Where is the right wing Christian OUTRAGE?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Whenever a Muslim does something, the right demand that all Muslim apologize for it. But where have they apologized for this?

Royal Marine terror bomb maker Ciaran Maxwell jailed for 18 years

A Republican, joined the Royal Marines and then gave weapons and uniforms etc, which were used.

The guy is a Christian terrorist.

So this thread here is for all those Christians who demand Muslim apologize for everything to write their apologies.

Whenever a Muslim does something, the right demand that all Muslim apologize for it. But where have they apologized for this?

A Republican, joined the Royal Marines and then gave weapons and uniforms etc, which were used.

So this thread here is for all those Christians who demand Muslim apologize for everything to write their apologies.
/----/ AWESOME - the first strawman post of the day:
"Whenever a Muslim does something, the right demand that all Muslim apologize for it. "
Actually no one says that.
strawman.jpg

1. He is a Brit, so why are you seemingly going after Americans on the USMB over this?

2. Did the BRIT do these things in the name of any one specific religion as Islamic Terrorists do?
- NO, he didn't.

3. He claims 'Republican ideology', however, his actions equate / reflect more as Liberal ideology, as witnessed by the liberals during the 2016 Presidential campaign, even going as far afterwards as attempting a political assassination against GOP politicians.

You just demonstrated you have no shame and will go to any effort, to use any story, in an attempt to attack Republicans / Christians.

Well this is filling up fast with those who don't want to be labelled "Christian apologists".

First off, Mr. Objective/Coward (Mr. Objective Coward), there's a difference between calling for an apology and calling for condemnation.

Got to change your name, since you cowardly put me on block and don't get back to me.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!

He was Irish. A Royal Marine. AND he was building bombs for the freaking Irish.

:lmao:

Last edited:

1. He is a Brit, so why are you seemingly going after Americans on the USMB over this?

2. Did the BRIT do these things in the name of any one specific religion as Islamic Terrorists do?
- NO, he didn't.

3. He claims 'Republican ideology', however, his actions equate / reflect more as Liberal ideology, as witnessed by the liberals during the 2016 Presidential campaign, even going as far afterwards as attempting a political assassination against GOP politicians.

You just demonstrated you have no shame and will go to any effort, to use any story, in an attempt to attack Republicans / Christians.

How funny is this?

This is how dumb you liberals are: he wasn't doing it in the name of his religion. With muslims, the Quran (which I've read) specifically commands them to do the various violent things they do. Islam was founded by a mass-murderering rapist, for Chrissakes. Unlike any other religion, Islam has a history of NEVER peacefully co-existing with anyone.

/----/ I didn't know that GB had a Republican party. I read the article and no political affiliation was mentioned. Have you been drinking this morning?
Political parties in Parliament

Um... A republican?

I thought the dude was a Brit?

-Geaux

Um... A republican?

-Geaux
/----/ Fridid isn't very bright. She's part of USMB's affirmative action plan.

Um... A republican?

-Geaux
/----/ Fridid isn't very bright. She's part of USMB's affirmative action plan.

I think it would benefit from a few moderate doses of Lithium

-Geaux

Um... A republican?

-Geaux

You seriously can't be that ignorant.

This is how dumb you liberals are: he wasn't doing it in the name of his religion. With muslims, the Quran (which I've read) specifically commands them to do the various violent things they do. Islam was founded by a mass-murderering rapist, for Chrissakes. Unlike any other religion, Islam has a history of NEVER peacefully co-existing with anyone.

So your argument is an insult? wow.

So using the OP logic such as it is those who condemn all Christians because of this mans action are profiling, stereotyping, and are anti Christian.

Which is exactly what some on the right do do.

So using the OP logic such as it is those who condemn all Christians because of this mans action are profiling, stereotyping, and are anti Christian.

Which is exactly what some on the right do do.
Yes and some on the left do their own version of it as well so other than establishing that there are idiots and hypocrites on both sides which we already knew I'm not really seeing the point of this.

They could not care less what a 'Christian' or 'Israel' does, they are only outraged at Muslims. Their hatred is like their worldview, it isn't Christian and it is born of ignorance.

Forum List

Back