Where is that roll tide asshole?

Seems the starters did drugs during Christmas...........oh well................shit happens........

Gives a mulligan to the Sooners........LOL
Sooners don't need a mulligan just a good day in the endzone..
Well they will not be having a monster chase their Quarterback today....one of the best players on Alabama Defense is out. Tua is not long from surgery on his ankle............too many hits and he's using crutches for months.......

Tua says he is 80-85% well. That is enough. Besides, if he can't play we still have Jalen Hurts. Bama's running game is excellent. And our receivers can blow the OK defense away.

I look for Saban to use the ground game to wear out the Sooner's D and keep Kyler off the field.
We have 3 starters out for violations.........2 offensive linemen, 1 TIDE END.........lol

Florida is having a tough time with Michigan right now. Can't get into the end zone.

10 to 6

Seems the starters did drugs during Christmas...........oh well................shit happens........

Well they will not be having a monster chase their Quarterback today....one of the best players on Alabama Defense is out. Tua is not long from surgery on his ankle............too many hits and he's using crutches for months.......

Tua says he is 80-85% well. That is enough. Besides, if he can't play we still have Jalen Hurts. Bama's running game is excellent. And our receivers can blow the OK defense away.

I look for Saban to use the ground game to wear out the Sooner's D and keep Kyler off the field.

They'd be better to go for the passing game... As I've said before, OUs D line is great, running against them is suicide. But, their passing defense lacks more than just a little.

They'd be better to go for the passing game... As I've said before, OUs D line is great, running against them is suicide. But, their passing defense lacks more than just a little.

KU rushed for 348 yards against the OU defense. OU's run defense is ranked #52 in the nation. Texas A&M is #3 and Bama rushed for 2 TDs. MS State's run defense is #9, and Bama rushed for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

So which team of the 4 is the healthiest.............less injuries..........

Deonte Brown is the only starter suspended. Yes, he is top level. But as long as Quinnen Williams is in the game, Kyler has problems.
news saying it's 3

Here is the info on the 3 suspended players:
"Brown, a sophomore, has started five of Alabama's past six games, including the SEC championship game against Georgia. He had been dealing with a turf toe injury but was making progress, Saban told reporters last week.

Baker has not appeared in a game this season. James has appeared in five games but has not made a reception."

Deonte Brown is the only starter suspended. Yes, he is top level. But as long as Quinnen Williams is in the game, Kyler has problems.
news saying it's 3

"Brown, a sophomore, has started five of Alabama's past six games, including the SEC championship game against Georgia. He had been dealing with a turf toe injury but was making progress, Saban told reporters last week.

Baker has not appeared in a game this season. James has appeared in five games but has not made a reception."
Dayum. You got money on the game?

news saying it's 3

Dayum. You got money on the game?

I never bet on Alabama games. I get so into the game now that I would lose it with cash on it.

KU rushed for 348 yards against the OU defense. OU's run defense is ranked #52 in the nation. Texas A&M is #3 and Bama rushed for 2 TDs. MS State's run defense is #9, and Bama rushed for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

Heh, really wished you wouldn't have brought those stats up... Won't lie, I'm surprised as the rest of you that OU made the playoffs. Our offense deserves a better defense.
All I'm looking for is a miracle, for our coach, Lincoln Riley. Dude has turned a lackluster team into a playoff team.

Will say it again, BOOMER SOONER!!

Heh, really wished you wouldn't have brought those stats up... Won't lie, I'm surprised as the rest of you that OU made the playoffs. Our offense deserves a better defense.
All I'm looking for is a miracle, for our coach, Lincoln Riley. Dude has turned a lackluster team into a playoff team.

OU has an offense the likes of which no one has seen. If they had a decent defense, they would be winning it all. I am not taking anything away from Kyler Murry. I think he deserved the Heisman, and for me to say that is something.

It seemed new OU coach was sort of bob stoops2 at the end of last years playoff game? They had GA outgunned and let them off the hook in that Baker Mayfield game. Hope he learned fast or 42-17 loss to ALA here we come again.

OU has an offense the likes of which no one has seen. If they had a decent defense, they would be winning it all. I am not taking anything away from Kyler Murry. I think he deserved the Heisman, and for me to say that is something.

My biggest hope is that the refs won't run this game! There has been some crazy ass calls this season. Win or lose I'd like to see a proper game.

My biggest hope is that the refs won't run this game! There has been some crazy ass calls this season. Win or lose I'd like to see a proper game.

I agree!

It seemed new OU coach was sort of bob stoops2 at the end of last years playoff game? They had GA outgunned and let them off the hook in that Baker Mayfield game. Hope he learned fast or 42-17 loss to ALA here we come again.

Loved Bob Stoops, met him in person and he was a regular guy... Just think his choice on picking Mike Stoops as his defensive coordinator was a VERY poor choice. The guy couldn't even handle the pressure of being the Cardinals coach.

Loved Bob Stoops, met him in person and he was a regular guy... Just think his choice on picking Mike Stoops as his defensive coordinator was a VERY poor choice. The guy couldn't even handle the pressure of being the Cardinals coach.

OKLA had many “title” shots under Stoops. I remember mostly huge final game losses. I was disappointed repeatedly in those games.

Forum List

Back