Where Is Zimmerman's Medical Papers?

If they showed you pictures of Zimmerman's injuries you'd just say they were photoshopped. They don't have to show us any pictures, they have medical reports, which they also do not have to show us. I'm sure you'll see them, when they're ready for you to. Why should they show any evidence to us? We're not the judge or jury, although some people think they are.
What was that argument against Obama's birth papers again? Oh yeah...just show us the papers!

I defended Obama on this board against the birthers & I did not do it just because he is half white. Obama could release any info he wants. He just likes to play politics & use it to rile up the racists so he can point fingers. You know - Race Baiting.

Zimmerman is not Race Baiting anyone. Racist like you are trying to use him as Race Bait. I listened to all the 911 tapes & Zimmerman never said anything racist. You posted lies on this board saying Zimmerman said "Fucking Coons" when he only said "Fucking Punks".

You MarcATL are a no good FUCKING RACIST SCUMBAG!!!!!

If they showed you pictures of Zimmerman's injuries you'd just say they were photoshopped. They don't have to show us any pictures, they have medical reports, which they also do not have to show us. I'm sure you'll see them, when they're ready for you to. Why should they show any evidence to us? We're not the judge or jury, although some people think they are.
What was that argument against Obama's birth papers again? Oh yeah...just show us the papers!

The Zimmerman self-defense case is still under investigation, you race-bating cocksucker.

I am disgusted with the fake racist rage around here. Where is the outrage when a black person kills a black kid? Where is the media attention when that happens? Marc you are a RACIST through and through.

In 2005, homicide victimization rates for blacks were 6 times higher than the rates for whites.

vrace.png

In 2005, offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites.

orace.png

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Obama is hiding his ass out in Korea avoiding the firestorm back home that grew because he fanned the flames instead of grabbing a fire extinguisher.

The victims' hands were found under his body, more questions, few answers. We will see if the special prosecutor goes before the Grand Jury. As for the "bounty" it took weeks for Obama to comment, WRONGLY I BELIEVE.

Here is a link to the initial police report.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Police Report /= Medical Papers

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -528 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Look up HIPPA laws - I am very disappointed in your rush to judgement here my friend. Wish you would use your head and not emotions

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

The victims' hands were found under his body, more questions, few answers. We will see if the special prosecutor goes before the Grand Jury. As for the "bounty" it took weeks for Obama to comment, WRONGLY I BELIEVE.

The victim is still alive.

Here is a link to the initial police report.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Police Report /= Medical Papers

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -528 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Look up HIPPA laws - I am very disappointed in your rush to judgement here my friend. Wish you would use your head and not emotions

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg
Well, you are a moron for asking, Marc.

Your being an idiot troll...

Its in the police report dummy. There was a witness dummy.

What a shame this kids death is being used by you racists.... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!
Why hasn't his defense team leaked photos of his battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Martin?

Here's a guess...there are none, because he didn't get hurt. He's lying.

Speaking of none...why would someone not charged with any crime have a defense team?

Your being an idiot troll...

Its in the police report dummy. There was a witness dummy.

What a shame this kids death is being used by you racists.... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!
Why hasn't his defense team leaked photos of his battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Martin?

Speaking of none...why would someone not charged with any crime have a defense team?
When a mob is asking for your 'head', anyone would be a fool not to have an attorney.

Imagine if this case were reversed. No need to imagine. Zimmerman stalked the teenager, nothing gave him the right to do that, nor to continue when told not to, he clearly was in the wrong, and that he was armed with a gun and not man enough to challenge the boy with his hands shows the kind of man he is, a paranoid nutcase, who wanted to be judge and jury but was too weak without that piece of fake courage. Next time you are stalked tell us about it and your reaction.

Imagine if this case were reversed. No need to imagine. Zimmerman stalked the teenager, nothing gave him the right to do that, nor to continue when told not to, he clearly was in the wrong, and that he was armed with a gun and not man enough to challenge the boy with his hands shows the kind of man he is, a paranoid nutcase, who wanted to be judge and jury but was too weak without that piece of fake courage. Next time you are stalked tell us about it and your reaction.
Zimmerman stalked no one. Wrong.

EVERYTHING gave him the right to follow someone. It's not against the law (unless there is a court order). Wrong.

He wasn't "told not to [continue following]". Wrong.

You might want to get up to date on a topic before you post and look like a fool.

Oh, wait. My bad. You regularly do that. What was I thinking?

If you get shot in the chest would it not be natural to put your hands over it? :cuckoo:

Liberals, as stupid as they are ugly... The police report said he was bleeding from his knows and the back of his head. He didn't get hurt. Yeah, and the African didn't get hurt, either.

Obama is hiding his ass out in Korea avoiding the firestorm back home that grew because he fanned the flames instead of grabbing a fire extinguisher.

Obama?:cuckoo:
This is not a political problem and none of the federal government's problem. Zimmerman started the racial hatred when he profiled and shot a defensely child. He set this child up to be killed because he was tired of these ass holes always getting away. Jess and Al is doing a great job and don't need Obama? Obama statement was appropriate and that was all that was necessary. Korea is his job and not Trayvon.:cuckoo:

FUCKING VILLIAGE IDIOT.

The victim is still alive.

If the idiot has stayed in his car in stead of provoking a young black man he would be alive today. A gun against a bag of skittles? He had not right to follow this child, provoke him and kill him and claim self defense. :evil:

Liberals, as stupid as they are ugly... The police report said he was bleeding from his knows and the back of his head. He didn't get hurt. Yeah, and the African didn't get hurt, either.

Fucking racist. What the fuck is your problem? He got his ass kicked by a child he was harassing for being black.

He stalked him, confronted him without telling him he was neighborhood watch and Trayvon standing his ground being threatened he fought back and the punk ass sissy hollier to bring attention so he could kill him, but the fucking racist did not know Trayvon was on the phone with a blue tooth and the girl heard the entire confrontation. Stand your ground applied to Trayvon and not the punk ass sissy with a gun.
Every thing points to a set up by Zimmerman so he could kill the "ass hole that always get away" and claim self defense.:evil:
I hope his racist ass fry and if it don't he will never walk the streets stalking anyone again.

Forum List

Back