Where's the Liberal Outrage Over the Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens Every Year?

About 99% of shootings and other violent felonies in the US are committed by The Left and that’s a fact.
WINNER! Biggest lie of the day!
Yeah you rubes in flyover country are doing just ever so much to fight against the MS-13 people that you’ve never ever seen or been anywhere near

:rolleyes:

Oh STFU, you leftards want to give them sanctuary.

Well it was a citizen today, and not black either. Most mass shootings are done by white citizens.

On the other hand...how many illegal aliens drive without a license? How many people do they kill every year? One estimate puts the figure as high as 3,500 every year. So, how many are you willing to see killed by illegal drivers?

"One in every five fatal car crashes in the United States each year involves a driver who does not have a valid license or whose license status is a mystery to law enforcement, according to a study released Wednesday.

The report, “Unlicensed to Kill,” sponsored by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, said that 8,400 people die on average each year in crashes with unlicensed drivers. It also found that 28 percent of the lawbreaking drivers had received three or more license suspensions or revocations in the three years before their fatal collision."

Report: Beware of Unlicensed Drivers

On the other hand...how many illegal aliens drive without a license? How many people do they kill every year? One estimate puts the figure as high as 3,500 every year. So, how many are you willing to see killed by illegal drivers?

"One in every five fatal car crashes in the United States each year involves a driver who does not have a valid license or whose license status is a mystery to law enforcement, according to a study released Wednesday.

The report, “Unlicensed to Kill,” sponsored by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, said that 8,400 people die on average each year in crashes with unlicensed drivers. It also found that 28 percent of the lawbreaking drivers had received three or more license suspensions or revocations in the three years before their fatal collision."

Report: Beware of Unlicensed Drivers

your link says nothing about illegals and has no reference to the 3500 number, which i assume you made up.

so, like you, i don't know how many illegals drive without a license nor do i know how many people are killed.

i do know that the overall crime rate, which i presume includes vehicular homicides, is lower for immigrants than for native born americans.
NEGATIVE...I’m beginning to wonder if you’re ever right about anything.
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
The Pew Research Institute estimates that as of 2014, there are at least 11.2 million illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. This population comprises approximately 3.5 percent of our country’s population.

Of these, by far the largest ethnic population, 52 percent are Hispanics comprised of Mexicans, Central Americans and Cubans.

Six states: California, Texas, Illinois, Florida, New York and New Jersey account for 59 percent of all illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. The fact that 66 percent of all illegal immigrants have lived in our nation for over ten years underscores our long-standing inability to address the serious problem of our inability to control our nation’s borders.

The relationship between illegal immigrants and violent crime

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Water n 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.”
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

You're as predictable as a Tijuana whore with a ping pong ball.

And dumber.

Didn't you hear? He edumucated himself on how government works.

Both you and Lakhota are incredibly ignorant with double digit IQs.

How can you take someone who insults your intelligence seriously when they're too stupid to know what a condensation trail is?

Condensation trails do not stretch out for miles and spread out while lasting for hours. You REALLY believe that this is normal???????? Seriously? And you wonder as to why I believe that you have a double digit IQ???

View attachment 176818 View attachment 176819 View attachment 176821 View attachment 176822

Yep, pretty normal. Who knows, what your problem is. Maybe too much fluoride in your water?

And dumber.

How can you take someone who insults your intelligence seriously when they're too stupid to know what a condensation trail is?

Condensation trails do not stretch out for miles and spread out while lasting for hours. You REALLY believe that this is normal???????? Seriously? And you wonder as to why I believe that you have a double digit IQ???

View attachment 176818 View attachment 176819 View attachment 176821 View attachment 176822

Yep, pretty normal. Who knows, what your problem is. Maybe too much fluoride in your water?

You couldn't walk 100 feet in my shoes...... much less a mile when it comes to bearing the burden of the things that I know. Your frail shoulders would fall under the weight of it all.

You couldn't walk 100 feet in my shoes...... much less a mile when it comes to bearing the burden of the things that I know. Your frail shoulders would fall under the weight of it all.

Is fluoride that heavy?

Is fluoride that heavy?

That's funny.... coming from someone with a double digit IQ that lacks debating skills.......typical for the leftard clown posse here that watched "Mister Rogers Neighborhood" because they couldn't keep up with the fast pace of "Sesame Street".

Last edited:

That's funny.... coming from someone with a double digit IQ that lacks debating skills.......typical for the leftard clown posse here that watched "Mister Rogers Neighborhood" because they couldn't keep up with the fast pace of "Sesame Street".

Is fluoride that heavy?

Funny, some idiot is insulting me but can't figure out how to reply to a post. Maybe you need to loosen the tinfoil hat.

Is fluoride that heavy?

Funny, some idiot is insulting me but can't figure out how to reply to a post. Maybe you need to loosen the tinfoil hat.

But alas, you found what I posted ...........questions?

Is fluoride that heavy?

Do you know what 'alas' means? I don't think you do.

Is fluoride that heavy?

Do you know what 'alas' means?

Chagrin? Regret? Pity?

Chagrin? Regret?

And you're making fun of others' IQs?

Chagrin? Regret?

Yeah, I am definitely making fun of your lack of knowledge..........you bring it on yourself.

Chagrin? Regret?

Yeah, I am definitely making fun of your lack of knowledge..........you bring it on yourself.

Like zero self awareness on your part, amiright? Stay golden, ponyboy.

Chagrin? Regret?

You couldn't be more wrong......not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as Mayor McCheese.

Chagrin? Regret?

You couldn't be more wrong......not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as Mayor McCheese.

Hmm, needs work.

Chagrin? Regret?

Hmm, needs work.

You have got nothing........stand up and debate me....engage me in an honest exchange of ideas. Your little one sentence replies are lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk. Have you no strength in your convictions??

Hmm, needs work.

You have got nothing........stand up and debate me....engage me in an honest exchange of ideas. Your little one sentence replies are lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk. Have you no strength in your convictions??

Am I supposed to ask you how long you watched that cat for? Who takes you seriously?

Forum List

Back