Where the hell were the parents?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Aren't you glad I quoted your post so "everone" could see
your mistake even after you edited it!!! :halo:
If I edited that post it would say so, you are just trying to slander me.

Dave said:
If I edited that post it would say so, you are just trying to slander me.
Unless you were actually smart enough to delete your post and type it again!!!
but your not that smart are you Dave???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
It helps to prove your point that white people are smarter than black people!!!
See Dave it's about a thing called credibility. If you can't educate yourself enough
to use SIMPLE words with the correct usage. what makes us want to take
anything you say seriously???
It's all a reflection of how well educated you are Dave. Do you get that yet???
Since your not smart enough to type your response in word and run a spell check first, that tells me that you really don't care what's right and wrong. Just what
makes you feel good huh Dave? Well let's cater to you Dave, let's take all the
words that you spell wrong and change them in the dictionary. What do you say?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
It's all a reflection of how well educated you are Dave. Do you get that yet???
Since your not smart enough to type your response in word and run a spell check first, that tells me that you really don't care what's right and wrong. Just what
makes you feel good huh Dave? Well let's cater to you Dave, let's take all the
words that you spell wrong and change them in the dictionary. What do you say?
You seriously do not have a problem with the overwelming amount of violent crime that blacks commit in the world? Why do you defend people like this? It only makes things worse.

Dave said:
You seriously do not have a problem with the overwelming amount of violent crime that blacks commit in the world? Why do you defend people like this? It only makes things worse.
Because you're so blind to crime by white people that it's stupid.
Crime exists dave, white, black, mexican, asian, whatever. The problem isn't
one group of offenders, it's the crime dave. If we got rid of all the minorities
in this country and left nothing but pure white people, we would still have crime.
Hell maybe even at a higher rate.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Because you're so blind to crime by white people that it's stupid.
Crime exists dave, white, black, mexican, asian, whatever. The problem isn't
one group of offenders, it's the crime dave. If we got rid of all the minorities
in this country and left nothing but pure white people, we would still have crime.
Hell maybe even at a higher rate.
Blacks are only 12% of the U.S population.

Blacks commit over 50% of ALL murders 60% of ALL rapes and 60% of ALL violent crime in the U.S.

Sure all groups of people have a different percent of crime, but no group is even close to the amount of crime blacks produce.

Their is a reason why black neigborhoods are a bad place to live.

Dave said:
Blacks are only 12% of the U.S population.

Blacks commit over 50% of ALL murders 60% of ALL rapes and 60% of ALL violent crime in the U.S.

Sure all groups of people have a different percent of crime, but no group is even close to the amount of crime blacks produce.

Their is a reason why black neigborhoods are a bad place to live.
I live in a bad white neighborhood.
want to give me a link for your info dave, or did you get that from rev white?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I live in a bad white neighborhood.
want to give me a link for your info dave, or did you get that from rev white?
Why don't you move to one of those great black neigborhoods?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Because I know that crime is everywhere you go Dave and not just in the
black community. Where is your link??? Hey I got a link for you.Facts about Dave's words!!!
www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/proportiontab.htm

Similarly, out of the universe of young black men, comes a disproportionately large group of criminals. While less than 13% of the population, blacks commit more than 50% of all murders, more then 40% of rapes, almost 60% of robberies, and more than half of all violent crime. Young black men, ages 15 to 24, while only 1% of the population, commit up to 20% of all violent crime. Now most Americans, post-September 11, 2001, expect the police to use common sense and take into consideration someone’s Middle-Eastern ethnicity. But pre-September 11, 2001, many blacks demanded that cops ignore reality and pretend that young black men do not disproportionately commit crime. What’s the difference?
http://www.larryelder.com/postseptember.html

Employment rates among black male teens and young adults ages 16 to 19 have dropped considerably over the past 50 years, the study found. In 1954, a slight majority -- 52 percent -- of black male teens worked, a rate slightly in excess of their white peers. By 2003, however, only one of five black male teens was employed in a typical month – just 20 percent -- only half the employment rate of white male teens. Among 20 to 24 year old black males, employment rates also have declined considerably from their peak values of 77 to 83 percent in the mid to late 1960s to dramatic 50-year lows more recently. During 2003, for example, just 56 percent of such young black men ages 20 to 24 was employed.

Among older black men, the same dramatic declines were noted over time, according to the report. While the employment rates of black men rise from their late teens through their mid 30s, high levels of joblessness prevail among these men into their late 20s (30 percent of 25 to 29 year old black men were jobless in 2003, for example), then rise sharply as they reach their mid-50s. One of the most disturbing findings was the high share of black males ages 20 to 64 that were jobless year-round. In 2002, one of every four black men in this age group – a full quarter of the entire population within this wide age range -- was idle all year-round, up from 20 percent in the peak labor market year of 2002.
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/506187/

Dave said:
www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/proportiontab.htm

Yep... says right here....
Of the US population
Black Males, Ages 14-24 make up 1.2%
14.9% were Victims
25.5% were Offenders

White Males, Ages 14-24 make up 6.2%
10.3% were Victims
18.6% were Offenders

18.6% of 6.2% of the us population is a bigger number than
oh hell.... do the math Dave.

25.5% of 1.2% of the US population
and

18.6% of 6.2% of the US popultaion
White people were the higher offenders vs blacks
compaired to the US population in this age group.

Try again Dave

Dave said:
You see your so much denial you cannot even read stats correctly.
You mean "so much IN denial"???

No I read them right.
18.6% of 6.2% of the US population is a bigger number than

Add it up!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:

No I read them right.

Add it up!!!
Did you also notice that the rate for black males is decreasing,
while the rate for white males has remained the same???

JOKER96BRAVO said:

No I read them right.

Add it up!!!
Shit are you embarassing,

Blacks are only 1.2% of the population even with that Low of a percent of people they still have a much higher amout of offenders.

Whites have six times the population as blacks but still have less offenders.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Did you also notice that the rate for black males is decreasing,
Well I hope it's decreasing, can it get much higher?

Did you read this?
Similarly, out of the universe of young black men, comes a disproportionately large group of criminals. While less than 13% of the population, blacks commit more than 50% of all murders, more then 40% of rapes, almost 60% of robberies, and more than half of all violent crime. Young black men, ages 15 to 24, while only 1% of the population, commit up to 20% of all violent crime. Now most Americans, post-September 11, 2001, expect the police to use common sense and take into consideration someone’s Middle-Eastern ethnicity. But pre-September 11, 2001, many blacks demanded that cops ignore reality and pretend that young black men do not disproportionately commit crime.
http://www.larryelder.com/postseptember.html

Ya and this article is written by a black man.

Dave said:
Shit are you embarassing,

Blacks are only 1.2% of the population even with that Low of a percent of people they still have a much higher amout of offenders.

Whites have six times the population as blacks but still have less offenders.
Not only can Dave not spell....He can't do math.
Here let me make it REAL simple for you.
let's just say the US population is 100

of that 100 6.2% are wm 14-24 and of that number 18.6 were offenders
the math would look something like this
6.2 x .0186=.11532

of that 100 1.2% are bm 14-24 and of that number 25.5% were offenders
the math would look something like this
1.2 x .0255=.0306

Which number is greater
or

Forum List

Back