Where's The Outrage Over The Kill Team Photos?

Now. Back to the original topic.

Where is the outrage from The Left and why aren't you calling Obama a War Criminal?

Yes it does, you said moron.

I asked bodecea if she thought Abu Ghraib and Kill Team were equivalent. She responded with a typical moral relativistic response.

I then commented that I find MURDER to be worse than putting underwear on somebody's head.

I reserve judgment as to whether or not the Kill Team reports are accurate. If they are proven true, it is far worse than AG.

Now, ban yourself. If you have one shred of integrity, you will. If you don't...

murder happened in abu ghraib, you little maggot.

You really are one of the creepiest morons on USMB, and there is quite a bit of competition.

One person died, and nobody was charged with murder. It's not on a comparable scale of the Kill Team allegations.

Most of the allegations regarding Abu Ghraib are typical AQ playbook to turn themselves into victims.

So, murder did occur at Abu Ghraib? That's weird because you spent 2 pages suggesting that nothing more than underwear were put on their heads. Were you downplaying what happened at Abu Ghraib knowingly bullshitting people?

One person died under suspicious circumstances. Nobody was ever charged with murder. Call it whatever you want.

It certainly doesn't compare to the alleged systematic hunting down of people by Kill Team.

And WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?

RDD: Is pizza your favorite food?
Boedicca: I like pizza more than shit balls *throws hands in the air, claims victory* Question Answered!

lol

This will go straight over her head.

And to think, all I was asking was for her opinion of this "kill team". She insisted on turning it in to some debate. It must be that whole, "everyone is out to get me" mentality.

One person died under suspicious circumstances. Nobody was ever charged with murder. Call it whatever you want.

It certainly doesn't compare to the alleged systematic hunting down of people by Kill Team.

And WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?

Where is yours?

Boedicca: I like pizza more than shit balls *throws hands in the air, claims victory* Question Answered!

lol

And to think, all I was asking was for her opinion of this "kill team". She insisted on turning it in to some debate. It must be that whole, "everyone is out to get me" mentality.

If you had any integrity, you would have banned yourself by now, bub.

Yes, you are pathetic.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

Now, let's see if you have the integrity to banish yourself forever, and no fair reregging under another name.

LOL, post #34 does not even come close to answering what I asked you. Are you being serious?

I asked bodecea if she thought Abu Ghraib and Kill Team were equivalent. She responded with a typical moral relativistic response.

I then commented that I find MURDER to be worse than putting underwear on somebody's head.

I reserve judgment as to whether or not the Kill Team reports are accurate. If they are proven true, it is far worse than AG.

Now, ban yourself. If you have one shred of integrity, you will. If you don't...

Any sane person would find murder to be worse then putting underwear on someones head. That's not what I asked you.

I asked what you thought about what the Kill Team did. You never stated your opinion on their actions. I didn't see your outrage posted anywhere over what they did, so I wanted to hear your thoughts.

lol

You're just not an honest person. I would live up to my promise if you were being honest but we both know you're not.

murder happened in abu ghraib, you little maggot.

You really are one of the creepiest morons on USMB, and there is quite a bit of competition.

One person died, and nobody was charged with murder. It's not on a comparable scale of the Kill Team allegations.

Most of the allegations regarding Abu Ghraib are typical AQ playbook to turn themselves into victims.

Yeah...funny that, isn't it? :eusa_shhh:

And there it is. The sign of waving the white flag. The neg rep.

Game. Set. Match.

I've now shown you TWICE to be an idiot/liar.

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?
A president is not personally responsible for a couple of murderers that happen to be in the service. They will get their just desserts. A president is however responsible for torture that is committed with the knowledge of his advisers.

You do understand that msm coverage on this has been, well slim may be the right word, and frankly, calls for everyone's head from bush on down, was pretty common fair for quite a while.

I can clearly remember multiple press conf.'s where in bush, his mouthpieces, the dept. of Def. etc. were overwhelmed with questions, and rightly so ( to an extent) , can you please direct me to a press conf. where in Obama has been asked to answers questions on the kills teams? Or say Project Gun Runner ( his one and only Q on that was from a Spanish TV station interview?)? Or Gates ala the Kill teams?

AS as blame goes, I agree with you but zI would frame it thus- the president is responsible but, he is not to blame, he is the Capt and its his ship, he must drive the issue amongst his own JD and ensure justice is done. At the very least he should take some heat, at least some roughly equal to his predecessors , which I think all reasonable folks would agree has not been equitable in this case.

Abu Gharib was in keeping with the policies of the Bush Administration..which advocated torture.

The "Kill Team" is not in the policies of the Obama Administration.
You sure?

Detainee abuse continues at Bagram
Afghanistan's Bagram prison may be worse than Guantanamo. Why does President Obama tolerate it?SEPTEMBER 21, 2009

Based on what..a story from 2009?

The policy has changed. Are bad things going to happen? Sure. Ultimately we need to leave Afghanistan. I am pretty much against the way Obama is handling Afghanistan. Enough is enough. Biden had the right idea.

wow, so naturally you were equally unexcited and calm re: bush and gitmo rendition etc.?

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?
A president is not personally responsible for a couple of murderers that happen to be in the service. They will get their just desserts. A president is however responsible for torture that is committed with the knowledge of his advisers.

You do understand that msm coverage on this has been, well slim may be the right word, and frankly, calls for everyone's head from bush on down, was pretty common fair for quite a while.

I can clearly remember multiple press conf.'s where in bush, his mouthpieces, the dept. of Def. etc. were overwhelmed with questions, and rightly so ( to an extent) , can you please direct me to a press conf. where in Obama has been asked to answers questions on the kills teams? Or say Project Gun Runner ( his one and only Q on that was from a Spanish TV station interview?)? Or Gates ala the Kill teams?

AS as blame goes, I agree with you but zI would frame it thus- the president is responsible but, he is not to blame, he is the Capt and its his ship, he must drive the issue amongst his own JD and ensure justice is done. At the very least he should take some heat, at least some roughly equal to his predecessors , which I think all reasonable folks would agree has not been equitable in this case.

Abu Gharib was an institution, the kill team are rouge individuals.

The kill team is going to Jail, No one but one girl went to jail for Abu Gharib :evil:

Republicans defended most of the pics from Abu Gharib dismissing them as "pranks" and attacking Dems as being terrorist sympathizers

Dems are not defending the kill teams at all

Do you see the difference?

Oh I see, an inst....hummmm, so the 6 brought up on charges are an inst. .....ok , I'll roll wiht that for now, lets try another example, how about Haditha? Any congressman get up on the hill and provide on call vitriol of the alleged perpetrators?Bushs My lai?

The kill team is going to Jail, No one but one girl went to jail for Abu Gharib :evil:

are you equating the offenses of the 'crew' at Abu Ghraib with the kill teams?

I agree it may not appear that 'enough' of those charged did time, I agree, but I don't see how that excuses what appears to be disinterested media coverage and level of outrage.

Republicans defended most of the pics from Abu Gharib dismissing them as "pranks" and attacking Dems as being terrorist sympathizers

and this matters to the conversation how ( not that I agree with that without reservation really)

sure, you've decided it appears that kill teams don't require the same level of interest or any near as much sunlight or hubub that haditha, abu graib et all was accorded. Haditha had 8 marines 'rampaging in an orgy of death" and abu graib gross abuse of inmates......I think the msm could stretch their legs a bit on this, no?

For instance, I went to amnesty intl's site and searched; ' kill teams Afghanistan', no hits...there was no shortage of angst portrayed by that NGO over haditha.

I went to Human rights watch home page, not even a by-line out of the 8 stories covering asia and central asia, nothing. I searched their site for 'kill teams Afghanistan'
and got this;

Afghanistan : Action Needed to Prevent More Killings
February 20, 2001

thats it...type in abu graib and you get several pages worth of stories and links to other issues regards command and control loss and suspicions of abusive and other nefarious activities etc.

Plus there was the Times magazines ongoing stories, retractions, several if I recall over haditha...

Last edited:

Oh I see, an inst....hummmm, so the 6 brought up on charges are an inst. .....ok , I'll roll wiht that for now, lets try another example, how about Haditha? Any congressman get up on the hill and provide on call vitriol of the alleged perpetrators?Bushs My lai?

are you equating the offenses of the 'crew' at Abu Ghraib with the kill teams?

I agree it may not appear that 'enough' of those charged did time, I agree, but I don't see how that excuses what appears to be disinterested media coverage and level of outrage.

and this matters to the conversation how ( not that I agree with that without reservation really)

sure, you've decided it appears that kill teams don't require the same level of interest or any near as much sunlight or hubub that haditha, abu graib et all was accorded. Haditha had 8 marines 'rampaging in an orgy of death" and abu graib gross abuse of inmates......I think the msm could stretch their legs a bit on this, no?

For instance, I went to amnesty intl's site and searched; ' kill teams Afghanistan', no hits...there was no shortage of angst portrayed by that NGO over haditha.

I went to Human rights watch home page, not even a by-line out of the 8 stories covering asia and central asia, nothing. I searched their site for 'kill teams Afghanistan'
and got this;

Afghanistan : Action Needed to Prevent More Killings
February 20, 2001

thats it...type in abu graib and you get several pages worth of stories and links to other issues regards command and control loss and suspicions of abusive and other nefarious activities etc.

Plus there was the Times magazines ongoing stories, retractions, several if I recall over haditha...

You still dont get it..:confused:

The reason it was SO newsworthy is because Bush and his surrogates defended Abu Garhib, Waterboarding etc. There are no Dems in favor of the kill teams or defending what they did. It's no debate on the Kill Teams, that shit is fucked up. What is the news gonna do a two part series with all the experts agreeing that shit is fucked up? :lol:

But if Obama, his administration et al. defends it today, the story will get legs.

You're just not an honest person. I would live up to my promise if you were being honest but we both know you're not.

Liar. I showed where I had already addressed your question and you are still here.

Any limited shred of integrity you might have had is now dust. You said you would ban yourself, and you didn't.

You are a Lying Liar Who Lies.

Oh, really? So as long as people don't KILL PEOPLE IN A BUILDING the Administration gets a pass?

Wow.

Forum List

Back