EDC and not just guns

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
What do you people carry in your pockets or on your person every day?

Personally I always carry
A Leatherman on my belt
A small folding knife
A pen and small notebook
A lighter
Keys and cell phone
a pack of gum
a minimalist wallet
a bandana
and sometimes a Glock 19

sometimes I'll use an Altoid tin to keep little things for when I'm going to away from home for most of the day

In the tin

A couple of wet wipes, a small toothbrush and a few of the tablet style toothpaste chews, some floss, a few band aids and some paracord and some extra cash.

Oh and I forgot that I always end up with a couple guitar picks in my pockets every day too.

Whenever I sit down to play and can't find a pick all I have to do is open the clothes dryer and at least 3 fall out.

Colt Cobra revolver and a reload.....Holster and ammo pouch for same.

Magnifying glass....I inspect a lot of stuff.

Small rechargeable O-Light

Lock blade Pen Knife

Bandanna

Folded-up plastic shopping bag

wallet

A bandanna is often overlooked but has many uses.

Same with a plastic grocery bag.

Lock blade Pen Knife

Bandanna

wallet

I have a mini mag light tucked into my Leatherman case. I can't believe I left that off the list

I have a mini mag light tucked into my Leatherman case. I can't believe I left that off the list
You just gotta get you one of these....I'm not much of a gadget guy but this thing is the cat's ass!

I bought one back in January and have not needed to recharge it yet and i could not tell you how many times I've used it to check bores and the like.

You just gotta get you one of these....I'm not much of a gadget guy but this thing is the cat's ass!

I bought one back in January and have not needed to recharge it yet and i could not tell you how many times I've used it to check bores and the like.
Cool I'll add it to my Xmas list. My wife has been bugging me to give her some ideas

What do you people carry in your pockets or on your person every day?

Personally I always carry
A Leatherman on my belt
A small folding knife
A pen and small notebook
A lighter
Keys and cell phone
a pack of gum
a minimalist wallet
a bandana
and sometimes a Glock 19

sometimes I'll use an Altoid tin to keep little things for when I'm going to away from home for most of the day

In the tin

A couple of wet wipes, a small toothbrush and a few of the tablet style toothpaste chews, some floss, a few band aids and some paracord and some extra cash.
Walther PPQ M2, shoulder holster with spare magazines,
Smith & Wesson lockblade knife
Cigarettes & lighter
wallet
keys
black ballpoint pen
Iphone

Lock blade Pen Knife

Bandanna

wallet

You carry an orgasm light?

I might be one of the few females who doesn't carry a purse. I just carry my wallet and my keys, but they are in the pockets of my pants.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's a lot of shit, OP. Do you forget stuff sometimes, or do you have it all laid out in the morning so you will not forget.

I started thinking about this. What do I carry everyday?

1. Wallet
2. Car keys
3. Pill box carrying my daily meds
4. Walther PPK (Fort Smith) .380
5. Microtech OTF knife
6. iPhone

Shit, I guess I carry a lot of shit too.

Walther PPQ M2, shoulder holster with spare magazines,
Smith & Wesson lockblade knife
Cigarettes & lighter
wallet
keys
black ballpoint pen
Iphone
I forgot the pen in my list. I also carry a pen everyday. That ups my list to 7 things.

Lock blade Pen Knife

Bandanna

wallet

Is the plastic shopping bag for wrapping around your shoes when you whack somebody?

That's a lot of shit, OP. Do you forget stuff sometimes, or do you have it all laid out in the morning so you will not forget.

I started thinking about this. What do I carry everyday?

1. Wallet
2. Car keys
3. Pill box carrying my daily meds
4. Walther PPK (Fort Smith) .380
5. Microtech OTF knife
6. iPhone

Shit, I guess I carry a lot of shit too.

I am a total creature of habit.

When I get home I empty put my pockets and put everything on a tray I have on the counter ( except the gun if I was carrying that day). And I know it seems like a lot of stuff but It's just second nature to me now and I just don;t even give it a second thought.

I remember when I first started dating my wife she asked me " Why do you carry all the shit around?" Over the years she's seen me use almost everything I ever carry more than once.

I forgot the pen in my list. I also carry a pen everyday. That ups my list to 7 things.
Specifically a black pen. It is a habit from my military days. My preference is the Pilot G-2 07.

Specifically a black pen. It is a habit from my military days. My preference is the Pilot G-2 07.
I carry a uni ball gel pen . I'm left handed and the ink dries really fast so it doesn't smudge.

Forum List

Back