Where is the highest rate of food stamps in the nation?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Not Chicago or LA or Houston or Cleveland. And I am very glad they have the program.

36589909_1685148474867432_3268276722763563008_n.jpg

I fully endorse stripping "entitlements" away from the illegals entering & squatting in this Nation; and using it for job training, education etc. in these generational welfare enclaves...

I fully endorse stripping "entitlements" away from the illegals entering & squatting in this Nation; and using it for job training, education etc. in these generational welfare enclaves...
Illegals don't qualify for federal and.

Not Chicago or LA or Houston or Cleveland. And I am very glad they have the program.

36589909_1685148474867432_3268276722763563008_n.jpg
Well yeah, the red States are almost all "takers". Republican voters can't really take care of themselves.
There may be some truth to that, however, getting uneducated, unambitious folk hooked on entitlements is a long term recipe for a 'nanny state' and exponentially more, more, more generational entitlements. One can only push an obstinate donkey so far before cutting one's losses with it and leaving it behind. "those that do not work shall not eat" Bible, y'all...

They are entitled to a lot of money $ucking things... like healthcare vis a vis hospitalization / ER, education for their kids, in some cases abuse of medicaid as with housing... etc. Then there are all the billions in related costs like judges, courts, LEO's and BP, detention centers, lavish "cages" for their kids with medical, psychiatry, recreation & education centers built in etc.

Funny. Trump voters. I guess the poor are not allowed to vote under the new liberal laws.

Liar

Nope.

State and local governance's bear the disproportionate burden, not so much the Feds.

Do Undocumented Immigrants Overuse Government Benefits? | Econofact

(disclaimer, the above is a LIBERAL leaning source)

Last edited:
Liar

Nope.

State and local governance's bear the disproportionate burden, not so much the Feds.

Do Undocumented Immigrants Overuse Government Benefits? | Econofact

(disclaimer, the above is a LIBERAL leaning source)

That's up to the individual states.

Forum List

Back