Where is tucker Carlson?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.
Do you normally get so concerned when someone is out for one day?

Last week Laura Ingraham was out and had Raymond Arroyo substitute. He lost his voice during the show and I believe they just grabbed Katey Pavlich and she filled in for about the last 45 minutes of his show.

Do you normally get so concerned when someone is out for one day?

Last week Laura Ingraham was out and had Raymond Arroyo substitute. He lost his voice during the show and I believe they just grabbed Katey Pavlich and she filled in for about the last 45 minutes of his show.
Because censoring him from the airwaves is a major priority of Washington.

Maybe he is vacationing as most of the hosts at Newsmax have done the past few months. Newsmax is my source for news and opinions. Love the talented personality anchor Rob Schmitt and the fast way he moves his show along. His timeslot is in primetime @ 10 ET. Before Rob came along, I watched Greg Kelly's show. Those are the only broadcasts I am interested in.

I also very much like and respect Tucker but haven't watched Fox News Channel in years, preferring Fox Business News occasionally. I can catch Tucker here and there online. :)

Last edited:
When your favorite media entertainers are not performing, you can still access Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson on YouTube.

E.g.,

Why are Donald Trump and other conservatives banned from Twitter yet the Taliban tweets all day?
So trump and "other conservatives" now equals "all conservatives". Interesting. If you read Twitter's TOS, it is obvious that trump broke them repeatedly. Actually twitter was pretty lax about it trump should have been gone long ago.

Hey if you think the taliban is posting stuff against twitters TOS, report the tweets and get them kicked off as well.

Is Tucker what you would consider an intellectual? LOL! He's an anti-intellectual errand boy that literally tells you how you should feel each and every night.
He expresses his opinion he doesn't tell anyone how to feel...that's silly...please address the fact that he gets death threats from your side of the isle.....

Is Tucker what you would consider an intellectual? LOL! He's an anti-intellectual errand boy that literally tells you how you should feel each and every night.
1631198643041.png

This is the dictionary definition of an intellectual-one who disappears with 169 million dollars while his people suffer the consequences.

Forum List

Back