Where is that roll tide asshole?

They'd be better to go for the passing game... As I've said before, OUs D line is great, running against them is suicide. But, their passing defense lacks more than just a little.
They'd be better to go for the passing game... As I've said before, OUs D line is great, running against them is suicide. But, their passing defense lacks more than just a little.

KU rushed for 348 yards against the OU defense. OU's run defense is ranked #52 in the nation. Texas A&M is #3 and Bama rushed for 2 TDs. MS State's run defense is #9, and Bama rushed for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

Heh, really wished you wouldn't have brought those stats up... Won't lie, I'm surprised as the rest of you that OU made the playoffs. Our offense deserves a better defense.
All I'm looking for is a miracle, for our coach, Lincoln Riley. Dude has turned a lackluster team into a playoff team.

Will say it again, BOOMER SOONER!!

It seemed new OU coach was sort of bob stoops2 at the end of last years playoff game? They had GA outgunned and let them off the hook in that Baker Mayfield game. Hope he learned fast or 42-17 loss to ALA here we come again.

Loved Bob Stoops, met him in person and he was a regular guy... Just think his choice on picking Mike Stoops as his defensive coordinator was a VERY poor choice. The guy couldn't even handle the pressure of being the Cardinals coach.

OKLA had many “title” shots under Stoops. I remember mostly huge final game losses. I was disappointed repeatedly in those games.

There were some monumental losses under Stoops but, hands down, he was the best coach OU has ever had! Love ya Switzer but Stoops beat your record.

16-3 with just over a minute left in the half. ND better get something going or it will be another embarrassment.

Yeah, Clemson scored with 1:44 left in the half. I started doing something else. Then they scored again with 0:02 left in the half.

We're gonna kick your ass!

Payback's gonna be a bitch!

Are you talking about me? I'm right here.

Notre Dame is going to kick Bama's ass?? LMAO!! In your dreams! You struggled against Vandy. Ball State gave you a game. Bama will roll over you like last time.

Ok, so you are beating FL State. But then, who hasn't? They are 4-5. VA Tech did, and VA Tech has turned out to be terrible.

But you know who else beat the Seminoles? And held them to 7 points? Syracuse. Focus on them first, then come talk about playing with the big boys. If the top 4 teams win out, you won't even get to line up against the Crimson Tide. Clemson will have you for lunch.

As I said......

Notre Dame is going to kick Bama's ass?? LMAO!! In your dreams! You struggled against Vandy. Ball State gave you a game. Bama will roll over you like last time.

Ok, so you are beating FL State. But then, who hasn't? They are 4-5. VA Tech did, and VA Tech has turned out to be terrible.

But you know who else beat the Seminoles? And held them to 7 points? Syracuse. Focus on them first, then come talk about playing with the big boys. If the top 4 teams win out, you won't even get to line up against the Crimson Tide. Clemson will have you for lunch.

As I said......
I heard some espn commentator saying bama is going to lose. Of course that’s the only thing that will get people to watch. We want to see bama lose. We can’t take another year of bama winning.

The only Samoan that was a good quarterback was Plunkett.

So you're saying Tua isn't a good QB? LMAO!!! Well you make 1 person in the country who thinks so.

Shame that a QB who isn't any good will win the Heisman!

You are right on one aspect. Kyler Murray won the Heisman and Tua showed him he didn't deserve it!

As I said......
I heard some espn commentator saying bama is going to lose. Of course that’s the only thing that will get people to watch. We want to see bama lose. We can’t take another year of bama winning.

Then you need to come up with teams that will beat Bama. Clemson is one I have been nervous about all year.

But the championship game will be epic!

The only Samoan that was a good quarterback was Plunkett.

So you're saying Tua isn't a good QB? LMAO!!! Well you make 1 person in the country who thinks so.

Shame that a QB who isn't any good will win the Heisman!

You are right on one aspect. Kyler Murray won the Heisman and Tua showed him he didn't deserve it!

Murray played a helluva game. Tua has far more talent around him than Murray does, and OU doesn't have a defense worthy of the name. But they still scored more points against the Crimson Tide than anyone else did all year.

But yeah, Tua looked way better. I don't think Tua threw an incomplete pass until the 3rd quarter. And he ended the game with 4 TDs and only 3 incomplete passes.

After OU got behind by 28 points, I thought the game was going to be a blowout; however, got to give OU credit for fighting back and making a game of it the last 3 quarters.

After OU got behind by 28 points, I thought the game was going to be a blowout; however, got to give OU credit for fighting back and making a game of it the last 3 quarters.

Yeah they did. It didn't hurt that Alabama seemed determined to penalty themselves into having to play better. I wonder how many headsets they have on the sideline for Nick.

Forum List

Back