Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place
So far he is in the top 10 the second term will show us just how good he is. Right now he is getting a lot done with a real handicap the Democrats who just can not get over his winning. We the voters are wondering just how they will take the second term.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

finished in first place
I would rate Trump about 15th in effectiveness and about 40th in decorum.

What the telling measure of a Presidency is how well does he represent the nation to the world.

The world is mostly progressive so he would be about 45th. Obama would be about 3rd. (Even the phrench said, WTF, your an American).

Overall, I'd give Trump about a 20 on a scale of 45. He's sucked at the border security, he's sucked at taking on the progressives in the courts and he's sucked on the budget.

He has excelled a keeping his promises (about 4 out of 6) <-- that is close to a record.
He has excelled at keeping the SCOTUS out of the hands of the progressives.l
He has excelled at lowering regulations which lit a fire under the economy.
He has excelled at pushing the world toward dealing with us a serious nation once again.

Overall, I'd not vote for him in 2020 unless there is a good chance that the Dems may win. Maybe not even then.
There are important qualities in a president. Specifically: Integrity, Intelligence, Executive appointments, Relationship with congress, ability to comprimise. There are more metrics, but only Andrew Johnson and Buchanan are worse than Trump on several key metrics. Trump has actually less Integrity than Nixon.

At least Nixon had enough respect for his country to resign....rather than place the US in a constitutional crisis... Donnie has no morals....he is an empty shell of character. He spouts insults and lies like he breathes....

Sarah is gone. The most Dishonest...communication person to ever stand behind the podium....

Her dad should have told her....Liars go to Hell. But even after Mueller outlined how she lied.....SHE LIED AGAIN AND DENIED IT.
Trump cant resign because he needs the Pence pardon.

also needs statutes of limitations Badly

finished in first place
Well Tramp is certainly the most corrupt!!!!!

I was born during the Truman administration. Truman, Reagan and Trump are the best in my lifetime.
I was in the service when JFK was killed The 3 you mentioned couldn't hold his jockstrap
Thank you for your service.
Only minor things were happening then ,,,like the Cuban crisis and a conflict with Russia
Yes, JFK did good. Of course, if JFK were President today he'd be called a right wing homophobic bigoted conservative.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

He’s really concerned about your opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.
4 out of 400 is a stellar record
Those were his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

He is a businessman who doesn't read and doesn't know the law. Also a mobbed-up New York City real estate con man. I wish him luck but he's just another cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screw everyone else new bulshit Republican so far. Foreign policy is interesting but history says he's a disastrous idiot. Except at conning the base by parroting the propaganda. too easy.

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.
Those are his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

You really are gay for Trump. You are obsessed with him. All day every day.

Obama was the most corrupt and most incompetent, and he should have been impeached.
The whole Democratic Party is a cesspool of corruption.
The Democrat Voters are Knowitalls who know nothing, they are just soft minded brainwashed fanatics.
President Trump is doing an excellent job. He is one of the great ones.

Tell me....what would be the basis for the impeachment of Obama? Heaven knows....his administration has not come close to the corrupt regime that....wait

HE IS BLACK! THAT'S A GOOD REASON FOR YOU!

Those were his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

And how is that trump foundation doing? Still collecting money for trump portraits?

I was born during the Truman administration. Truman, Reagan and Trump are the best in my lifetime.
I was in the service when JFK was killed The 3 you mentioned couldn't hold his jockstrap
Thank you for your service.
Only minor things were happening then ,,,like the Cuban crisis and a conflict with Russia
Yes, JFK did good. Of course, if JFK were President today he'd be called a right wing homophobic bigoted conservative.
Almost all loved him and Jackie Now Trump is trying to equate Melania T with her I don't mind her so much besides for her poor taste in husband

But which president is preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists?
4 out of 5 racists ,KKKers voted for Trump
All 2,400 of them. It swung the election.
You mean 2,400,000 You made a minor error
No faker. About 3,000 KKK remain so 80% would be 2,400. We know you desperately clutch your KKK victim of blankey
And about a hundred million racists LOL

Those are his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

Sure. Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron?

Obama was the most corrupt and most incompetent, and he should have been impeached.
The Democrat Voters are Knowitalls who know nothing, they are just soft minded brainwashed fanatics.

Tell me....what would be the basis for the impeachment of Obama? Heaven knows....his administration has not come close to the corrupt regime that....wait

Running guns to drug cartels. Using black thugs as political pawns to inflame racial tensions in undermining and endangering the lives of police officers. Obungo should have been impeached for those two things.

Just more brainwashed GOP psychobabble trolling...

Running guns to drug cartels. Using black thugs as political pawns to inflame racial tensions in undermining and endangering the lives of police officers. Obungo should have been impeached for those two things.
all your phony scandals against Democrats have been investigated and nothing has been found except garbage propaganda based on nothing, super duper dupe.

And how is that trump foundation doing? Still collecting money for trump portraits?

Not quite as well as the Clinton Foundation did rebuilding Haiti.

Forum List

Back