Where's The Outrage Over The Kill Team Photos?

The Left/Democrats didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. They just fooled people again. For them it was really only about DA BOOOOOOSH. All of their feigned outrage was about DA BOOOOOOSH. They were not "Anti-War" and they certainly didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. I said that back when they were feigning all that outrage. They don't give a shit about this 'Kill Team' stuff because DA BOOOOOOSH is gone and their guy is in there now. So don't hold your breath waiting for Left/Democrat outrage on this. They're too busy cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans now. The Left has always been full of Shit. I've been saying that for many years. Just can't trust them.

To summarize: Dems dont care about "suffering", they were outraged but it was fake, Dems are not anti-war, Dems cheerlead bombing and killing Libyans

Great stuff! Supported by nothing...:cuckoo:

The Left/Democrats didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. They just fooled people again. For them it was really only about DA BOOOOOOSH. All of their feigned outrage was about DA BOOOOOOSH. They were not "Anti-War" and they certainly didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. I said that back when they were feigning all that outrage. They don't give a shit about this 'Kill Team' stuff because DA BOOOOOOSH is gone and their guy is in there now. So don't hold your breath waiting for Left/Democrat outrage on this. They're too busy cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans. The Left has always been full of Shit. I've been saying that for many years. Just can't trust them.

Did the Right/Republicans care about the suffering at Abu Ghraib?

Yes.

Which ones and where were they when the suffering showed up at Abu Ghraib? Hiding?

Lots of Libyans for them to kill. So the Left/Democrats are way too busy to feign outrage on this one. Now if an 'R' was in there right now?...

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?

Abu Gharib was in keeping with the policies of the Bush Administration..which advocated torture.

The "Kill Team" is not in the policies of the Obama Administration.

Where's The Outrage Over The Kill Team Photos?

Obama is a Nobel Prize winner and is therefore filled with peace, joy and happiness. This summarizes Obama:

Obama%2B-%2BWar%2BIs%2BPeace.jpg

Isn't he wonderful?

no, i didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the obama administration?

abu gharib was in keeping with the policies of the bush administration..which advocated torture.

The "kill team" is not in the policies of the obama administration.

false

Here's where the Repubs get creative, so they are going to go the nuanced route of "what is torture?" like their other club bangers "What is a lie?" and What is rich?"

no, i didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the obama administration?

abu gharib was in keeping with the policies of the bush administration..which advocated torture.

The "kill team" is not in the policies of the obama administration.

false

I'm gonna need you to prove Obama, or someone on his team Ok'ed the hunting of civilians.

While I'm certain if obama was an (R) the outrage would be vast[er], the idea that he ok'ed any of this is more than a little off.

The Left/Democrats didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. They just fooled people again. For them it was really only about DA BOOOOOOSH. All of their feigned outrage was about DA BOOOOOOSH. They were not "Anti-War" and they certainly didn't care about suffering at Abu Ghraib. I said that back when they were feigning all that outrage. They don't give a shit about this 'Kill Team' stuff because DA BOOOOOOSH is gone and their guy is in there now. So don't hold your breath waiting for Left/Democrat outrage on this. They're too busy cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans. The Left has always been full of Shit. I've been saying that for many years. Just can't trust them.

Yes.

Really? I remember the Right/Republicans stating that Abu Ghraib was nothing but fraternity level pranks and that waterboarding wasn't torture.

(BTW, anyone remember when Hannity finally got waterboarded for Military Charities?)

Do you consider Abu Ghraib the equivalent of the Kill Team?

I consider them both to be crimes to be punished....Abu Gharaib an entire unit and prison where abuses were sanctioned from above...the Kill Team a rogue group (as far as we know so far) that went on a killing spree on civilians.

One torture, one murder. Both to be severly punished.

Question in particular for the Leftwingers who had apoplectic fits over the Abu Graib photos:

Where is your outrage over the Kill Team Photos?

Morlock and Holmes called to him in Pashto as he walked toward them, ordering him to stop. The boy did as he was told. He stood still.

The soldiers knelt down behind a mud-brick wall. Then Morlock tossed a grenade toward Mudin, using the wall as cover. As the grenade exploded, he and Holmes opened fire, shooting the boy repeatedly at close range with an M4 carbine and a machine gun.

Mudin buckled, went down face first onto the ground. His cap toppled off. A pool of blood congealed by his head.

The Kill Team | Rolling Stone Politics

So you're not disgusted by the actions of these soldiers?

In my hierarchy of values, Murder is far worse than putting a pair of underwear on somebody's head.

Question in particular for the Leftwingers who had apoplectic fits over the Abu Graib photos:

Morlock and Holmes called to him in Pashto as he walked toward them, ordering him to stop. The boy did as he was told. He stood still.

The soldiers knelt down behind a mud-brick wall. Then Morlock tossed a grenade toward Mudin, using the wall as cover. As the grenade exploded, he and Holmes opened fire, shooting the boy repeatedly at close range with an M4 carbine and a machine gun.

Mudin buckled, went down face first onto the ground. His cap toppled off. A pool of blood congealed by his head.

So you still can't read for comprehension?

No, I didn't.

I do recall all the outrage and denouncements of Bush - calls for his resignation, etc.

Where is the equal condemnation of the Obama Administration?

Abu Gharib was in keeping with the policies of the Bush Administration..which advocated torture.

The "Kill Team" is not in the policies of the Obama Administration.
You sure?

Detainee abuse continues at Bagram
Afghanistan's Bagram prison may be worse than Guantanamo. Why does President Obama tolerate it?SEPTEMBER 21, 2009

Yes.

Really? I remember the Right/Republicans stating that Abu Ghraib was nothing but fraternity level pranks and that waterboarding wasn't torture.

(BTW, anyone remember when Hannity finally got waterboarded for Military Charities?)

The outrage from the Left/Democrats on Abu Ghraib was far more vocal & vicious than on this 'Kill Team' debacle. Some Right/Republicans did voice outrage over Abu Ghraib. I think you're just conveniently forgetting that. They didn't screech for Impeachment like the Left/Democrats did,but they were outraged. There is far more dishonesty & hypocrisy going on with the Left/Democrats on this one. Wake me up when the Left/Democrats start screeching for Impeachment. Otherwise it's just more tired stuff from the Left/Democrats.

So you still can't read for comprehension?

Apparently not. I was looking for your opinion on this in the OP and didn't see it.

Wait a second, who compared the two in the OP?

*goes back to look*

It was YOU!

In my hierarchy of values, Murder is far worse than putting a pair of underwear on somebody's head.

That fact will be lost in their zeal to make it Bush policies and how hopey and changey is here to save the day

Both lies, but they know that too :)

Forum List

Back