevent this attack.
I believe the inaction on that intelligence played a collective psychological role at the White House when assessing and ultimately acting on the intelligence of "the WMD threat" in Iraq.
I believe, since this option isn't in the poll, that the poll is an accurate reflection on the OP's high level of mental retardation.

I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred.

but then you know jack shit about the physics of the official story..you are not even well versed in the official explanation you claim to support

I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred.
Thanks for the info Daveman

I will file it under "Retards Opinion"
Jews are gonna GITCHA!! Booga booga!! :lol:

hey Dave enlighten us all and explain how the knowledge that explosives can bring down a building violates the laws of physics...this should be interesting

I believe the US government provided aid to the Taliban in the 1980s to fight against the invading Soviet Army.
I believe Osama bin Laden benefited from that aid.
I believe 19 fuckwads from al-Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks.
I believe 4 commercial airliners where hijacked by these fuckwads.
I believe 2 planes flew into and collapsed the Twin Towers, one flew into the Pentagon, and the last into a rural Pennsylvania field.
I believe the government had the intel--scattered around as it may have been--to prevent this attack.
I believe the inaction on that intelligence played a collective psychological role at the White House when assessing and ultimately acting on the intelligence of "the WMD threat" in Iraq.
I believe, since this option isn't in the poll, that the poll is an accurate reflection on the OP's high level of mental retardation.

This thread shows a LOT of retardation.

Let me see if I can get this straight... Two different airplanes fly into both of the World Trade Center buildings at different times. In the mass confusion and hysteria, someone ran into both of the buildings and planted enough bombs to bring them both down to the ground.

Do you have any idea about how fucking foolish this sounds? I don't buy it for a minute. Get a grip on reality.

Don't be silly. Crews spent months accessing the building and prepping it for the demolition charges. :cuckoo:

:clap2:Indeed.Thats a fact that the coincidence theorists-the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around is they planned it for months ahead of time.Thats why the OCTA'S here defend the official theory to know end that muslins were behind the attacks and that the fires caused the towers to collapse no matter how absurd it is in the fact it violated the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lol: They defend that theory instead of acknowleding that explosives brought the towers down because then they have to admit it was an inside job because Al-queda could not have got past the security and planted the bombs especially with Bush's cousin and brother in charge of the security.

It was actually a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation so i put no vote in since that is not an option there.

:clap2::clap2: Dunceman obviously slept in third grade science classes obviously because the governments "theory" DOES violate the laws of physics:lol:

Nor do I. I acknowledge that the act was perpetrated by al-Qa'idah but absolutely believe that the US government "let it happen" in some sense.
I agree with you,

And some way, some how, Mossad was involved and helped plan the event.

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...
do you have any clue how vague those were?

I agree with you,

And some way, some how, Mossad was involved and helped plan the event.

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...
do you have any clue how vague those were?

Did you have any examples in mind? The US government has done far more with far less.

Here is the funny part.

"The scientific paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe conclusively shows the presence of unignited aluminothermic explosives in dust samples from the Twin Towers"

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

Now, un-ignited? Think about this. These people would have us believe that thermite was used to make the fires hot enough to melt steel yet it did not ignite some of this nano thermite. And if I remember the story right this dust was collected four months after the attack. I could be wrong about that I was laughing rather hard while trying to read these reports....

Fact is that there has been no physical evidence presented to disprove any of the major points of the 911CR.

Oh and thermite? Not much more than aluminum and rust....Bet you can find these trace amounts in any collapsed office building.....

Let me see if I can get this straight... Two different airplanes fly into both of the World Trade Center buildings at different times. In the mass confusion and hysteria, someone ran into both of the buildings and planted enough bombs to bring them both down to the ground.

Do you have any idea about how fucking foolish this sounds? I don't buy it for a minute. Get a grip on reality.

Don't be silly. Crews spent months accessing the building and prepping it for the demolition charges. :cuckoo:

rofl

:clap2::clap2: Dunceman obviously slept in third grade science classes obviously because the governments "theory" DOES violate the laws of physics:lol:

That's right! And if you started worrying about the murderers Bush/Cheney/Joos walking free instead of little things like "your children," you'd know that!

Listen up idiot ..no one is saying planes did not hit the towers..and as far as planting explosives in a building goes dont pretend that could not be done covertly..when those with intimate knowledge and experience in covert operations do not see this as an impossibility...the evidence is in the nature of these collapses the probability of these three buildings collapsing in the manner they did .. primarily from fire is the impossibility.. not planting charges covertly

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Cente
r]." AE911Truth.org

William Christison (1928 - 2010) – Joined the CIA in 1950, and served on the analysis side of the Agency for 28 years. From the early 1970s he served as National Intelligence Officer (principal adviser to the Director of Central Intelligence on certain areas) for, at various times, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Before he retired in 1979 he was Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world.
Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07:

"David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06:

Last edited:
Here is the funny part.

"The scientific paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe conclusively shows the presence of unignited aluminothermic explosives in dust samples from the Twin Towers"

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

Now, un-ignited? Think about this. These people would have us believe that thermite was used to make the fires hot enough to melt steel yet it did not ignite some of this nano thermite. And if I remember the story right this dust was collected four months after the attack. I could be wrong about that I was laughing rather hard while trying to read these reports....

Fact is that there has been no physical evidence presented to disprove any of the major points of the 911CR.

Oh and thermite? Not much more than aluminum and rust....Bet you can find these trace amounts in any collapsed office building.....

you cant find what you never look for and when there is a rush to destroy all evidence..the evidence is in the nature of the collapse

Forum List

Back