Where Is Zimmerman's Medical Papers?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Where's the evidence of his visits to the hospital?

Folks are claiming he got a broken nose as a result of the fracas...right?

Well where's the evidence of such?

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Is that the bullshat you're trying to peddle?

Seriously?

Where's the medical papers?

I want to see them.

He got his head smashed in the concrete multiple times, according to his claims and the RWers lapping it up hook, line and sinker and he didn't go to the hospital?

So you people are telling that a grown A$$ man, got his A$$ properly handed to him by a teen to the point he was a bloody pulp, by his account (and the way the righties tell it) and he didn't go to the hospital??!?!?

Seriously?

I want to see them.
KissMy said:
Hi, you have received -155 reputation points from KissMy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
The police report was posted. It contains that info. Look it up!

Regards,
KissMy

Note: This is an automated message.
LOL!!! :lol:

Your being an idiot troll...

Its in the police report dummy. There was a witness dummy.

What a shame this kids death is being used by you racists.... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!
Why hasn't his defense team leaked photos of his battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Martin?

Here's a guess...there are none, because he didn't get hurt. He's lying.

The Zimmerman Defense Team has unleashed a media smear campaign against the victim Trayvon Martin the likes we haven't seen this century.

Suspiciously missing are the supposed photos of Zimmerman's battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Trayvon Martin.

Why is this?

Your being an idiot troll...

Its in the police report dummy. There was a witness dummy.

What a shame this kids death is being used by you racists.... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!
Why hasn't his defense team leaked photos of his battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Martin?

Here's a guess...there are none, because he didn't get hurt. He's lying.

No.... you mean the police are lying.

Your a bigger racist than I thought, and a bigger dummy as well
:hmpf:

The Zimmerman Defense Team has unleashed a media smear campaign against the victim Trayvon Martin the likes we haven't seen this century.

Suspiciously missing are the supposed photos of Zimmerman's battered and bruised body as a result of his run in with the "thug" Trayvon Martin.

Why is this?

The information on the NO_LIMIT_NIGGA is out there... the defense team does not need to 'leak' anything.

You are a shameless racist
:fu:

Marc- true controversy entered the equation due to one factor alone... race.
The race of the victim. Not the race of the alleged perpetrator.

If you expect this whitey to be color blind, why shouldn't I expect the same of you?

Seriously?

I want to see them.
KissMy said:
Hi, you have received -155 reputation points from KissMy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
The police report was posted. It contains that info. Look it up!

Regards,
KissMy

Note: This is an automated message.
LOL!!! :lol:

How many Martin / Zimmerman threads are you going to keep starting you Racist TROLL????????????????

Seriously?

I want to see them.

I'm sure his lawyer will submit them.

Maybe you should contact him if you're so interested....

:eusa_boohoo:

Seriously?

I want to see them.

You're not intersted in them huh?

I see.

However, you and your ilk want to accept them as real and take them as fact.

Well I got news for you people...they're not.

Until there's some photo evidence, the claim that Zimmerman was beat up, bloody nose, et al. is bogus. Pure here say.

Let the facts come out.

Seriously?

I want to see them.

You're not intersted in them huh?

I see.

However, you and your ilk want to accept them as real and take them as fact.

Well I got news for you people...they're not.

Until there's some photo evidence, the claim that Zimmerman was beat up, bloody nose, et al. is bogus. Pure here say.

Let the facts come out.

You jackass... how many different law enforcement agencies are looking into this case??

They cant ALL be lying..!

Wow you are being a hack
:cuckoo:

Here's what I think is happening. The Sanford police, now run by a black man, is jinnin up fake evidence to support the shooter. The local hospital is making up a fake emergency treatment record with injuries documented to support the Zimmerman claim that he was sucker punched and cold-cocked and had his head bashed into the concrete. The Medical Examiner's office is writing up the autopsy report to state that Trayvon was shot in his anterior instead of in the back of the head.

This is all being organized by a great white wing conspiracy group, much larger than Zimmerman and his two-bit lawyer could ever come up with. Meanwhile they are holding off the calls for a public lynching in the town square by keeping Zimmerman holed up at the Ritz at the expense of the corrupt Republican governor's office who is trying not to let the honest Holder Justice Department find out.

If they showed you pictures of Zimmerman's injuries you'd just say they were photoshopped. They don't have to show us any pictures, they have medical reports, which they also do not have to show us. I'm sure you'll see them, when they're ready for you to. Why should they show any evidence to us? We're not the judge or jury, although some people think they are.

Seriously?

I want to see them.

he has the right to privacy, so go fuck yourself you cock sucking racist maggot.

It's a CON - SPIRACY

oswaldbates.jpg

Fight the power Marc!

Forum List

Back