Where Is Sarah?

All these interviews with Republicans at the Convention, but why hasn't Sarah sat down with the media yet? Can't she talk? This is very strange. She is running for highest officve but is afraid of the media?

She's been at rallies since the announcement. Might want to watch a channel that actually shows her appearances and speeches since the announcement since the one you've been watching has decided to pretend she has been in hiding or something.

It was in reference to a question asked if he would run in 2008, nitwit.

I know what it was in reference to... I did take the time to watch the video ... what's the guy supposed say when asked that after just winning a Senate seat ... :rolleyes:

C'mon, this isn't rocket science.

She wasn't vetted, she only met McCain once for 15 minutes prior to last Friday, she is on record saying she doesn't know much about foreign policy, and she has theocratic views that are in conflict with McCain's previous positions.

They're huddling and trying to get her trained up so she's on the same page as McCain.

She has a pretty big plate in front of her. She will have to learn foreign foreign p[olicy while defending her many skelatons in the closet.

I bet she isn't available to the American media for some time

so another american who disagrees with you on a political matter is a piece of trash?

speaks volumes to why you are making the "educated" and "informed" decision to vote for barack hussein obama.

I know what gunny wrote. Maybe he has edited that post by now, I dunno. It would be par for the course with Gunny to do that though

It still doesn't change the fact he said he wouldn't know what he was doing...

in 2004 ... just after winning his first election for U.S. Senator ...

He's not going to get up and say, "I know I just got elected Senator but I'm ready for the big job ... right now. As a matter of fact let me take this time to announce my candidacy for the President of the United States."

You're being ridiculous ...

in 2004 ... just after winning his first election for U.S. Senator ...

He's not going to get up and say, "I know I just got elected Senator but I'm ready for the big job ... right now. As a matter of fact let me take this time to announce my candidacy for the President of the United States."

You're being ridiculous ...

It comes with politics---you have to be well versed in ridiculous !! Look at the forum ----see a lot of rational thinking here ? :lol:

Forum List

Back