Where's Congress?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Israel at war, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pootin sword rattling (or is he swallowing them in the circus now?) and all the other troubles facing our country...

AND CONGRESS TAKES A FIVE WEEK GOLF VACATION!

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

Israel at war, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pootin sword rattling (or is he swallowing them in the circus now?) and all the other troubles facing our country...

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

Don't worry, Obama has a phone and a pen.

A king doesn't need a Congress.

obama-vacation-620x348.jpg

You and Sallow are picking up the same talking point I see.

No. I mentioned it when the first Obama vacation outrage thread was started a few days ago and decided to start this thread when the tenth Obama vacation outrage thread was started an hour ago.

It's called mocking the hypocrite teabaggers. Something very easy to do.

No. I mentioned it when the first Obama vacation outrage thread was started a few days ago and decided to start this thread when the tenth Obama vacation outrage thread was started an hour ago.

You're the only teabagger on this thread.

Well I'm not outraged that he's on a vacation. And I'm not outraged that Congress is on vacation. The more everyone stays away from Washington these days, the less damage they do.

I do share your frustration when there are quizzillion threads on the same topic though. Threads should be merged.

Congress only has a checks and balances control over the Executive branch. By the way where is the Executive branch these days? Trying to make par in Martha's Vinyard?

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

As far as Israel at war, Syria, Iraq at war what would you have Congress do? The power to use military power in those situations falls to the Commander in Chief not Congress neither the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader can do much if anything on that front If the President wanted to ask Congress for a formal Declaration of War against Hamas, Assad, and ISIS we can have Congress come back and vote on that if you want.

Forum List

Back