Where Is Zimmerman's Medical Papers?

"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men"-Abraham Lincoln

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
Albert Einstein

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke quotes

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke quotes
That is so very true and that's why I will cut down you and those in your mob who DARE to challenge the integrity of the process.

Grab your torch and crawl back in your hole.

Imagine if this case were reversed. No need to imagine. Zimmerman stalked the teenager, nothing gave him the right to do that, nor to continue when told not to, he clearly was in the wrong, and that he was armed with a gun and not man enough to challenge the boy with his hands shows the kind of man he is, a paranoid nutcase, who wanted to be judge and jury but was too weak without that piece of fake courage. Next time you are stalked tell us about it and your reaction.
Zimmerman stalked no one. Wrong.

EVERYTHING gave him the right to follow someone. It's not against the law (unless there is a court order). Wrong.

He wasn't "told not to [continue following]". Wrong.

You might want to get up to date on a topic before you post and look like a fool.

Oh, wait. My bad. You regularly do that. What was I thinking?

You apologists for racist acts are sad humans. Nothing gave the paranoid asshole the right to follow the boy, nor to assume he was up to no good, except the racist mind set he exhibited in his call to 911. Pay attention and get past your moronic assumptions and apologetic stupidity. Next time you are followed I want to know how you feel.

Imagine if this case were reversed. No need to imagine. Zimmerman stalked the teenager, nothing gave him the right to do that, nor to continue when told not to, he clearly was in the wrong, and that he was armed with a gun and not man enough to challenge the boy with his hands shows the kind of man he is, a paranoid nutcase, who wanted to be judge and jury but was too weak without that piece of fake courage. Next time you are stalked tell us about it and your reaction.
Zimmerman stalked no one. Wrong.

EVERYTHING gave him the right to follow someone. It's not against the law (unless there is a court order). Wrong.

He wasn't "told not to [continue following]". Wrong.

You might want to get up to date on a topic before you post and look like a fool.

Oh, wait. My bad. You regularly do that. What was I thinking?

You apologists for racist acts are sad humans. Nothing gave the paranoid asshole the right to follow the boy, nor to assume he was up to no good, except the racist mind set he exhibited in his call to 911. Pay attention and get past your moronic assumptions and apologetic stupidity. Next time you are followed I want to know how you feel.
I can imagine that one who is interested in just facts would appear to be an apologist to a torch-carrying villager and an emotional basketcase as yourself.

I'm more interested in the PROCESS, not a mob mentality.

The only assumption I'm making is that the police report is accurate.

(And, I HAVE been followed, fuckwit.)

Where's the evidence of his visits to the hospital?

Folks are claiming he got a broken nose as a result of the fracas...right?

Well where's the evidence of such?

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Is that the bullshat you're trying to peddle?

Seriously?

Where's the medical papers?

I want to see them.

I had them here a minute ago...
Along with a few birth certificates....

Here is a link to the initial police report.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Police Report /= Medical Papers
You and the mob can cry all you want about not seeing his medical papers.

But, we are a nation of law, not of mobs.

Go whine in private. You are cringeworthy.

But, we are a nation of law, not of mobs.

Unless you are part of the black panther party and then you can issue a bounty dead or alive.Or maybe Spike Lee who tweets Zimmerman's home address to aid in the capture
of Zimmerman.The only problem here is that good ol Spike Tweeted the wrong address and the 70 year couple had to flee there home and are now living in a motel...

Good job Eric Holder and the justice department.
Taking no action once again against the black panther party who is saying to anyone and everyone that they want to kidnap an American citizen and no one from the administration say a word about it. :evil:

Here is a link to the initial police report.

The police report confirms that Zimmerman was treated for his injuries at the scene. He still went for more medical attention the next day because he required stitches in the back of his head & had a broken nose. Medical records are confidential & can't be shared unless the patient does so.

Police Report /= Medical Papers

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -528 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Look up HIPPA laws - I am very disappointed in your rush to judgement here my friend. Wish you would use your head and not emotions

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg
This stuff doesn't phase me.
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -932 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Negged for whining about a neg.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.
I welcome all negs. :D

Where's the evidence of his visits to the hospital?

Folks are claiming he got a broken nose as a result of the fracas...right?

Well where's the evidence of such?

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Is that the bullshat you're trying to peddle?

Seriously?

Where's the medical papers?

I want to see them.

Where's your respect for his 'Right to Privacy'?

Freedumb.....

"There are only two human races - the race of the decent and the race of the indecent people." Viktor Frankl

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougHdwR8PhI]Bobby Rush Gets Kicked Off House Floor For Wearing Hoodie For Trayvon - YouTube[/ame]

"Because racial privilege cannot be separated from the defense of local liberty in American history, it is no surprise that the state has been seen by many whites -from Oxford Mississippi to Boston Massachusetts- as the enemy of their local liberty." George Shulman

He stalked him, confronted him without telling him he was neighborhood watch and Trayvon standing his ground being threatened he fought back and the punk ass sissy hollier to bring attention so he could kill him, but the fucking racist did not know Trayvon was on the phone with a blue tooth and the girl heard the entire confrontation. Stand your ground applied to Trayvon and not the punk ass sissy with a gun.
Every thing points to a set up by Zimmerman so he could kill the "ass hole that always get away" and claim self defense.:evil:
I hope his racist ass fry and if it don't he will never walk the streets stalking anyone again.

And you've gathered all of this splendid detail from bits and pieces of news articles and conflicting witness reports
:clap2:

Well, fuck, JimBob, that's all the evidence Ima needin'!
Let's start that good ol' fashion lynching!!

:fu:

He stalked him, confronted him without telling him he was neighborhood watch and Trayvon standing his ground being threatened he fought back and the punk ass sissy hollier to bring attention so he could kill him, but the fucking racist did not know Trayvon was on the phone with a blue tooth and the girl heard the entire confrontation. Stand your ground applied to Trayvon and not the punk ass sissy with a gun.
Every thing points to a set up by Zimmerman so he could kill the "ass hole that always get away" and claim self defense.:evil:
I hope his racist ass fry and if it don't he will never walk the streets stalking anyone again.

And you've gathered all of this splendid detail from bits and pieces of news articles and conflicting witness reports

For some, their fantasies are real. :eek:

No lynching.

Trial.

Like I said from the beginning.

Zimmerman needs to be arrested, charged, booked, have a hearing, post bail, hire a lawyer or have one appointed, go before a judge and a jury, have a trial..where the jury deliberates in a fair and impartial manner to come up with a just verdict.

It's a jury, however, I couldn't sit on at this point.

No lynching.

Trial.

Zimmerman needs to be arrested, charged, booked, have a hearing, post bail, hire a lawyer or have one appointed, go before a judge and a jury, have a trial..where the jury deliberates in a fair and impartial manner to come up with a just verdict.

That's pretty obvious.

I could.

Of course, I am not all that susceptible to suggestion, either.

No lynching.

Trial.

Here's the problem with that, no laws were broken and you can't arrest him just because you feel like it. If you don't like the law change it, but you can't make up new rules as they suit you and your cause.

Let's lynch the bastard.

No lynching.

Trial.

If the police have all the information from the evidence I can not see a conviction. But going on emotion I can see that happening.

No lynching.

Trial.

If the police have all the information from the evidence I can not see a conviction. But going on emotion I can see that happening.

The police fucked up.

Time for the feds to step in.

No lynching.

Trial.

The police fucked up.

Time for the feds to step in.
So, you'll tell us how the police fucked up, right?

Not a scratch on the MFer...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...roof-that-zimmerman-is-lying.html#post5036818

I told you RW liars and racists that it was obvious from the beginning and anyone unbiased that there's a reason why there are no medical papers. Had there been actual broken nose and bloody, battered and bruised body of Zimmerman, you can bet your bottom dollar those photos would have been "leaked" to the media by Zimmerman's defense team.

Zimmerman's toast...TOAST I said!!!!!

Not a scratch on the MFer...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...roof-that-zimmerman-is-lying.html#post5036818

I told you RW liars and racists that it was obvious from the beginning and anyone unbiased that there's a reason why there are no medical papers. Had there been actual broken nose and bloody, battered and bruised body of Zimmerman, you can bet your bottom dollar those photos would have been "leaked" to the media by Zimmerman's defense team.

Zimmerman's toast...TOAST I said!!!!!
Gawd, I love the irony of that in your post.

Forum List

Back