Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

your link doesn't say anything about white rates. why do you think the white rates for education is lower than the black rates

Because I can do Math.

Let me walk you through it:

Let's improbably imagine that the smallest of the largest ethinic groups in Nigeria, the "Tiv," which make up 2.5% of the population, are white. The population of Nigeria in 2005 was estimated at 141 million.....let's say in 2009 its 150 million....

So this would mean there are 3.75 million white Tivs in 2009.

Now, lets imagine ALL the Tivs graduated from High School with the 20.5 million Nigerians.

Only 1 in five Nigerians who graduated from High School in Nigeria were white.

Therefore whites in Nigeria are intellectually inferior to blacks.

QED.

Dude?!?! is that black math or what? hahahaha. that is like saying there are 101 times as many whites as blacks in a country. if all of the blacks were murderers and only 1% of the whites were murderers than you would say the whites had a higher rate of murder because there would be 101 white murders for every 100 black ones. hahahaha. I take it you don't understand what a 'rate' is.

I don't think you understand.

Nigeria is in Africa.

Because I can do Math.

Let me walk you through it:

Let's improbably imagine that the smallest of the largest ethinic groups in Nigeria, the "Tiv," which make up 2.5% of the population, are white. The population of Nigeria in 2005 was estimated at 141 million.....let's say in 2009 its 150 million....

So this would mean there are 3.75 million white Tivs in 2009.

Now, lets imagine ALL the Tivs graduated from High School with the 20.5 million Nigerians.

Only 1 in five Nigerians who graduated from High School in Nigeria were white.

Therefore whites in Nigeria are intellectually inferior to blacks.

QED.

Dude?!?! is that black math or what? hahahaha. that is like saying there are 101 times as many whites as blacks in a country. if all of the blacks were murderers and only 1% of the whites were murderers than you would say the whites had a higher rate of murder because there would be 101 white murders for every 100 black ones. hahahaha. I take it you don't understand what a 'rate' is.

Nigeria is in Africa.

I dont think you understand. if more whites graduate as a percentage, then they are doing better. if you are looking at just raw numbers and ignoring the large difference in the size of populations then you lose most of the information. so what if 60% of passing blacks is a larger number than 90% of passing whites? the whites are doing better as a 'rate'.

SAT results pour in year after year, broken down by race, income, etc. the results are very poor for blacks.

That's true, but the black family unit is and has been in shambles for years in the US. My kids are always on the honor roll, but they have a mom and dad who are always there helping and pushing them. Most black kids come from single-parent households, usually just a mother, and she's too busy to spend much time with them. I do believe different races have certain genetic advantages over other races (just from a common sense standpoint), but they may not be significant in the grand scheme of things.

why do kids of rich black parents perform worse that kids of poor white parents?

I haven't seen that data. Is it available?

That's true, but the black family unit is and has been in shambles for years in the US. My kids are always on the honor roll, but they have a mom and dad who are always there helping and pushing them. Most black kids come from single-parent households, usually just a mother, and she's too busy to spend much time with them. I do believe different races have certain genetic advantages over other races (just from a common sense standpoint), but they may not be significant in the grand scheme of things.

why do kids of rich black parents perform worse that kids of poor white parents?

of course. actually it is much worse than I implied. and you will notice the link is Journal of Blacks in Higher Education and the original data is from the College Board which runs the SATs.
JBHE: Latest News for 1/22/09

of course. actually it is much worse than I implied. and you will notice the link is Journal of Blacks in Higher Education and the original data is from the College Board which runs the SATs.

You're right. There is a huge difference. I'm not sure what they mean by the following:

But income differences explain only part of the racial gap in SAT scores. For black and white students from families with incomes of more than $200,000 in 2008, there still remains a huge 149-point gap in SAT scores. Even more startling is the fact that in 2008 black students from families with incomes of more than $200,000 scored lower on the SAT test than did students from white families with incomes between $20,000 and $40,000.

But the fact is that even when family income levels are similar, we are still comparing black and white students who are as different as apples and oranges in terms of educational sophistication, family educational heritage, family wealth, and access to educational tools and resources. The average white family in the same income group is far better equipped than the average black family to prepare their children for success on the SAT test.

Better equipped? That sounds like an excuse to me.

Nigeria is in Africa.

I dont think you understand. if more whites graduate as a percentage, then they are doing better. if you are looking at just raw numbers and ignoring the large difference in the size of populations then you lose most of the information. so what if 60% of passing blacks is a larger number than 90% of passing whites? the whites are doing better as a 'rate'.

You do know that there are almost no whites in Africa, right?

And All the Whites in Africa are not in Nigeria?

So essentially, no whites graduate from Nigerian High Schools.

Although I'm not going to play Ian's game. I wonder if he misses the irony of someone like Stevie Wonder (who's both African American and blind at birth) can play the piano as a child better than Ian ever could.

Though hey, I'm sure Stevie would prefer to be blind as to seeing the world than being blind to his own ignorance like Ian here.

Nigeria is in Africa.

perhaps, but the few whites that ARE there, do better at school than blacks.

You're right. There is a huge difference. I'm not sure what they mean by the following:

But income differences explain only part of the racial gap in SAT scores. For black and white students from families with incomes of more than $200,000 in 2008, there still remains a huge 149-point gap in SAT scores. Even more startling is the fact that in 2008 black students from families with incomes of more than $200,000 scored lower on the SAT test than did students from white families with incomes between $20,000 and $40,000.

But the fact is that even when family income levels are similar, we are still comparing black and white students who are as different as apples and oranges in terms of educational sophistication, family educational heritage, family wealth, and access to educational tools and resources. The average white family in the same income group is far better equipped than the average black family to prepare their children for success on the SAT test.

Better equipped? That sounds like an excuse to me.

now you are starting to catch on to the game. blacks seem to be wilfully negligent about education. practice SAT exams are available in any library but one of the black 'excuses' is that they don't have money for SAT prep courses. and they also don't say how little those courses actually improve scores.

Although I'm not going to play Ian's game. I wonder if he misses the irony of someone like Stevie Wonder (who's both African American and blind at birth) can play the piano as a child better than Ian ever could.

Though hey, I'm sure Stevie would prefer to be blind as to seeing the world than being blind to his own ignorance like Ian here.

doesn't your statement apply to just about everyone in the world? you perhaps?

how does my saying that blacks, on average, have a lower applied average intelligence affect Stevie Wonder's ability to play music? why should it? my statement will apply and make verifiable predictions as to how many blacks will be able to master calculus, or work in engineering, or law, etc

doesn't your statement apply to just about everyone in the world? you perhaps?

how does my saying that blacks, on average, have a lower applied average intelligence affect Stevie Wonder's ability to play music? why should it? my statement will apply and make verifiable predictions as to how many blacks will be able to master calculus, or work in engineering, or law, etc

Take a look at what the President use to do for a living lately? The point I'm trying to make is that many African Americans have accomplished a great deal in a wide variety of fields. The numbers are unknown since there are so many. And your racist bullshit doesn't fly here.

By the way, this coming from a white person, SAT prep courses can be fuckin expensive. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

perhaps, but the few whites that ARE there, do better at school than blacks.

Why do you think this?

The graph there is very interesting. Blacks in the highest income bracket score a whopping 183 points higher than blacks in the lowest income bracket. Whites in the highest bracket only score 152 points higher than whites in the lowest brackets.

This seems to actually prove that blacks are more intelligent than whites! Perhaps if we give all black people $400,000 per year incomes they'll pump out genius offspring and solve all the problems in the world.

:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian - I have been teaching for special education for 13 years. The black students in my classes are far brighter than the white ones. They are classified special ed. usually because of laziness and behavior issues. It's a sin what is being done to these kids. They are raised to think that college is just for white people. And they are told from a young age that teachers have different expectations for them. Affirmative action and racial norms on testing is prejudice at its worst. Those that claim to want to help minorities really don't believe they are equal. "The soft bigotry of low expectations..."

Ian - I have been teaching for special education for 13 years. The black students in my classes are far brighter than the white ones. They are classified special ed. usually because of laziness and behavior issues. It's a sin what is being done to these kids. They are raised to think that college is just for white people. And they are told from a young age that teachers have different expectations for them. Affirmative action and racial norms on testing is prejudice at its worst. Those that claim to want to help minorities really don't believe they are equal. "The soft bigotry of low expectations..."
Ah, Chanel...now you're getting out in lala land. It's the fucks like IanC that keep telling blacks they are worthless.

Forum List

Back