Zone1 Where We Are in the Biblical Timeline

I can dispute that with end time prophesy:

What 7 year peace treaty did Israel sign with the Romans?
What capability did man have to destroy all life on earth?
How was the gospel preached worldwide in 70 AD?
Where was the New Temple built after 70 AD?
What sword could melt the flesh before the victim hit the ground. What spear dried up eyeballs in their sockets?
Who were the multitudes that traveled to and fro?
What mark did all humans receive on their hand or forehead in 70 AD?
When was Israel born in a day?
When did the Euphrates dry up?
When was a one world religion implemented?
and on and on...

The Euphrates dries up every year. The Roman empire was the known world and it was fairly small.

The mark of the beast was the engraving on Roman coin.

Revelation says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Close to an hour video. If you are truly interested watch this. If you want to post bullshit hang with Sudra.

Here's your peace treaty between Rome and Israel.

Where We Are in the Biblical Timeline

Very close to the end of the Church Age

And godless libs dont want to know what comes after that

The Euphrates dries up every year. The Roman empire was the known world and it was fairly small.

If all that alrdy occurred we wouldn't be here. This is not a new earth Christs 1000 yr reign has not occurred. You have nothing but poorly thought out bs

Close to an hour video. If you are truly interested watch this. If you want to post bullshit hang with Sudra.

You're putting too much emphasis on the 'end times' rumour and that's only because my comments on the war against Russia going nuclear., has touched you.

And all I wanted was to trap you into paying attention!

I'll take your Bedsheet/berisheet seriously too if that's how you want to frame this discussion?

LOL

You're putting too much emphasis on the 'end times' rumour and that's only because my comments on the war against Russia going nuclear., has touched you.

And all I wanted was to trap you into paying attention!

I'll take your Bedsheet/bedsheet seriously too if that's how you want to frame this discussion?

LOL
Has it been 54 minutes? Time flies.

The Euphrates has never dried up, and is not dry now. It has declined by 40% and has been dammed to control flow.
When did Rome control China? The Roman Empire was not worldwide.
Did they nail the Roman coins to peoples foreheads and hands?
Rev. is clear that a new Temple will be built as one of the provisos of the 7 year peace treaty and Christ will make it His upon His return. The Jews are preparing for it for the first time in 2,000 years.
What weapon did the Romans have in 70 AD that could melt a persons flesh while he was still standing? What weapon could shrivel an eyeball in an instant before the body hit the ground? You like to skip over the prophesy you can't conform to your timeline.

Last edited:
Mark Ch. 13 verse 32 But that day knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the prophet Joseph Smith was given revelation that revealed the meaning of the book in the book of Revelation that was sealed on the back with seven seals.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals?A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed?A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

From this we learn that the temporal existence of the earth is 7000 years. Each seal of the book represents each 1000 year period of the entire 7000 years of the earths temporal existence.

In latter-day scripture it had been prophesied that the first coming of Jesus was to come in the meridian of time. I take this to mean that he came in the middle time of the 7000 year period of the earth's temporal existence which would have been in the 4th thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence or the 4th seal.

Doctrine and Covenants 39:3
3 The same which came in the meridian of time unto mine own, and mine own received me not;

Moses 5:57
57 For they would not hearken unto his voice, nor believe on his Only Begotten Son, even him whom he declared should come in the meridian of time, who was prepared from before the foundation of the world.

Moses 6:57
57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

From this I believe that Jesus came and spent his life in the 4th seal or the 4000 year period of the earth's temporal existence. I believe that this temporal existence began from the fall of Adam and will continue until the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ ends. I believe that Jesus came at the very tail end of the 4000 year period or the 4th seal. I believe this because of the following verse in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

I believe when the 5th seal opens that the Apostles of Jesus and many of his followers were slain for the word of God. So if Jesus came in the 4th seal (meridian of time) and his apostles were slain in the 5th seal, then Jesus had to have come at the very end of the 4th seal. I believe that Jesus was crucified in 33 A.D. Thus I believe that this was the very end of the 4th seal. Thus the end of the 5th seal would be 1033 A.D. and the the end of the sixth seal would be 2033 A.D. Thus I believe that the 7th and final seal, that which is considered the Millennial reign of Christ will begin in 2034 A.D. However, Jesus will not come until after the seventh seal has opened.

Revelation chapter 8 gives us an account of what will occur when the seventh seal is opened. First there will be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour. Then destructions will come and when the last 3 woes occur, Christ's coming will be the 3rd woe. Today we live in the year 2023. Ten years from now the 7th seal will open in my estimation. After that the period of silence in heaven will occur for the space of half an hour. I believe that half hour will be according to God's time which will be approximately 20.833 years.

According to 2 Peter 3 and day unto the Lord is 1000 years. 1000/48 half hour periods = 20.83333 years.

2 Peter 3:18
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This takes us to 2033 + @21 years = 2054

From there I believe that the seven angels of Revelation 8 will begin to sound their trumps and when the seventh angel sounds, this will be when the Lord comes. If I am right, these things can occur within one's life time on the earth from where we are today.

So, prepare ye, prepare ye for the great day of the Lord to come.

Last edited:
In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the prophet Joseph Smith was given revelation that revealed the meaning of the book in the book of Revelation that was sealed on the back with seven seals.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals?A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed?A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

From this we learn that the temporal existence of the earth is 7000 years. Each seal of the book represents each 1000 year period of the entire 7000 years of the earths temporal existence.

In latter-day scripture it had been prophesied that the first coming of Jesus was to come in the meridian of time. I take this to mean that he came in the middle time of the 7000 year period of the earth's temporal existence which would have been in the 4th thousand year period of the earth's temporal existence or the 4th seal.

Doctrine and Covenants 39:3
3 The same which came in the meridian of time unto mine own, and mine own received me not;

Moses 5:57
57 For they would not hearken unto his voice, nor believe on his Only Begotten Son, even him whom he declared should come in the meridian of time, who was prepared from before the foundation of the world.

Moses 6:57
57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

From this I believe that Jesus came and spent his life in the 4th seal or the 4000 year period of the earth's temporal existence. I believe that this temporal existence began from the fall of Adam and will continue until the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ ends. I believe that Jesus came at very tail end of the 4000 year period or the 4th seal. I believe this because of the following verse in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

I believe when the 5th seal opens that the Apostles of Jesus and many of his followers were slain for the word of God. So if Jesus came in the 4th seal (meridian of time) and his apostles were slain in the 5th seal, then Jesus had to have come at the very end of the 4th seal. I believe that Jesus was crucified in 33 A.D. Thus I believe that this was the very end of the 4th seal. Thus the end of the 5th seal would be 1033 A.D. and the the end of the sixth seal would be 2033 A.D. Thus I believe that the 7th and final seal, that which is considered the Millennial reign of Christ will begin in 2033 A.D. However, Jesus will not come until after the seventh seal has opened.

Revelation chapter 8 gives us an account of what will occur when to seventh seal is opened. First there will be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour. Then destructions will come and when the last 3 woes occur, Christ's coming will be the 3rd woe. Today we live in the year 2023. Ten years from now the 7th seal will open in my estimation. After that the period of silence in heaven will occur for the space of half an hour. I believe that half hour will be according to God's time which will be approximately 20.833 years.

According to 2 Peter 3 and day unto the Lord is 1000 years. 1000/48 half hour periods = 20.83333 years.

2 Peter 3:18
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This takes us to 2033 + @21 years = 2054

From there I believe that the seven angels of Revelation 8 will begin to sound their trumps and when the seventh angel sounds, this will be when the Lord comes. If I am right, these things can occur within one's life time on the earth from where we are today.

So, prepare ye, prepare ye for the great day of the Lord to come.

It says don't seal up the prophecy because the time is near.

The Euphrates has never dried up, and is not dry now. It has declined by 40% and has been dammed to control flow.
When did Rome control China? The Roman Empire was not worldwide.
Did they nail the Roman coins to peoples foreheads and hands?
Rev. is clear that a new Temple will be built as one of the provisos of the 7 year peace treaty and Christ will make it His upon His return. The Jews are preparing for it for the first time in 2,000 years.
What weapon did the Romans have in 70 AD that could melt a persons flesh while he was still standing? What weapon could shrivel an eyeball in an instant before the body hit the ground? You like to skip over the prophesy you can't conform to your timeline.

The Euphrates floods every spring or use to before the dams in turkey and nearly dries up by late August and September. Haven't you ever seen it?

Apparently you don't understand the purpose of dams. The Euphrates have never dried up.

But, again, what weapons were available in 70AD that could cause:
"Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, and their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths."

Apparently you don't understand the purpose of dams. The Euphrates have never dried up.

But, again, what weapons were available in 70AD that could cause:
"Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, and their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths."

It's figurative like most of the Bible. Apocalyptic literature was very popular from 300 BC to 200 AD.

It's figurative like most of the Bible. Apocalyptic literature was very popular from 300 BC to 200 AD.
And did God smite all the nations that fought against Israel, like He said He would, or was He just kidding? Either that or it is yet to happen?
Anyone with a brain cell knows what melts flesh in an instant and dissolves eye balls in the socket. It is a neutron bomb. Which can destroy all life on earth. An impossibility in 70 AD.

How was the gospel spread worldwide in 70 AD?

Forum List

Back