Where's the Liberal Outrage Over the Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens Every Year?

"Mental health issues." You know who is going to have mental health issues? Every person who witnesses a massacre and relentless gunfire. Every child who sees other children murdered in a fucking classroom. Every teacher. Every parent.

You couldn't walk 100 feet in my shoes...... much less a mile when it comes to bearing the burden of the things that I know. Your frail shoulders would fall under the weight of it all.

I'm waiting for you to tell us how this was a staged event, too.

Nope, but we know know that he had been reported to the FBI for a threat he had made back in September. Hell, even Barney Fife could have prevented this with just a little investigation using the internet.....like looking up his instagram page. There were red flags everywhere.

BTW, the only ones that "laugh" (and nervously, I might add) are morons like you that want to stay asleep. More and more people are waking up to the fact that we have been massively lied to about pretty much everything as it pertains to "da gubermint", what it really is and who actually owns it.

You have got nothing........stand up and debate me....engage me in an honest exchange of ideas. Your little one sentence replies are lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk. Have you no strength in your convictions??

Am I supposed to ask you how long you watched that cat for? Who takes you seriously?

Thousands do........I reach more people with podcasts, radio shows and posts on other blog-sites than you could ever hope to reach. No brag, just fact.

Oh, Dale. It's so unfortunate that you take the meaning out of words like 'fact'.

Pull up your big boy pants and debate me on things that you believe that I am misguided OR wrong on.......and bring more than emotion and opinion.

There is no point in debating idiots like you. It’s a waste of time. While mildly entertaining, it’s not nice to laugh at the mentally ill.

You have your crazy conspiracy theories which defy logic, reason or sanity. Facts are not your friends.

I can well imagine lots of people listening to you and thinking what a whack job!

LOL! I have never seen you attempt to "debate" anyone here. You throw out leftard talking points as if they were "facts".
Oh, I am not a "conspiracy theorist" , I am a conspiracy analyst. The conspiracy theorist term was weaponized by the CIA to demonize those that questioned the Warren Committee. Those that questioned the official "lone gunman" story and the findings of the Warren Commission were eventually validated. Every war that America was thrown into was due to a manufacture event/false flag and that is a fact and it's not even disputable given the preponderance of the evidence. You want to keep the blinders on and that's just find by me. You bring nothing of worth to this forum....not even accidentally.

In the wake of another tragic, sickening school shooting, liberals of course have trotted out their predictable "outrage" over gun ownership and their usual smears against pro-gun groups. Yet, liberals are the same folks who have said *nothing* about the Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens over the past several years. Liberals are also the same folks who opposed Kate's Law. And liberals are the same folks who belittled President Trump's warning about MS-13 in his SOTU address, calling his warning "fear mongering" and "exaggeration," etc., even though MS-13 has some 10,000 members in the U.S. and kills hundreds of people per year in the U.S. (many/most of them fellow immigrants).

If MS-13 targeted only gays and lesbians, you can bet liberals would be screaming for using the National Guard against them and for deporting every last one of them.

So, liberals, why do you go into hysterics against gun ownership every time there's a school shooting but say nothing about MS-13's brutality and the Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens over the last few years? Why don't you express outrage over the sanctuary cities that are making it much harder for DHS to move against MS-13? Why did you cheer when Senate Dems blocked Kate's Law? Why weren't you outraged at the pinko San Francisco jury that let Kate Steinle's repeatedly deported killer walk away without even a manslaughter conviction?
Care as much as the RW cares about school shootings.

Oh, you do? Then do you support finally allowing select teachers at each school to have a gun and to receive training on how to use it, and then to make sure the world knows that in every school there are several teachers with guns who know how to use them? The Israelis started doing this year's ago, and school shootings there are almost unheard of now.

Do you support cracking down on mentally ill people owning guns? The House passed a bill to do just that months ago, but it's still stuck in the Senate because Dems are worried about "stigmatizing the mentally ill."

How are your "gun free" zones working out? Hey? Have you figured out yet that telling the world that no one at a school has a gun is an invitation to sickos and others to attack schools?

And, I ask again: If Cruz had used a car and had run over 17 kids and killed them all, would you be screaming for more car control?

A better question is, why is OP concerned only about the less than 10% of the murders that were commuted by illegals. But not concerned about over 90% of all murders committed by US citizens? :2up:
Because they live here and then committed s crime, the illegal is double dipping crime and isn’t wanted in our country

Since liberals have a newly found love for the FBI, here are some FBI statements and articles about MS-13:

Five MS-13 Gang Members Charged with Murder

MS-13 Members Sentenced For A Murder And Shooting

Fifty-Six Ms-13 Members Indicted

North Carolina MS-13 Cases — FBI

Four MS-13 Leaders Sentenced in Atlanta — FBI

MS-13 Gang Member Pleads Guilty To Double-Murder

These are just some of the search results from my MS-13 search on the FBI website.
And it looks like the missed with this kid!

In the wake of another tragic, sickening school shooting, liberals of course have trotted out their predictable "outrage" over gun ownership and their usual smears against pro-gun groups. Yet, liberals are the same folks who have said *nothing* about the Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens over the past several years. Liberals are also the same folks who opposed Kate's Law. And liberals are the same folks who belittled President Trump's warning about MS-13 in his SOTU address, calling his warning "fear mongering" and "exaggeration," etc., even though MS-13 has some 10,000 members in the U.S. and kills hundreds of people per year in the U.S. (many/most of them fellow immigrants).

If MS-13 targeted only gays and lesbians, you can bet liberals would be screaming for using the National Guard against them and for deporting every last one of them.

So, liberals, why do you go into hysterics against gun ownership every time there's a school shooting but say nothing about MS-13's brutality and the Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens over the last few years? Why don't you express outrage over the sanctuary cities that are making it much harder for DHS to move against MS-13? Why did you cheer when Senate Dems blocked Kate's Law? Why weren't you outraged at the pinko San Francisco jury that let Kate Steinle's repeatedly deported killer walk away without even a manslaughter conviction?

where is your outrage over americans killed by white Christian supremacist terrorists?

as for the manslaughter verdict. that's on the jury. stop whining.

A better question is, why is OP concerned only about the less than 10% of the murders that were commuted by illegals. But not concerned about over 90% of all murders committed by US citizens? :2up:
Because they live here and then committed s crime, the illegal is double dipping crime and isn’t wanted in our country

90% of murders in the US are committed by citizens, but like Trump, you focus on the 10% murders committed illegals. Then project the murders by illegals are worse than the other 90% of murders. Do have the balls to go up one of the family members of someone, killed by a US citizen and tell them that the murder of their loved on wasn't so bad because, at least they weren't kill by an illegal? Wow, you are one fucked up person.

where is your outrage over americans killed by white Christian supremacist terrorists?

Who says we’re not. Pulling shit out of your ass I see!

90% of murders in the US are committed by citizens, but like Trump, you focus on the 10% murders committed illegals. Then project the murders by illegals are worse than the other 90% of murders. Do have the balls to go up one of the family members of someone, killed by a US citizen and tell them that the murder of their loved on wasn't so bad because, at least they weren't kill by an illegal? Wow, you are one fucked up person.
Why did we fk up health care for only 10% of the population?

Jillian: where is your outrage over americans killed by white Christian supremacist terrorists?

Ohhhhhh, so those fringe white nationalist groups are also CHRISTIAN?! So does that mean that "violent extremist jihadists" are mainstream Muslims and representative of the majority of Muslims?

Del hates healthy American children. He wishes they were all dead and buried. Or just dead.

Jillian: where is your outrage over americans killed by white Christian supremacist terrorists?

Ohhhhhh, so those fringe white nationalist groups are also CHRISTIAN?! So does that mean that "violent extremist jihadists" are mainstream Muslims and representative of the majority of Muslims?
Ask her to name them.

Because there aren't any "white Christian supremecist terrorists" killing people in the US>

Why do we need anymore?

UfYy2Lw.jpg

Del hates healthy American children. He wishes they were all dead and buried. Or just dead.

shouldn't you be out earning before any of them sober up?

Oh, you do? Then do you support finally allowing select teachers at each school to have a gun and to receive training on how to use it, and then to make sure the world knows that in every school there are several teachers with guns who know how to use them? The Israelis started doing this year's ago, and school shootings there are almost unheard of now.

Do you support cracking down on mentally ill people owning guns? The House passed a bill to do just that months ago, but it's still stuck in the Senate because Dems are worried about "stigmatizing the mentally ill."

How are your "gun free" zones working out? Hey? Have you figured out yet that telling the world that no one at a school has a gun is an invitation to sickos and others to attack schools?

And, I ask again: If Cruz had used a car and had run over 17 kids and killed them all, would you be screaming for more car control?
Sure...guns in schools...whatever....should be fun....wouldn't send my kids there, tho.

Forum List

Back