Where is that roll tide asshole?

What really sucks is my Junior High school had the same tune but different words to the Irish school song..
I was a jackrabbit in high school.
Around my area you had to be a cub before a lion. I grew up in Moore, OK.. 15 miles south from Norman, went to college at OU, was in the nasty guard in Norman, lived in Norman...So I might like the Sooners which has a better tune than the junior high in Moore.

They still produce football suppositories?
Winterboring will be taking one soon.
I am hoping since we are having a get together later for the game, but no "bama" fans allowed.
ROLL TIDE Mf.............
:abgg2q.jpg:

Roll Tide sounds like a piss poor commercial for bounty :iyfyus.jpg:

BOOMER SOONER baby!!!!

Yeah, because "Boomer Sooner" sounds great. lol

You'll be hearing it a lot tonight, when the Bama D gets the stops.

Sooners defense has surely improved since the Red River shootout in Oct. So look out for a high scoring game.

Improved? They were dead last in pass defense. "Improving" won't stop Tua and Jalen. But Bama's defense will get stops against Kyler.

It will be a high scoring game. The difference is that Bama can gets stops against Oklahoma.

Sooners defense has surely improved since the Red River shootout in Oct. So look out for a high scoring game.

Improved? They were dead last in pass defense. "Improving" won't stop Tua and Jalen. But Bama's defense will get stops against Kyler.

It will be a high scoring game. The difference is that Bama can gets stops against Oklahoma.
We'll see..

They still produce football suppositories?
I am hoping since we are having a get together later for the game, but no "bama" fans allowed.

BOOMER SOONER baby!!!!

Come on man, Boomer Sooner sounds bad!?! Crimson tide sounds like you need a tampon!

Seems the starters did drugs during Christmas...........oh well................shit happens........

Gives a mulligan to the Sooners........LOL
Sooners don't need a mulligan just a good day in the endzone..
Well they will not be having a monster chase their Quarterback today....one of the best players on Alabama Defense is out. Tua is not long from surgery on his ankle............too many hits and he's using crutches for months.......

Tua says he is 80-85% well. That is enough. Besides, if he can't play we still have Jalen Hurts. Bama's running game is excellent. And our receivers can blow the OK defense away.

I look for Saban to use the ground game to wear out the Sooner's D and keep Kyler off the field.

Seems the starters did drugs during Christmas...........oh well................shit happens........

Well they will not be having a monster chase their Quarterback today....one of the best players on Alabama Defense is out. Tua is not long from surgery on his ankle............too many hits and he's using crutches for months.......
Well I am sure the Okies won't just run up the score..

I'm sure of that too.

BOOMER SOONER baby!!!!

Come on man, Boomer Sooner sounds bad!?! Crimson tide sounds like you need a tampon!

No, just bandages for opponents.

Tua says he is 80-85% well. That is enough. Besides, if he can't play we still have Jalen Hurts. Bama's running game is excellent. And our receivers can blow the OK defense away.

I look for Saban to use the ground game to wear out the Sooner's D and keep Kyler off the field.

They'd be better to go for the passing game... As I've said before, OUs D line is great, running against them is suicide. But, their passing defense lacks more than just a little.

Forum List

Back