Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

is there any actual evidence besides personal attacks? if it is true that blacks are as smart as other races there should be some sort of data besides just insults for the opposite side, shouldn't there?

Almost no whites graduate from highschool in Nigeria.

OK, what is the white rate of graduation compared to the black rate?

why would i get pissed at someone who's making me laugh?

the fact that you're queer is none of my business. now, we were discussing the negro bloodline in your family.

do you think it had anything to do with your choice of an *alternative* lifestyle?

I wouldn't be particularly worried if there was negro blood in me or if I had an *alternate* lifestyle. why should I?

so even if you were pure white like me, you'd still be gay?

you seem preoccupied with homosexuality. why is that?

That certainly is politically incorrect! That's like trying to get statistical data for homosexuals (for example, the percentage that were sexually and/or physically abused as children). Finding data for protected classes is very difficult indeed, but good luck with that.

SAT results pour in year after year, broken down by race, income, etc. the results are very poor for blacks.

That's true, but the black family unit is and has been in shambles for years in the US. My kids are always on the honor roll, but they have a mom and dad who are always there helping and pushing them. Most black kids come from single-parent households, usually just a mother, and she's too busy to spend much time with them. I do believe different races have certain genetic advantages over other races (just from a common sense standpoint), but they may not be significant in the grand scheme of things.

There was this story on 60 minutes last night:
Harlem's Education Experiment Gone Right - 60 Minutes - CBS News

It seems to show that if the effort to obtain an education is equal, the ability to learn is equal as well.

It also seems to show that a lot of things our public schools are doing is counter-productive to educating our children.

as much as I approve of what Canada is trying to do, it is a case of restriction of range and can't be scaled up to educate all the black youngsters in harlem. did you know he kicked out all of his students in the first year because they didn't perform up to expectations?

the faked data and political squelching of disenting opinion brought to light about Global Warming by Climategate has led me to wonder about the differences in intelligence between the races. climategate has shown that a political ideology can overwhelm mainstream thinking to the point of manufacturing false evidence for the approved side of the argument and withholding/ignoring evidence from the unpopular side.

is there any evidence that blacks are as smart as other races? or is it just semantic arguing about what could possibly be if some magical process was finally found? Head Start, special charter school, etc seem to improve things for a short while and then the gap returns to its usual size. where is the actual evidence that the gap is not permanent and biological?

on the other hand, where is the evidence that blacks don't quite measure up intellectually? is just the act of living a form of IQ test where even small advantages in decision making (the active ingredient in intelligence tests) multiply over time to become large differences?

anybody have any thoughts or evidence they would like to discuss?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, if you are white, then that is proof enough that blacks are equally as smart as whites. You're a total fucking idiot - and I know many blacks who are not.

hmmm. so if my aunt is the tallest in my family then that disproves the general rule that men are taller than women?

No, but if you're aunt says you're smart because you're white, then she would be stupid. All racists are stupid.

That certainly is politically incorrect! That's like trying to get statistical data for homosexuals (for example, the percentage that were sexually and/or physically abused as children). Finding data for protected classes is very difficult indeed, but good luck with that.

SAT results pour in year after year, broken down by race, income, etc. the results are very poor for blacks.

That's true, but the black family unit is and has been in shambles for years in the US. My kids are always on the honor roll, but they have a mom and dad who are always there helping and pushing them. Most black kids come from single-parent households, usually just a mother, and she's too busy to spend much time with them. I do believe different races have certain genetic advantages over other races (just from a common sense standpoint), but they may not be significant in the grand scheme of things.

why do kids of rich black parents perform worse that kids of poor white parents?

There was this story on 60 minutes last night:
Harlem's Education Experiment Gone Right - 60 Minutes - CBS News

It seems to show that if the effort to obtain an education is equal, the ability to learn is equal as well.

It also seems to show that a lot of things our public schools are doing is counter-productive to educating our children.

as much as I approve of what Canada is trying to do, it is a case of restriction of range and can't be scaled up to educate all the black youngsters in harlem. did you know he kicked out all of his students in the first year because they didn't perform up to expectations?

The fact he expelled non-performing students and their teachers was a part of the story. Regardless of the benefits or shortcomings of this program, it does demonstrate that intelligence is not race-based, which is the topic of this thread.......

Lol! Man! Have you stormfront fucks found a way to exploit every possible issue or what? You're so fucking obsessed with the idea of "races" you will never get to the finish line. Not in this lifetime.

You're the kind of racist knucklehead that would show a classroom of first graders a picture of a zebra and proclaim:

"This is biological evidence of how screwed up nature gets when you allow interracial marriages!"

You aren't taken seriously because you have proven to be nothing more than a racist who pretends to be informed.

This is a typical problem when trying to assess the "races." People pretend everyone is on a level playing field from birth and any and all results can be attributed to the "races."

is there any actual evidence besides personal attacks? if it is true that blacks are as smart as other races there should be some sort of data besides just insults for the opposite side, shouldn't there?

Almost no whites graduate from highschool in Nigeria.

OK, what is the white rate of graduation compared to the black rate?

Very Low.

in terms of educational attainment, 20.5 million Nigerians have passed the Senior Secondary School or its equivalent

81% of the people in Nigeria are Ethnic Nigerians

your link doesn't say anything about white rates. why do you think the white rates for education is lower than the black rates

Do you accept that Asians are as smart as whites?
Blacks can be shown to be roughly as smart as Asians in a controlled environment.
The Environment - a precolumbian desert.
Asians in the American southwest deserts were roughly as technologically advanced as Africans in the Kalahari desert and Australian Aborigines in the outback.

Thus the three groups were about as smart as each other.

I guess you must be pretty stupid not to be able to come up with an elegant line of logic to answer your own questions.

This is a typical problem when trying to assess the "races." People pretend everyone is on a level playing field from birth and any and all results can be attributed to the "races."

the SATs are broken down by race AND income. why do white families making $20K have higher scoring children than black families making $200K? even when we try to make it a 'level playing field' for comparisons the blacks come out at the bottom. there is about a 140 point difference in SAT scores for any income level

Do you accept that Asians are as smart as whites?
Blacks can be shown to be roughly as smart as Asians in a controlled environment.
The Environment - a precolumbian desert.
Asians in the American southwest deserts were roughly as technologically advanced as Africans in the Kalahari desert and Australian Aborigines in the outback.

Thus the three groups were about as smart as each other.

I guess you must be pretty stupid not to be able to come up with an elegant line of logic to answer your own questions.

NE asians are probably smarter than whites. amerindians are probably smarter than blacks and blacks (except pygmies) are probably smarter than aust. aboriginies. but blacks arent smarter or equal to whites. that case has the most conclusive data because it has been the most studied.

You're the kind of racist knucklehead that would show a classroom of first graders a picture of a zebra and proclaim:

"This is biological evidence of how screwed up nature gets when you allow interracial marriages!"

You aren't taken seriously because you have proven to be nothing more than a racist who pretends to be informed.

the thing is that I am informed. that is why I moved away from the position that blacks only needed a fair chance and they would catch up. there has been precious little evidence that any significant improvement has been made in the last forty years. hope and endless amounts of help runs out sooner or later and facts have to be faced.

your link doesn't say anything about white rates. why do you think the white rates for education is lower than the black rates

Because I can do Math.

Let me walk you through it:

Let's improbably imagine that the smallest of the largest ethinic groups in Nigeria, the "Tiv," which make up 2.5% of the population, are white. The population of Nigeria in 2005 was estimated at 141 million.....let's say in 2009 its 150 million....

So this would mean there are 3.75 million white Tivs in 2009.

Now, lets imagine ALL the Tivs graduated from High School with the 20.5 million Nigerians.

Only 1 in five Nigerians who graduated from High School in Nigeria were white.

Therefore whites in Nigeria are intellectually inferior to blacks.

QED.

the point of this thread is that there is no elegant line of logic showing that blacks are as smart. from the sixties on there has been many reasons/excuses for the underperformance. all have been debunked and since moved over as evidence to my side.

the only response seems to be if conditions were made perfect somehow then most of the gap would disappear. unfortunately intelligence is intertwined with all sorts of social traits. IQ is a much stronger predictor of SES than SES is of IQ. unmarried motherhood, criminality and fitness to work are all correlated to IQ, and IQ is a good proxy for intelligence. of course black culture is also correlated to many social traits but who, besides blacks, can do anything about that?

Because I can do Math.

Let me walk you through it:

Let's improbably imagine that the smallest of the largest ethinic groups in Nigeria, the "Tiv," which make up 2.5% of the population, are white. The population of Nigeria in 2005 was estimated at 141 million.....let's say in 2009 its 150 million....

So this would mean there are 3.75 million white Tivs in 2009.

Now, lets imagine ALL the Tivs graduated from High School with the 20.5 million Nigerians.

Only 1 in five Nigerians who graduated from High School in Nigeria were white.

Therefore whites in Nigeria are intellectually inferior to blacks.

QED.

Dude?!?! is that black math or what? hahahaha. that is like saying there are 101 times as many whites as blacks in a country. if all of the blacks were murderers and only 1% of the whites were murderers than you would say the whites had a higher rate of murder because there would be 101 white murders for every 100 black ones. hahahaha. I take it you don't understand what a 'rate' is.

Forum List

Back