Where is the outrage?

the gubmint should just shutter the WH, Melania doesn't live there either

or rent it out on weekends to Trump's doners

Let's see how many trips so far? I'm losing count. But he's heading to what he now calls the "Southern White House". That's another $3,000,000 in taxpayer money.

What did he say about how he would be too busy to ever LEAVE the White House???
What did he say about Obama?

Thanks for turning this country into a monarchy for your messiah, Trumpies.

Fucking hypocrite.

President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, April 13th, 2017

View attachment 121570
Would you be happier if he were working around the clock to dismantle policies that you like?

Look on the bright side, the more time he spends dilly dallying, the less time he has to screw up things you are partial to.

While he's away, I doubt seriously he is concerned with being anyone's president. :lmao:
So you don't give a shit whether he does his job or not!
not surprising you missed his point. Do you want Donald to work, or do you want him to shut up and sit down?
Your kind wants him to work and make this a white christian country only.

sorry, it isn't the same....Obama did not do anything unusual or out of the norm with his vacation time and secret service spending, YET REPUBLICANS,

bitched and moaned and bitched and moaned and BITCHED AND MOANED AND BITCHED AND MOANED about tax payer dollars being spent on him.... even though no more money was being spent on him and his time away taken than all other WHITE presidents....

And now this special snowflake President is spending 8 TIMES the amount of money on him and his family and their world travels and his weekly vacations, and not a PEEP from the Republicans....

just shows what disgusting human being hypocrites they truly are.....

YOU ALL, who bitched the last 8 years, owe president Obama, an apology.
Fuck that!!!

Obama's the asshole that ran on Bush causing "The worst economy since the Great Depression", claiming that Bush’s massive spending was "Un-American". Nobody would have said anything if he hadn't come off as such a God Damn Hipocrite!!!

Wow, pathological anger ^^^, another sick puppy exposes himself.

The Fact is, notwithstanding your biased opinion, is that even before he took office he was deemed illegitimate and worse.

The Fact is he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great Recession.

Prove to me that Obama called G.W. Bush "Un-American" with links to evidence.

Backtracking detected....

I'm not like you, if I err I will so acknowledge my mistake; you, don't have the ego strength or character to do so. I suspect iceweasel lied about never criticizing Obama for playing golf and/or going to Hawaii for vacation, but going out of my way to review all of his idiot-grams is not worth my time.
Keep your day job, comedy doesn't suit you. No be a good little boy & go post another whiney thread about Trump not being locked down in the White House

This is my day job, along with taking care of our dog and doing my best to keep up with the honey do's. You might not know this, but safety retirement allows for an early retirement, and a very good retirement income. Putting up with punks and thugs for three + decades is well compensated during and after retirement.

If you are so happy and content in your retirement how come your posts indicate that you are a malcontent, whiny and typically unhappy Democrat?

Too many words wasted in an ad hominem ^^^. If you disagree, and believe Trump's expenditure of (y)our tax dollars is well spent, simply post why you believe this to be true. It's really that simple.

If you want to whine, piss and moan about my comments, try to offer a rebuttal to the OP, or a defense for those who bitched, pissed and whined about Obama's travel, which when Trump's cost after only a first few months in office is compared with Obama's 8 years, is excessive.
Yet Trump tried to stop refugees being transported into the US at taxpayer's expense, which is still ongoing, because Obama's classmate he appointed federal judge in Hawaii filed a stay of an Executive Order. You dare to bitch about Trump’s spending that is FYI required by Secret Service regulations already in force before he became president.

Yeah, crickets from the righties who would be going ballistic if Obama had gone to every weekend.

Waiting 5 minutes for a response on a message board and then crowing "no one has the balls to respond!" is the primordial ooze of debating "tactics"

You sir, are an idiot.

Backtracking detected....

I'm not like you, if I err I will so acknowledge my mistake; you, don't have the ego strength or character to do so. I suspect iceweasel lied about never criticizing Obama for playing golf and/or going to Hawaii for vacation, but going out of my way to review all of his idiot-grams is not worth my time.
Keep your day job, comedy doesn't suit you. No be a good little boy & go post another whiney thread about Trump not being locked down in the White House

This is my day job, along with taking care of our dog and doing my best to keep up with the honey do's. You might not know this, but safety retirement allows for an early retirement, and a very good retirement income. Putting up with punks and thugs for three + decades is well compensated during and after retirement.

If you are so happy and content in your retirement how come your posts indicate that you are a malcontent, whiny and typically unhappy Democrat?

Too many words wasted in an ad hominem ^^^. If you disagree, and believe Trump's expenditure of (y)our tax dollars is well spent, simply post why you believe this to be true. It's really that simple.

If you want to whine, piss and moan about my comments, try to offer a rebuttal to the OP, or a defense for those who bitched, pissed and whined about Obama's travel, which when Trump's cost after only a first few months in office is compared with Obama's 8 years, is excessive.

I value your opinion perhaps a with a little more calm than you view mine.

I never criticized Obama or his family about vacation expenses, and don't care about the same with Trump, because it is all cost of running business of the office of the President.

My comment about your posts was, is and will be absolutely correct.

Let's see how many trips so far? I'm losing count. But he's heading to what he now calls the "Southern White House". That's another $3,000,000 in taxpayer money.

Fucking hypocrite.

View attachment 121570

Makes sense to me. obummer has so many spies in and around the White House that to do good work Mar A Lago is the best place for him to be. He does more work down there over a weekend of golf than your hero obummer was able to accomplish in three months.

The Hypocrisy is obvious!

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"

Once again, progressives only worry about government spending when a Republican is in Office.

And before you rant about my hypocrisy, do a search and see if I have ever criticized Obama's vacation schedule.
When it's looking like his golfing trips are going to cost over $100 million in tax payer dollars, then it's definitely time for outrage.

No, it's because you don't like him. Stop trying to exude a noble sentiment about it.

If it was $100 million for the perverted arts, you would be fine with it.

"Perverted arts"? The only perverted arts of note were Trump's clumsy fiscal management, the appointments to his cabinet and the Age of Chaos he has created since spending half(?) time at the White House.

Last edited:

Fucking hypocrite.

View attachment 121570
Would you be happier if he were working around the clock to dismantle policies that you like?

Look on the bright side, the more time he spends dilly dallying, the less time he has to screw up things you are partial to.

While he's away, I doubt seriously he is concerned with being anyone's president. :lmao:
So you don't give a shit whether he does his job or not!
not surprising you missed his point. Do you want Donald to work, or do you want him to shut up and sit down?
Your kind wants him to work and make this a white christian country only.
:rofl:

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"

With the number of spies that obummer squirreled away throughout the White House I wouldn't want to stay there either. Complain to your hero obummer, had he not made the White House a nest of vipers there would be no need to go to Florida.

And,

+

Once again, progressives only worry about government spending when a Republican is in Office.

And before you rant about my hypocrisy, do a search and see if I have ever criticized Obama's vacation schedule.
When it's looking like his golfing trips are going to cost over $100 million in tax payer dollars, then it's definitely time for outrage.

No, it's because you don't like him. Stop trying to exude a noble sentiment about it.

If it was $100 million for the perverted arts, you would be fine with it.

"Perverted arts"? The only perverted arts of note where Trump's clumsy fiscal management and the appointment of Sessions as AG.

I guess you are not a Simpsons fan.

The reference did this to you:

sorry, it isn't the same....Obama did not do anything unusual or out of the norm with his vacation time and secret service spending, YET REPUBLICANS,

bitched and moaned and bitched and moaned and BITCHED AND MOANED AND BITCHED AND MOANED about tax payer dollars being spent on him.... even though no more money was being spent on him and his time away taken than all other WHITE presidents....

And now this special snowflake President is spending 8 TIMES the amount of money on him and his family and their world travels and his weekly vacations, and not a PEEP from the Republicans....

just shows what disgusting human being hypocrites they truly are.....

YOU ALL, who bitched the last 8 years, owe president Obama, an apology.
Fuck that!!!

Obama's the asshole that ran on Bush causing "The worst economy since the Great Depression", claiming that Bush’s massive spending was "Un-American". Nobody would have said anything if he hadn't come off as such a God Damn Hipocrite!!!

Wow, pathological anger ^^^, another sick puppy exposes himself.

The Fact is, notwithstanding your biased opinion, is that even before he took office he was deemed illegitimate and worse.

The Fact is he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great Recession.

Prove to me that Obama called G.W. Bush "Un-American" with links to evidence.
Wow. The Butthurt is strong in you my Padawan.

Oh and to the Un-American comment.....

.....Correction.....irresponsible and unpatriotic....same thing....you want a link?

Easy-peasy.

Trump goes home to his own property for a weekend, why are libs foaming at the mouth? :eusa_hand:

They must think Trump is their slave.

I used to travel quite extensively for work and I would take every opportunity I could to be home on weekends after being in shabby hotels sometimes for weeks at a time.

There's no place like home.

And now the libs want to deny the President from celebrating Easter weekend with his family.

And,

+

Oh stop the dramatics. Are you a girl???? Obama was a loser, did nothing for 8 years but set the USA to be where we are today...and I think President Trump is doing very well considering what he has to work with. This site is a leftist, looney site that is for stupid people. Glad I found out real quick so I can get out of here. Ya'll are wack jobs.

:badgrin: 20 posts in, posts in a thread started by a leftist hack, deems entire site leftist.

Nothing could be further from the truth, but if your skin's that thin, you're going to have a hard time of it out there, cupcake.

PF suppresses free speech, this is an image from the counter from the 2nd biggest site:

criticalgraphicsbackgroundimage.png

Naw, they wouldn't be leftists, now would they? :badgrin:

Fucking hypocrite.

View attachment 121570
It's Easter week.

Give the man a break.

He is Presbyterian (a Scottish church) but he follows many Catholic practices.

Holy Week in the Catholic Church for Easter is Thursday thru Sunday.

Today is Holy Thursday.

Fucking hypocrite.

View attachment 121570
It's Easter week.

Give the man a break.

He is Presbyterian (a Scottish church) but he follows many Catholic practices.

Holy Week in the Catholic Church for Easter is Thursday thru Sunday.

Today is Holy Thursday.
Only Islam is a recognized religion in America now. No mixing of church and state of any kind is allowed. But the founding fathers didn’t mention the separation of Mosque and state....so Praise Allah and convert.

Trump goes home to his own property for a weekend, why are libs foaming at the mouth? :eusa_hand:

It's not just "a" weekend, it's every weekend.

And we're paying for it.

He owns the property idiot. You are paying for the security and travel expenses ALL presidents are provided. Call me when Trump starts taking lavish vacations at spots like Martha's Vineyard and HI and Europe like the Obama's did that they otherwise could not afford unless they stuck the taxpayer with the bill.

Forum List

Back