Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
you really think thats funny ? must suck to be you.....still waiting dave

What? I think it fits right in. :eusa_whistle:

well you may think that but you are of very limited intelligence so opinions like these are to be expected.. along with the drooling
LOL
talk about "limited intelligence"

go smoke another joint and burn out a few more brain cells while convincing yourself you are battling lung cancer

well you may think that but you are of very limited intelligence so opinions like these are to be expected.. along with the drooling
LOL

go smoke another joint and burn out a few more brain cells while convincing yourself you are battling lung cancer

burn out brain cells ?? where do you get this shit ?..go take your meds and convince your self pieces of debris equals a aircraft

Last edited:
LOL

burn out brain cells ?? where do you get this shit ?..go take your meds and convince your self pieces of debris equals a aircraft
you are the one that is fucking delusional
its not my fault you dont understand that parts of an airplane going all the way through a building is the same as saying the plane went all the way through

lol

burn out brain cells ?? Where do you get this shit ?..go take your meds and convince your self pieces of debris equals a aircraft
you are the one that is fucking delusional
its not my fault you dont understand that parts of an airplane going all the way through a building is the same as saying the plane went all the way through

really ? To the linguistically challenged ..perhaps it does

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QviG1NLbd0A&feature=related]YouTube - Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells[/ame]

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QviG1NLbd0A&feature=related]YouTube - Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells[/ame]
not by SMOKING IT you fucking moron

I agree with you,

And some way, some how, Mossad was involved and helped plan the event.

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...
Israel is the ONLY nation who benefited from 9/11

The Saudi's may have benefitted, but only for "compensation" for "using" mostly Saudi's as perpatraitors. Anyone ever hear of The Carlysle Group and "who" was involved??

It has been Israel's goal, from day ONE, to create hatred toward Muslim and Arabic people. 911 certainly gave this "goal" quite a leg-up, don't you think??

Of course the US government was in on the plot, but I think they were told what was going to happen and not given much time to do anything about it. If anyone has the video of Card telling Bush that "America was under attack", look at his face. He knew.

Remember the "Dancing Israeli's" on the roof top in NYC? They were dancing and cheering while filming. FYI: They were ALL Mossad Agents. Then after they were arrested and sent back to Israel, they went on an Israeli TV talk show saying, That " We only wanted to document the event". Now just HOW do you document an event that supposedly NO ONE knew was going to happen?

It just goes on and on.

WE HAVE BEEN HAD AMERICA!! WAKE UP!!

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...

The Saudi's may have benefitted, but only for "compensation" for "using" mostly Saudi's as perpatraitors. Anyone ever hear of The Carlysle Group and "who" was involved??

It has been Israel's goal, from day ONE, to create hatred toward Muslim and Arabic people. 911 certainly gave this "goal" quite a leg-up, don't you think??

Of course the US government was in on the plot, but I think they were told what was going to happen and not given much time to do anything about it. If anyone has the video of Card telling Bush that "America was under attack", look at his face. He knew.

Remember the "Dancing Israeli's" on the roof top in NYC? They were dancing and cheering while filming. FYI: They were ALL Mossad Agents. Then after they were arrested and sent back to Israel, they went on an Israeli TV talk show saying, That " We only wanted to document the event". Now just HOW do you document an event that supposedly NO ONE knew was going to happen?

It just goes on and on.

well said.:clap2:Unfortunately the OCTA'S-the official conspiracy theory apologists only see what they want to see and wont read your post,they want to stay asleep and contiue living in denial.

It just goes on and on.

well said.:clap2:Unfortunately the OCTA'S-the official conspiracy theory apologists only see what they want to see and wont read your post,they want to stay asleep and contiue living in denial.
i read her post
and its still utter bullshit

but here you are again playing CHEERLEADER

:party::eusa_dance::party::eusa_dance::party:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -52 reputation points from eots.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
LOSER

Regards,
eots

Note: This is an automated message.

:party::eusa_dance::party::eusa_dance::party:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -52 reputation points from eots.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
LOSER

Regards,
eots

Note: This is an automated message.
LOL
got ya covered

i read her post

And yet...........you did EXACTLY what he said you would do.

Keep living in your dreamworld, Hon. If everyone still believed the world was flat, you wouldn't be here!

There is far too much evidence that disputes your "head in the sand" theory.

Keep sleeping.........

Last edited:
i read her post

Keep living in your dreamworld, Hon. If everyone still believed the world was flat, you wouldn't be here!

Keep sleeping.........
except you are one of the modern day "flat earthers"

you actually believe 9/11 was an inside job?
you are FUCKING INSANE

just another fucking troofer moron

i read her post

Keep sleeping.........

tinfoil_hat.jpg

Forum List

Back