Zimmerman Innocent | Hannity Rush To Judgement

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Zimmerman Innocent | Hannity Rush To Judgement

[youtube]ED6ckuxU924[/youtube]

best interview yet. and I'm a huge fan of Lawrence O'Donnell, but Hannity nails it and Lawrence messed up

Zimmerman's friend says there is not enough info out there. That is why the MSM is not running with new info. It will all come out. People who put out info now, may later say they led the way, but MSM needs multiple and credible sources backed up and verified.

It is time to let the case takes it's course. To hell with social media and the wisdom of crowds/mobs

MSM Media San Francisco Paper:

Police: Trayvon Martin beat man before being shot

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who eventually shot to death the unarmed 17-year-old, then climbed on top of Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, according to an account released Monday by authorities.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.

Read more: Police: Trayvon Martin beat man before being shot

===========

SANFORD, Fla. – The controversy surrounding the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin took a new turn Monday when the Orlando Sentinel reported Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman told police Martin decked him with a single punch, then repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk.

The Sentinel said much of Zimmerman's account had been corroborated by witnesses, according to authorities.

Read more: Trayvon Martin's Killer Claims Teen Punched Him, Slammed His Head Into Ground | Fox News

Trayvon Martin Shooter Says Teenager Went for His Gun - ABC News

ABC News:

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

It's always the same issue when this kind of shit goes down... the media print half truths, and fill in with some fictional 'facts'... and, hey presto, the real facts get lost in the bullshit. Wise people do not rush to judgment. Simple as that.

It's always the same issue when this kind of shit goes down... the media print half truths, and fill in with some fictional 'facts'... and, hey presto, the real facts get lost in the bullshit. Wise people do not rush to judgment. Simple as that.

The straight news media cannot report just anything. Opinion pieces can. My point is the media is not rushing to judgement and people are criticizing them for it.

The media is not perfect and anyone who cannot read between the lines and use good judgement with news, most likely lacks the critical skill set needed to be an informed citizen capable of making intelligent assumptions and judgements. Democracy is messy. It's a circus.

see why I like HLM

The straight news media cannot report just anything. Opinion pieces can. My point is the media is not rushing to judgement and people are criticizing them for it.

The media is not perfect and anyone who cannot read between the lines and use good judgement with news, most likely lacks the critical skill set needed to be an informed citizen capable of making intelligent assumptions and judgements. Democracy is messy. It's a circus.

see why I like HLM

That's why i didn't use the word 'news', just media. Many people appear to struggle to differentiate between 'news' and 'comment' or 'opinion'. The media is - currently - opining about this case without balance.

What fascinates me is how happy people seem to be with trial by media... that concerns me. Have we, as a nation, become that stupid that we think it's ok for the media to decide who's guilty?

see why I like HLM

That's why i didn't use the word 'news', just media. Many people appear to struggle to differentiate between 'news' and 'comment' or 'opinion'. The media is - currently - opining about this case without balance.

What fascinates me is how happy people seem to be with trial by media... that concerns me. Have we, as a nation, become that stupid that we think it's ok for the media to decide who's guilty?

The longer he hides, the more speculation there will be. If it wasn't for the media, this case would have been swept under the rug. I appreciate the media for getting this out.

see why I like HLM

The longer he hides, the more speculation there will be. If it wasn't for the media, this case would have been swept under the rug. I appreciate the media for getting this out.

He has no option other than to follow his lawyer's advice.... and that is SOP... "Say nothing". Also, there is now a price on his head... I'd fucking go into hiding too if I had assholes putting a price on my head. That, Sarah, is incitement to commit murder and they should be facing charges for that. We are supposed to be a nation of laws - and a society of rational individuals... it is about time that we acted like it.

He has no option other than to follow his lawyer's advice.... and that is SOP... "Say nothing". Also, there is now a price on his head... I'd fucking go into hiding too if I had assholes putting a price on my head. That, Sarah, is incitement to commit murder and they should be facing charges for that. We are supposed to be a nation of laws - and a society of rational individuals... it is about time that we acted like it.

i think it's quite rational to think that this matter should have been properly investigated.

someone told rick santorum to pretend, when he goes shooting, that he's shooting at president obama...

now THAT is hardly rational and actually IS incitement... as is pretending the president isn't legitimately the president.

but go figure.

Last edited:

i think it's quite rational to think that this matter should have been properly investigated.

someone told rick santorum to pretend, when he goes shooting, that he's shooting at president obama...

now THAT is hardly rational and actually IS incitement... as is pretending the president isn't legitimately the president.

but go figure.

How is it 'rational' to assume that it was not properly investigated? Because the outcome did not suit your preconceived view of the outcome?

Saying 'pretend' is not incitement - it is, however, incredible stupid and exceptionally offensive. What is real incitement.... issuing a 'wanted, dead or alive' poster on an innocent man.

Last edited:

but go figure.

How is it 'rational' to assume that it was not properly investigated? Because the outcome did not suit your preconceived view of the outcome?

Saying 'pretend' is not incitement - it is, however, incredible stupid and exceptionally offensive. What is real incitement.... issuing a 'wanted, dead or alive' poster on an innocent man.

It is rational to conclude if the SA doesn't present a case to the Grand Jury there was not enough evidence available to go further with criminal charges.

Agreed. If it bleeds it reads, and the media will encourage the blood flow, as long as it sells advertising. The media is more irresponsible than most of the lunatics they report on.

but go figure.

It is rational to conclude if the SA doesn't present a case to the Grand Jury there was not enough evidence available to go further with criminal charges.

That works for me. If the police investigated properly, there is nothing for them to be concerned about.... unless politics takes precedence over justice.

see why I like HLM

The media didn't get this out.

Idiots on the web and race pimps did.

gawd, you can be so stupid sometimes. taking lessons from Ravi are we?

Can the public afford for this case to be brought to trial and take the chance that Zimmerman will be acquitted or that an immunity defense will end up with all charges being dismissed?

see why I like HLM

An innocent man not being charged with a crime.... not much of a rug needed for that.

Forum List

Back