Where's your wallet?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK guys. Where do you normally keep your wallet?

If I'm dressed, I keep my wallet in my left back pocket. If I'm not dressed, I toss it on the table in the dining room along with my pocket change, pocket knife and car keys which gets the wife all steamed up and in deep distress.

So, where do you keep yours at guys?

Back right pocket... I wonder if being right handed has anything to do with it.

Are you a lefty.. Big Black Dog..?

Isn't there something gay about carrying it in the wrong back pocket?

Like which ear a man has an earring in.
humph, that does not matter to me earrings on guys is all gay to me.

Why are you even LOOKING at guys?

OK guys. Where do you normally keep your wallet?

If I'm dressed, I keep my wallet in my left back pocket. If I'm not dressed, I toss it on the table in the dining room along with my pocket change, pocket knife and car keys which gets the wife all steamed up and in deep distress.

So, where do you keep yours at guys?
:lol:

If it ain't in my right rear pocket it is in my catch all drawer that I empty my pockets into. It fills with pocket change, ink-pens, receipts, notes, sunglasses, coupons, keys, USB flash drive, bullets, gun, pocket knife, multi tool, flashlight, screws & cell phone parts.

Last edited:

I had some right shoulder surgery back in 1976 and as a result I was in a sling for awhile. I got used to carrying it in my left back pocket then and never started carrying it in my right back pocket afterwards cause it was a little uncomfortable to move my right arm back there to get it. I am right handed but I find myself doing a lot of stuff left handed. Just for the record, there isn't a "gay" cell in my body anywhere. I also wear my watch on my left arm instead of my right arm.

Right back pocket, but I'm considering carrying two wallets. I can confuse pick pockets, keep my back straight and make my flat butt look more round.

No pick pockets around here.. squirrels looking for nuts, that's about it..

Forum List

Back