Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

Post ONE article is still unchallenged after nearly one year it is clear warmist/alarmists can't address the CONTENT of the article because the evidence inside it TERRIFYING!

:muahaha:

I am enjoying your demonstrated terror of post one and its content in it.

Post One article and its CONTENT remains UNCHALLENGED

:muahaha:

Nah, dude, I'm just laughing at your posts. You seem SO DESPERATE for someone to give you some accolades for your OP but you just can't get 'em. So you have to fap yourself to sleep over it. I was just posting because it felt kinda sad.

Keep pushin' little fella!

Nah, dude, I'm just laughing at your posts. You seem SO DESPERATE for someone to give you some accolades for your OP but you just can't get 'em. So you have to fap yourself to sleep over it. I was just posting because it felt kinda sad.

Keep pushin' little fella!

Still got nothing to counter with which means Post one article remains unchallenged.

:cool:

Don't worry little buddy...someone will realize your brilliance one day! Then you'll prolly get a Nobel prize for it! Keep up the rubbin'!

I am merely pointing out that warmist/alarmists can't address post one article which includes you as well since YOU have no counterpoint against the article either.

Post one article remains unchallenged

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

First post made by a warmist/alarmists was this from Alang1216 POST 30:

"I visited Iceland and saw a glacier that had retreated by many kilometers since man got there, mostly in the past 100 years. This story is common around the world. If all the glaciers melt sea level will rise and our low-lying lands, where most people live, will be inundated."

LOL

The next warmist/alarmist is Kissmy at post 33 who completely avoided post one with this interesting statement:

"Bullshit!!! - Scientist & Engineers around the World are pouring all their talent, energy, heart & soul into creating new ways to produce, use & conserve energy. They are pushing human knowledge & power forward changing all lives for the better. We all know you conservatives are afraid of change and hate to actually conserve."

Alang 1216 still avoiding post one article at POST 38:

"Earthquakes and volcanoes are natural but still manage to bring disaster to man."

Post one article remains unchallenged after THIRTY PAGES not once has a single post from a warmist/alarmist actually discussed the content of post one article.

My goodness their fear of post one article scares the shit out of them!

:abgg2q.jpg:

If you want to call them out use the "@" sign. That way they'll see your desperate flailing and maybe they'll give you some time.

Keep at it! You are doing GREAT.

If you want to call them out use the "@" sign. That way they'll see your desperate flailing and maybe they'll give you some time.

Keep at it! You are doing GREAT.

I did my part posting the article and later posting some of the contents of the article into the thread to help the scared warmist/alarmists counter it they still avoid it.

While you just run off at the mouth had several posts deleted from my thread and continue to avoid post one article because we both know you can't counter the claims from it.

By the way,

"Yes, I am doing a great job exposing your inability to counter post one.

Bravo you are doing fantastic here being another failed warmist/alarmist."

This chart from POST ONE ARTICLE has been avoided because it destroys the warmist/alarmist climate emergency narrative stupidity:

1652831044225.png

From Post one article:

Droughts in the US have been decreasing, not increasing.

1652831253055.png

From Post one article warmist/alarmists avoid like it is full of holy water.

1652831694516.png

Dam! no climate emergency here!

:)

I can't find one clear instance of climate emergency occurring anywhere even warmist/alarmist GOOKS can't either.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Another chart from post one article warmist/alarmists run away in terror from:

1652894242134.png

Dam no increase in storminess here oh my we are NOT doomed I am inconsolable!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back