Where Is Zimmerman's Medical Papers?

Where's the evidence of his visits to the hospital?

Where's the medical papers?

I want to see them.
Protected by law, that's where they are. They cannot be released without the patient's consent or a court order.

And, for there to be a court order, there has to be a reason. As he is not charged with anything, there is no reason.

And, you and your mob wanting to see them is not a reason. Sorry to break reality on you.

Folks are claiming he got a broken nose as a result of the fracas...right?

Well where's the evidence of such?

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Is that the bullshat you're trying to peddle?

Seriously?

I want to see them.

Still on your racist witch hunt? Why do you hate Hispanic's so much? You need to leave that hate in the past, because what's coming in the very near future you're going to need all the help you can get no matter what the color of their skin is

The Zimmerman Defense Team has unleashed a media smear campaign against the victim Trayvon Martin the likes we haven't seen this century.

Suspiciously missing are the supposed photos of Zimmerman's battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Trayvon Martin.

Why is this?

:badgrin::cuckoo:

Your being an idiot troll...

Its in the police report dummy. There was a witness dummy.

What a shame this kids death is being used by you racists.... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!
Why hasn't his defense team leaked photos of his battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Martin?

Here's a guess...there are none, because he didn't get hurt. He's lying.

You assume he is lying. Which speaks volumes about your preconceived notions based solely on your perception of racism. As stated many times, his medical report from the ER is in the police report who have stated that the evidence supports his story.
His medical records are private - you are not in a court room - you have no right to view jack sh*t.
But of course none of this means anything to the likes of you. Facts mean nothing, evidence means nothing - in fact there is absolutely nothing Zimmerman or the police could possibly say that could change your mind right along with all of the other perceived racism crowd.

I am disgusted with the fake racist rage around here. Where is the outrage when a black person kills a black kid? Where is the media attention when that happens? Marc you are a RACIST through and through.

The media from the get go was on a crusade to get this Zimmerman guy. Maybe they wouldn't have tried so hard if they knew Zimmerman was hispanic, but they reached the point of no return by the time they did.

Why was it important that everyone know about the skittles and ice tea?

Why do they keep showing a picture of Martin when he was 12?

Martin was 6"3 and i'm prettty sure wasn"t 160lbs as reported.

It's a shame for them he wasn't on the football team or didn't sing in church, because i'm sure we would have heard about that.

Jeez, chill out. Marc is asking about evidence and claims. I'd like the same.

It is standard for a defense team to keep information confidential until the trial - assuming there is a trial. I don't see why the American public think they have the right to demand to see that evidence prior to trial. In this country, currently, we have a justice system that does not include trial by media.

Here is a link to the initial police report.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Last edited:
If they showed you pictures of Zimmerman's injuries you'd just say they were photoshopped. They don't have to show us any pictures, they have medical reports, which they also do not have to show us. I'm sure you'll see them, when they're ready for you to. Why should they show any evidence to us? We're not the judge or jury, although some people think they are.
What was that argument against Obama's birth papers again? Oh yeah...just show us the papers!

It's a good idea. Put Zimmerman into court AND obama into court and have them both prove up the facts of what they claim. Have a court order the publication of all obama's records. Let's see what hes got.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Police Report /= Medical Papers
You and the mob can cry all you want about not seeing his medical papers.

But, we are a nation of law, not of mobs.

Go whine in private. You are cringeworthy.

Folks are claiming he got a broken nose as a result of the fracas...right?

Well where's the evidence of such?

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Is that the bullshat you're trying to peddle?

Seriously?

I want to see them.

I'm sure his lawyer will submit them.

Maybe you should contact him if you're so interested....

:eusa_boohoo:
You're not intersted in them huh?

I see.

However, you and your ilk want to accept them as real and take them as fact.

Well I got news for you people...they're not.

Until there's some photo evidence, the claim that Zimmerman was beat up, bloody nose, et al. is bogus. Pure here say.

Let the facts come out.

Not even slightly interested.

I am, however, in fucking AWE of how blown out of proportion this bullshit has gotten.

Where is all your rage over black on black crime?
You do know that the number one killer of YBMs is other YBMs, right?

All I'm saying is that all the relevant evidence will be brought forth at the pace of our judicial system.
Not at your pace.

Is "innocent until proven guilty" only a one-way street?
:eusa_silenced:

Perhaps not, but the police report does confirm that Zimmerman received medical treatment at the scene. It also confirms that he had blood on his face and back of his head. More than that, we are not entitled to know unless he decides to release that information.

Perhaps not, but the police report does confirm that Zimmerman received medical treatment at the scene. It also confirms that he had blood on his face and back of his head. More than that, we are not entitled to know unless he decides to release that information.

he doesn't care.

he doesn't care.

Exactly.
MarcATL is certainly not out to find the truth.
The only evidence he needs to convict Zimmerman is the 50% white blood he has in his veins.
PERIOD.

If they showed you pictures of Zimmerman's injuries you'd just say they were photoshopped. They don't have to show us any pictures, they have medical reports, which they also do not have to show us. I'm sure you'll see them, when they're ready for you to. Why should they show any evidence to us? We're not the judge or jury, although some people think they are.
What was that argument against Obama's birth papers again? Oh yeah...just show us the papers!

This is not even close to the same as Obama's papers...wow, reaching much?
Obama's papers are a constitutional matter...Zimmermans hospital reports are not. You want to hang a person before there's any real proof that he was at fault. You're listening only to the leftwing media that has already made him guilty. If he's guilty it will be found out, if not...what are you going to do then? Apologize? :lol:

Forum List

Back