South Africa Needs U.S. Intervention

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
South Africa's Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has been heckled at an inquiry into the shooting dead of 34 striking miners by police in Marikana.

At the time of the shooting in 2012, he was a director of the Lonmin firm which owns the Marikana platinum mine. The striking miners were demanding higher wages and eventually returned to work after accepting a pay rise of up to 22%.

During the deputy president's testimony, protesters disrupted proceedings at the commission hearing in the capital, Pretoria.

"Blood on his hands, Ramaphosa must go," a crowd chanted inside the packed room, leading to a brief adjournment.
BBC News - South Africa Marikana inquiry: Cyril Ramaphosa heckled

With the rise of the DA, a white supremacist political party, South Africa is quickly descending into chaos as white Euroscum engineer incidents such as this one, pitting African against African once again. How much longer until South Africa receives the U.S. military intervention it so desperately needs to put down the insurrection against ANC rule in South Africa?

Nelson Mandela and his ANC brothers and systyrs fought so hard to end white supremacist rule and bring democracy to their country, and now those same white supremacists are starting to snatch that democracy away once more. Can we really just sit by and do nothing?

Nelson Mandela was a fucking communist community organizer. The kaffirs there have been warring with each other forever. The average black is worse off now economically than he was under apartheid.

You do a lousy impression of an angry lezzo, kid.

Africa is being torn apart by racism and apartheid policies. For example Sudan has been torn in two by a civil war.

OP let me ask you: Which side should we take in Sudan? North Sudan with all the poor oppressed people or the South with all it's oil?

South Africa's Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has been heckled at an inquiry into the shooting dead of 34 striking miners by police in Marikana.

At the time of the shooting in 2012, he was a director of the Lonmin firm which owns the Marikana platinum mine. The striking miners were demanding higher wages and eventually returned to work after accepting a pay rise of up to 22%.

During the deputy president's testimony, protesters disrupted proceedings at the commission hearing in the capital, Pretoria.

"Blood on his hands, Ramaphosa must go," a crowd chanted inside the packed room, leading to a brief adjournment.

With the rise of the DA, a white supremacist political party, South Africa is quickly descending into chaos as white Euroscum engineer incidents such as this one, pitting African against African once again. How much longer until South Africa receives the U.S. military intervention it so desperately needs to put down the insurrection against ANC rule in South Africa?

Nelson Mandela and his ANC brothers and systyrs fought so hard to end white supremacist rule and bring democracy to their country, and now those same white supremacists are starting to snatch that democracy away once more. Can we really just sit by and do nothing?

The USA intervening only makes things WORSE!

After the numerous debacles of the past few decades, from Vietnam to Iraq, one would think ALL Americans would know interventionist policies only enrich and empower the power elite, but cause harm to everyone else.

Negroids are the most racist of all races. This has nothing to do with Apartheid, anything Mad scientist. This has to do with blacks aiming to destroy innocent white peoples lives...

History disagrees with you

To answer your question.....Yes...
Hop a flight to Cape Town yourself. One way.
Pack heavy.....See ya, twit.

Africa is being torn apart by racism and apartheid policies. For example Sudan has been torn in two by a civil war.

OP let me ask you: Which side should we take in Sudan? North Sudan with all the poor oppressed people or the South with all it's oil?

The only answer befitting a social justice warrior like mysylf would be to side with both; picking one over the other would be discrimination, which is inherently wrong.

Why should we side with ONLY one or the other? Just look at President Obama's handling of the ISIS debacle. His administration funded, trained, and equipped ISIS, which then attacked Iraq, and now his administration is helping Iraq fight ISIS by bombing them back into the Stone Age--which they'll be more at home at, since that's where the group took its archaic views on womyn from.

Think before you post, conservatard, otherwise you'll just continue to have your pathetic manpig excuse for logic ripped to shreds by enlightened lybyryls lyke mysylf every tyme.

The only answer befitting a social justice warrior like mysylf would be to side with both; picking one over the other would be discrimination, which is inherently wrong.

Why should we side with ONLY one or the other? Just look at President Obama's handling of the ISIS debacle. His administration funded, trained, and equipped ISIS, which then attacked Iraq, and now his administration is helping Iraq fight ISIS by bombing them back into the Stone Age--which they'll be more at home at, since that's where the group took its archaic views on womyn from.

Think before you post, conservatard, otherwise you'll just continue to have your pathetic manpig excuse for logic ripped to shreds by enlightened lybyryls lyke mysylf every tyme.

How do you take both sides in a two sided conflict?
You are a moron. Like that needed demonstration.

...By taking both sides, and not limiting your support to one side exclusively, as I explained in my post.

...By taking both sides, and not limiting your support to one side exclusively, as I explained in my post.

Wouldnt you be better off aiding neither side in that case? Because your "solution" means both prolonging a conflict and increasing civilian death and suffering. Whch you dont care about because you're chilling with your Sigma Chi buddies at the frat house.

Racist much? Nelson Mandela was a piece of shit Marxist.

Wouldnt you be better off aiding neither side in that case?

Nope.

Because your "solution" means both prolonging a conflict and increasing civilian death and suffering.

How would it do that, conservatard? Conflicts only exist because, for whatever reason, all parties involved want them to. By subsidizing their conflicts, we are helping them achieve their goals, and by aiding both sides, we are avoiding engaging in the most deplorable, unforgivable act a humyn byyng can commit: Discrimination.

Whch you dont care about because you're chilling with your Sigma Chi buddies at the frat house.

I'm not in Sigma Chi, manpig. I pryfyr to spend my tyme in a much wiser fashion--my college's Young Democrats group, Multicultural Exchange Association, African-American Students Union (as a financially contributing but non-voting member), etc.

Forum List

Back