Where is tucker Carlson?

Tucked literally tells his audience how to feel.

He's constantly saying things like"you should be angry about this." It's his schtick.
No, he tells his audience how HE feels and urges them to make up their own mind. Unlike the leftists who actually do tell people how they have to feel or they are insurrectionists and worse.

To thinking people, there is a difference.

I defend his right to free speech, something you and yours wish no one had. Makes you a speech Nazi.

lol... i never said he couldn't. howeverrrrrrrrrr..... he is not constitutionally immune to the consequences of that free speech.

lol... i never said he couldn't. howeverrrrrrrrrr..... he is not constitutionally immune to the consequences of that free speech.
No, you just wish to shut down al free3 speech except that approved by your masters.

I have a better and alternate title for this topic: Where is playtimes' brain? Assuming that she has one, but there is no evidence of that.

Where is tucker Carlson?​

Everything is a conspiracy in the world of the Far Right.
You mean like all the falsified charges leveled at Trump? Those are okay, according to you, because they came from the left?

Time to grow up and think for yourself.

You mean like all the falsified charges leveled at Trump? Those are okay, according to you, because they came from the left?

Time to grow up and think for yourself.
You paranoid pathetic idiot. You believe all of that drivel that comes out of that bloated, orange, lying, narcissistic gas bag don't you. And you're telling me to think for myself. You've got so much catching up to do on that front.

You paranoid pathetic idiot. You believe all of that drivel that comes out of that bloated, orange, lying, narcissistic gas bag don't you. And you're telling me to think for myself. You've got so much catching up to do on that front.
So you can't think for yourself, only defer to what others tell you to think.

FYI, YOUR democratic congress cleared Trump, dying that he was correct and dropped the issue. The fact that you think otherwise says more about you than the truth. You seem to enjoy the blue kool-aid more than the truth.

It figures with a democratic echo machine like you.

So you can't think for yourself, only defer to what others tell you to think.

FYI, YOUR democratic congress cleared Trump, dying that he was correct and dropped the issue. The fact that you think otherwise says more about you than the truth. You seem to enjoy the blue kool-aid more than the truth.

It figures with a democratic echo machine like you.
WHO SAID I WAS A DEMOCRAT? Because I hate Trump doesn't make me a Biden supporter.

Ah, resorting to insults. The sure sign of a loser.

Obviously someone thought that there WAS a reason to investigate. Just because you don't agree with the reason does not mean that there was no reason. Doesn't take much brain power to see that, only fear by your democrats.

Back to the actual topic, why do you care what Carlson says or does, since you are hardwired, or told, to not believe it. Or why watch his show?

Another question for you to ignore, as you have no answers for this either. Certainly shows your hate for the man. Possibly because he tells truths that you don't want to think about.

Now it is you showing how stupid you are and providing the evidence for this conclusion, in spades.
I like when Tucker mugs for the camera slack jawed, brow furrowed as he's interviewing some hack who parrots his bullshit conspiracy theories.

The look is priceless & you guys eat it up.

WHO SAID I WAS A DEMOCRAT? Because I hate Trump doesn't make me a Biden supporter.
Doesn't mean that your rantings are correct, either.

And no, it doesn't mean that you are a democrat, just agree with whatever they tell you.

Yes you are and still not original. A puppy puppet.

originality would be not repeating the same pablum ad nauseum that you are only capable of doing. poor poor poorly educated you.

[ tucker ] Carlson said: “I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.

originality would be not repeating the same pablum ad nauseum that you are only capable of doing. poor poor poorly educated you.

[ tucker ] Carlson said: “I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.

Poor little puppy puppet. Rushing to post whatever your puppet masters tells you to post, lying about someone else telling lies and pretending that you have a functioning brain. Then pretending that your pathetic efforts are all in jest, as you stated.

If you ever grow to be an actual adult adult, not just wear adult diapers, perhaps you could admit the truth, But truth is not in your character.

Poor little puppy puppet. Rushing to post whatever your puppet masters tells you to post, lying about someone else telling lies and pretending that you have a functioning brain. Then pretending that your pathetic efforts are all in jest, as you stated.

If you ever grow to be an actual adult adult, not just wear adult diapers, perhaps you could admit the truth, But truth is not in your character.

your denial of fact is not a defense.

White House praises Fox for implementing a stricter version of Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate, despite on-air bashing of federal policy​

Eliza Relman
Sep 15, 2021, 10:44 AM

• The White House praised Fox for its new vaccine-or-test mandate, which is stricter than the federal policy.
  • Fox announced Tuesday it will require employees to either be vaccinated or tested daily.
  • Biden announced last week that employers of 100-plus people must require vaccination or weekly testing.
So despite all of the on-air theatrics of Carlson, Ingraham, Greg "The Weasel" Gutfeld, Watters, etc. etc. etc. they have to conform to a stricter vaccine or test policy than the one Biden addressed to the companies over 100 employees. These hypocrites preach freedom but conform to what they preach against. What a farce these pathetic fraudulent talk show hosts are.

White House praises Fox for implementing a stricter version of Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate, despite on-air bashing of federal policy​

Eliza Relman
Sep 15, 2021, 10:44 AM

• The White House praised Fox for its new vaccine-or-test mandate, which is stricter than the federal policy.
  • Fox announced Tuesday it will require employees to either be vaccinated or tested daily.
  • Biden announced last week that employers of 100-plus people must require vaccination or weekly testing.
So despite all of the on-air theatrics of Carlson, Ingraham, Greg "The Weasel" Gutfeld, Watters, etc. etc. etc. they have to conform to a stricter vaccine or test policy than the one Biden addressed to the companies over 100 employees. These hypocrites preach freedom but conform to what they preach against. What a farce these pathetic fraudulent talk show hosts are.
So they decided not to sue for not bowing to extortion by Biden. If you had actually watched any Fox broadcast you would know that they have been advocating for the jab, if the individual so decided.

But, as usual, you cite only what supports your rants and hate to try to score some kind of points without caring about the truth. Full of leftist hate.

In case you nut jobs have not noticed, the actual subject of the OP has been proven moot.

Time to take your hate and conspiracy theories elsewhere, like the garbage heap

Forum List

Back