Where is the Liberal outrage?????

Conservative Correctness: You aren't pro-choice. You're pro-abortion.

Pro-choice, is only legitimate where the choice is valid. For the choice to be valid there must be a valid 'right' at issue.

For there to be a valid right as issue, the claimant of right must first recognize the right in everyone else... therefore, the claimant cannot exercise their right, to the detriment of the means of another to exercise their own right.

Thus, where the claimant has a right, it may exercise that right only where their exercise does not injure the means of another to do the same for themselves.

Thus, where there is a valid claim to CHOOSE, the choice must be directly and exclusively affiliated with a valid right to make that choice, wherein the choice does not usurp the means of another to exercise their own right(s).

The female is therefore perfectly within her right to CHOOSE... with whom, when and where she engages in coitus.

Once having made her CHOICE... she is bound by the responsibilities intrinsic to that CHOICE. She is NOT rightfully entitled to end the life which was conceived as a direct result of her own willful and wanton CHOICE, because the life is not HER LIFE... as it rightfully belongs to the human being she conceived through her exercising her RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

See how that works?

You chose to post this in the wrong topic, skippy.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Yes, The Reader should recognize that IT is, in fact: THAT EASY! )

Pro-choice, is only legitimate where the choice is valid. For the choice to be valid there must be a valid 'right' at issue.

For there to be a valid right as issue, the claimant of right must first recognize the right in everyone else... therefore, the claimant cannot exercise their right, to the detriment of the means of another to exercise their own right.

Thus, where the claimant has a right, it may exercise that right only where their exercise does not injure the means of another to do the same for themselves.

Thus, where there is a valid claim to CHOOSE, the choice must be directly and exclusively affiliated with a valid right to make that choice, wherein the choice does not usurp the means of another to exercise their own right(s).

The female is therefore perfectly within her right to CHOOSE... with whom, when and where she engages in coitus.

Once having made her CHOICE... she is bound by the responsibilities intrinsic to that CHOICE. She is NOT rightfully entitled to end the life which was conceived as a direct result of her own willful and wanton CHOICE, because the life is not HER LIFE... as it rightfully belongs to the human being she conceived through her exercising her RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

See how that works?

Please, Keys, PLEASE get a new catch phrase...

Fuck you Flash. You want some outrage? Get your conservative buddies to start portraying her as a thug who deserved it.

As it is, you won't find a single democrat or republican not wanting justice for her killers. You ass.

Sorry conservatives call thugs thugs. As is you won't see a democrat say anything about this. They like to ignore shit like this.

Look at you joining in on using this murder for your agenda. How lovely.

The only agenda I have is discussing the truth. And what is self evident to anybody out there that gives a damn about the truth is liberals care a lot about white on black violence, but black on white violence not so much.

See how that works?

Please, Keys, PLEASE get a new catch phrase...

OH! A CLINGER-CONCESSION! The most pitiful of all concessions...

LOL!

Suit yourself... You Clinger-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Fuck you Flash. You want some outrage? Get your conservative buddies to start portraying her as a thug who deserved it.

As it is, you won't find a single democrat or republican not wanting justice for her killers. You ass.

Sorry conservatives call thugs thugs. As is you won't see a democrat say anything about this. They like to ignore shit like this.

The only agenda I have is discussing the truth. And what is self evident to anybody out there that gives a damn about the truth is liberals care a lot about white on black violence, but black on white violence not so much.

An actual truth: conservatives care far more about black on white violence than black on black violence.

I'm a liberal, and I am outraged. I am outraged that any kid can buy a firearm in most states without a mandatory background check.

So you figure a back-ground check would have prevented this?

LOL!

Please explain how that MIGHT be the case...

(Enjoy this kids... and please understand, its my pleasure.)

An actual truth: conservatives care far more about black on white violence than black on black violence.

Based upon what evidence?

What kind of people would use the death of an innocent child to make a political statement?

That's true, so was my statement. Here's another truth: liberals care about white on black violence more than they care about black on black violence.

Shits pretty fucked up! ((This world we live in)

To semi-paraphrase the officer in the interview earlier on this thread; name the last 3 black homicide victims in Milwuakee.

What kind of people would use the death of an innocent child to make a political statement?

Oh that's easy... the kind of people looking to expose the political perspective that PRODUCED THE MURDER OF THAT INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL.

That's true, so was my statement. Here's another truth: liberals care about white on black violence more than they care about black on black violence.

Only when they get away with murder. Conservatives, on the other hand, openly cheer on the suspect before any evidence is announced.

Only when they get away with murder. Conservatives, on the other hand, openly cheer on the suspect before any evidence is announced.

I think both sides are guilty of taking sides before sufficient evidence surfaces.

To semi-paraphrase the officer in the interview earlier on this thread; name the last 3 black homicide victims in Milwuakee.

I heart you.

LOL! You're hoping to hold me accountable to the fact that the Blacks comprising the Milwaukie Media didn't care enough to publish those names?

Take that up with them... If it helps, I also don't know the names of any of the 22 blacks killed every day, by other blacks, throughout the country. And largely due to the same reason.

Now... of the two Ideologies... Good and Leftist... which is, would ya say, that controls the MEDIA?

You don't have a liberal media. That is a very nice try.

LOL! You're hoping to hold me accountable to the fact that the Blacks comprising the Milwaukie Media didn't care enough to publish those names?

Take that up with them... If it helps, I also don't know the names of any of the 22 blacks killed every day, by other blacks, throughout the country. And largely due to the same reason.

Now... of the two Ideologies... Good and Leftist... which is, would ya say, that controls the MEDIA?

Well you know about this murder thanks to the media. So it must be the evil leftists.

Forum List

Back