Where's The Outrage Over The Kill Team Photos?

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?

Abu Gharib was in keeping with the policies of the Bush Administration..which advocated torture.

The "Kill Team" is not in the policies of the Obama Administration.

Do you have insider information that the American people don't have? How do you know this is not in the policies of the Obama Administration? You don't.

In my hierarchy of values, Murder is far worse than putting a pair of underwear on somebody's head.

abu_ghraib_ap.jpg

Now help me here, that is a dead guy, right?

Oh I know what the next excuse is, "What is dead?"

This is Obama's war and his Army. He is, unfortunately, the Commander in Chief.

Waterboarding ain't torture. I went through worse during my Chief's initiation. Fake drowning three terrorists is not a big deal. People need to grow a pair.

This is Obama's war and his Army. He is, unfortunately, the Commander in Chief.

Waterboarding ain't torture. I went through worse during my Chief's initiation. Fake drowning three terrorists is not a big deal. People need to grow a pair.

Ok, I'll bite. What was worse that you went through?

Still waiting for Boedicca to tell us her opinion of what these soldiers did. Was it ok or are you against it?

Still waiting for Boedicca to tell us her opinion of what these soldiers did. Was it ok or are you against it?

Go back and try to read for comprehension, bub.

Whats the deal? You clearly didn't state your opinion in the first post. Why are you being difficult? I honestly just want to know what you think about what happened.

Whats the deal? You clearly didn't state your opinion in the first post. Why are you being difficult? I honestly just want to know what you think about what happened.

I have posted more than once in this thread. And I feel no inclination to repeat myself just to satisfy your "have you quit beating your wife yet" type of questions (for which I have a policy of "no response required").

I have posted more than once in this thread. And I feel no inclination to repeat myself just to satisfy your "have you quit beating your wife yet" type of questions (for which I have a policy of "no response required").

LOL. You make absolutely no sense. I was trying to figure out what you thought of what these "kill team" soldiers did. Since you claim that posted it more than once, can you clue me in to which post # you state your opinion? I just looked through the entire thread and I can't find which post you stated your opinion.

How about this, I'll positive rep you every day for the next month if you point out where you stated your opinion, or I'll quit this site and never come back. I'll let you pick. All you have to do is link me to the post where you answered the question I asked you.

Question in particular for the Leftwingers who had apoplectic fits over the Abu Graib photos:

Where is your outrage over the Kill Team Photos?

Morlock and Holmes called to him in Pashto as he walked toward them, ordering him to stop. The boy did as he was told. He stood still.

The soldiers knelt down behind a mud-brick wall. Then Morlock tossed a grenade toward Mudin, using the wall as cover. As the grenade exploded, he and Holmes opened fire, shooting the boy repeatedly at close range with an M4 carbine and a machine gun.

Mudin buckled, went down face first onto the ground. His cap toppled off. A pool of blood congealed by his head.

The Kill Team | Rolling Stone Politics

what complete utter crap thread by "boedicca".

the kill team was discussed, the usual suspects deflected, made excuses and blamed the victims. outrage was expressed by others. mainly because it makes the job of other allied soldiers more dangerous.

LOL. You make absolutely no sense. I was trying to figure out what you thought of what these "kill team" soldiers did. Since you claim that posted it more than once, can you clue me in to which post # you state your opinion? I just looked through the entire thread and I can't find which post you stated your opinion.

How about this, I'll positive rep you every day for the next month if you point out where you stated your opinion, or I'll quit this site and never come back. I'll let you pick. All you have to do is link me to the post where you answered the question I asked you.

So weird how on two separate occasions now I prove that you're either an idiot and/or a liar and all you can do is ignore me completely. Are you always this courageous?

C'mon, I'm making this easy for you. Prove how wrong I am and I will banish myself from the board. I'm not even asking you to put up the same stakes. How easy can I make it for you?

Pathetic.

So weird how on two separate occasions now I prove that you're either an idiot and/or a liar and all you can do is ignore me completely. Are you always this courageous?

C'mon, I'm making this easy for you. Prove how wrong I am and I will banish myself from the board. I'm not even asking you to put up the same stakes. How easy can I make it for you?

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

In my hierarchy of values, Murder is far worse than putting a pair of underwear on somebody's head.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

Now, let's see if you have the integrity to banish yourself forever, and no fair reregging under another name.

Bye RDD! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

Now, let's see if you have the integrity to banish yourself forever, and no fair reregging under another name.

LOL, post #34 does not even come close to answering what I asked you. Are you being serious?

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?
A president is not personally responsible for a couple of murderers that happen to be in the service. They will get their just desserts. A president is however responsible for torture that is committed with the knowledge of his advisers.

You have yet to prove torture occurred with the knowledge of Bush's advisers. Minor point I am sure. At least according to you.

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

Post #34.

That's my opinion.

LOL, post #34 does not even come close to answering what I asked you. Are you being serious?

It sure does, You ask what her opinion was on the murder of the afghans by the soldiers, Her answer is that murder is a lot worse then what happened at the prison.

Of course I don't expect you to quit the site since integrity and values are so lacking in liberals after all.

Forum List

Back