Where's The Outrage Over The Kill Team Photos?

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?
A president is not personally responsible for a couple of murderers that happen to be in the service. They will get their just desserts. A president is however responsible for torture that is committed with the knowledge of his advisers.

You have yet to prove torture occurred with the knowledge of Bush's advisers. Minor point I am sure. At least according to you.

They dont have to prove their points

Yes, you are pathetic.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

Now, let's see if you have the integrity to banish yourself forever, and no fair reregging under another name.

LOL, post #34 does not even come close to answering what I asked you. Are you being serious?

It sure does, You ask what her opinion was on the murder of the afghans by the soldiers, Her answer is that murder is a lot worse then what happened at the prison.

Of course I don't expect you to quit the site since integrity and values are so lacking in liberals after all.

LMAO. Sure if I asked her to compare the two events, she'd be right. But that's not what I asked her. She knows it, I'd say you know it, but we all know your intelligence level so who knows.....

I weep for this country with idiots like the two of you still walking around.

LOL, post #34 does not even come close to answering what I asked you. Are you being serious?

It sure does, You ask what her opinion was on the murder of the afghans by the soldiers, Her answer is that murder is a lot worse then what happened at the prison.

Of course I don't expect you to quit the site since integrity and values are so lacking in liberals after all.

LMAO. Sure if I asked her to compare the two events, she'd be right. But that's not what I asked her. She knows it, I'd say you know it, but we all know your intelligence level so who knows.....

on top of that, murder happened in abu ghraib prison.

But RGS approves of those murders.

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Abu Gharib was in keeping with the policies of the Bush Administration..which advocated torture.

The "Kill Team" is not in the policies of the Obama Administration.
You sure?

Detainee abuse continues at Bagram
Afghanistan's Bagram prison may be worse than Guantanamo. Why does President Obama tolerate it?SEPTEMBER 21, 2009

Based on what..a story from 2009?

The policy has changed. Are bad things going to happen? Sure. Ultimately we need to leave Afghanistan. I am pretty much against the way Obama is handling Afghanistan. Enough is enough. Biden had the right idea.

No, I didn't.

A president is not personally responsible for a couple of murderers that happen to be in the service. They will get their just desserts. A president is however responsible for torture that is committed with the knowledge of his advisers.

You have yet to prove torture occurred with the knowledge of Bush's advisers. Minor point I am sure. At least according to you.

Advisers? Or the Administration themselves?

No...just panty raids and frat pranks. Remember?

So weird how on two separate occasions now I prove that you're either an idiot and/or a liar and all you can do is ignore me completely. Are you always this courageous?

C'mon, I'm making this easy for you. Prove how wrong I am and I will banish myself from the board. I'm not even asking you to put up the same stakes. How easy can I make it for you?

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

In my hierarchy of values, Murder is far worse than putting a pair of underwear on somebody's head.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

Now, let's see if you have the integrity to banish yourself forever, and no fair reregging under another name.

Yes it does, you said moron.

I asked bodecea if she thought Abu Ghraib and Kill Team were equivalent. She responded with a typical moral relativistic response.

I then commented that I find MURDER to be worse than putting underwear on somebody's head.

I reserve judgment as to whether or not the Kill Team reports are accurate. If they are proven true, it is far worse than AG.

Now, ban yourself. If you have one shred of integrity, you will. If you don't...

Yes, you are pathetic.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

I asked bodecea if she thought Abu Ghraib and Kill Team were equivalent. She responded with a typical moral relativistic response.

I then commented that I find MURDER to be worse than putting underwear on somebody's head.

I reserve judgment as to whether or not the Kill Team reports are accurate. If they are proven true, it is far worse than AG.

Now, ban yourself. If you have one shred of integrity, you will. If you don't...

murder happened in abu ghraib, you little maggot.

No...just panty raids and frat pranks. Remember?

yeah, i forgot. underwear on head.

You really are one of the creepiest morons on USMB, and there is quite a bit of competition.

One person died, and nobody was charged with murder. It's not on a comparable scale of the Kill Team allegations.

Most of the allegations regarding Abu Ghraib are typical AQ playbook to turn themselves into victims.

Last edited:
RDD: Is pizza your favorite food?
Boedicca: I like pizza more than shit balls *throws hands in the air, claims victory* Question Answered!

lol

Poor CC. Another victim of the heartbreak of illiteracy.

You really are one of the creepiest morons on USMB, and there is quite a bit of competition.

Who was murdered, who did it, and who has been convicted of murders at AG?

One person died, and nobody was charged with murder. People do die in prison.

yeah, people die in prison, especially when they get tortured to death.

graner_200.jpg

you are generic scum, lynndie.

Lynddie has been held accountable for her actions, and sent to prison, you sad idiot.

Forum List

Back