Where Is Sarah?

Because she's not even in the same league as McCain, Obama, Hillary, or Biden for that matter ...

A BA in journalism/minor in poly sci ... under educated ... mayor of a teenie town and less than two years as governor of a sparsley populated state ... big fish/small pond ... she has zero foreign policy experience ... she's a hard right evangelical, I vehemently disagree with her on social issues.

This is a serious job for serious people ... I don't think Sarah Palin should be taken seriously ... I think McCain picked her because she's easy on the eyes and the fundies would like her ... not because she would be ready to lead on day one ... to me, it's a transparent farce.

great points.

barack hussein obama, the media picked him because he is easy on the eyes and is of the right skin tone. he is just as in-experienced as sarah palin. i really don't see what the difference is other than sarah palin is running for #2 and barack hussein obama is running for #1.

Because she's not even in the same league as McCain, Obama, Hillary, or Biden for that matter ...

A BA in journalism/minor in poly sci ... under educated ... mayor of a teenie town and less than two years as governor of a sparsley populated state ... big fish/small pond ... she has zero foreign policy experience ... she's a hard right evangelical, I vehemently disagree with her on social issues.

This is a serious job for serious people ... I don't think Sarah Palin should be taken seriously ... I think McCain picked her because she's easy on the eyes and the fundies would like her ... not because she would be ready to lead on day one ... to me, it's a transparent farce.

Edit to add: And it shows McCain isn't for "country first." To me it says that he's a reckless gambler and will panic and make bad decisions under pressure. At least Obama took a VP that I imagine could handle the big job if necessary ...
sorry, you are wrong about her foriegn policy experience, any border state governor has move experience with other countries than ANY senator would

great points.

barack hussein obama, the media picked him because he is easy on the eyes and is of the right skin tone. he is just as in-experienced as sarah palin. i really don't see what the difference is other than sarah palin is running for #2 and barack hussein obama is running for #1.
no, she actually has more executive experience than Obama
her time as Mayor and Governor is more than what Obama has

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edit to add: And it shows McCain isn't for "country first." To me it says that he's a reckless gambler and will panic and make bad decisions under pressure. At least Obama took a VP that I imagine could handle the big job if necessary ...

no, she actually has more executive experience than Obama
her time as Mayor and Governor is more than what Obama has

So?

Is Obama not the chief executive of his campaign did that campaign not take down the Clinton machine?

What do you think is harder to do ... run a town or 8,000, run a state that has less than million residents, or take down the "inevitable" Hillary Clinton in a national primary?

Sorry, friend ... she isn't in the same league ...

sorry, you are wrong about her foriegn policy experience, any border state governor has move experience with other countries than ANY senator would

I disagree ... border state governors are dealing with our friendly neighbors ... members of the foreign relations committee have a much broader range of issues to deal with.

great points.

Sorry ... I went out get some pizza ...

I disagree ... Obama is vastly more educated than Palin, represented far more people, and has been on the national stage for far longer.

But the glaring difference is around 20 millions votes versus 1 appointment.

All these interviews with Republicans at the Convention, but why hasn't Sarah sat down with the media yet? Can't she talk? This is very strange. She is running for highest officve but is afraid of the media?

i didn't know that the vice presidency was the highest office in the country. When did that happen?

great points.

You know it really cheapens your argument to keep repeating Obama's middle name. Sorry Barack Obama is a man of great intelligence and good judgement. His top three priorities of getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence show that he knows exactly what is important for America's future. All you have is a smear campaign. It might work, but at what cost? Then you have a 72 year old barely functioning president, and an inexperienced religious right power freak as a vice president. Will that be good for America? Absolutely not!

I really feel embarassed for you having to make that argument.

So?

Is Obama not the chief executive of his campaign did that campaign not take down the Clinton machine?

What do you think is harder to do ... run a town or 8,000, run a state that has less than million residents, or take down the "inevitable" Hillary Clinton in a national primary?

Sorry, friend ... she isn't in the same league ...

barack hussein obama didn't take down mrs. clinton the media did.

barack hussein obama didn't take down mrs. clinton the media did.

The media didn't raise $374 million dollars from the internet. Obama did.

No, the media had nothing to do with it. Obama is intelligent, well spoken, and has good ideas and judgement. He is a leader. He will make a great president.

No, the media had nothing to do with it. Obama is intelligent, well spoken, and has good ideas and judgement. He is a leader. He will make a great president.

speaking of judgement, lets talk about mr. wright, mr. ayres, and mr. rezko. why why why?

The media didn't organize his campaign either or lay the groundwork in every state to get the vote out ...

Then you have a 72 year old barely functioning president, and an inexperienced religious right power freak as a vice president. Will that be good for America? Absolutely not!

Hey...wait....I thought we wanted to hear from her before we passed judgement.:eek:

FWIW- I think McCain will be around for a while.....something tells me he'd rip 10 yards from the Grim Reapers ass if he showed up.

Hey...wait....I thought we wanted to hear from her before we passed judgement.:eek:

FWIW- I think McCain will be around for a while.....something tells me he'd rip 10 yards from the Grim Reapers ass if he showed up.

He doesn't even know how many houses he has!

I disagree ... border state governors are dealing with our friendly neighbors ... members of the foreign relations committee have a much broader range of issues to deal with.
not more than a governor between neighbors
also, it might have helps him had he ever called a meeting on that commitee

Forum List

Back