Where Is Sarah?

What's even more curious is why you think she should need to? The left and the media are fabricating her views for her and printing them. Why should she bother actually speaking?

I wouldn't give y'all the time of day if it was me.

If I were McCain/Palin's handlers I too would want to keep her as far from the media as I could right now ...

All these interviews with Republicans at the Convention, but why hasn't Sarah sat down with the media yet? Can't she talk? This is very strange. She is running for highest officve but is afraid of the media?

C'mon, this isn't rocket science.

She wasn't vetted, she only met McCain once for 15 minutes prior to last Friday, she is on record saying she doesn't know much about foreign policy, and she has theocratic views that are in conflict with McCain's previous positions.

They're huddling and trying to get her trained up so she's on the same page as McCain.

C'mon, this isn't rocket science.

She wasn't vetted, she only met McCain once for 15 minutes prior to last Friday, she is on record saying she doesn't know much about foreign policy, and she has theocratic views that are in conflict with McCain's previous positions.

They're huddling and trying to get her trained up so she's on the same page as McCain.

Well Obama stated he wouldn't be qualified to run for President but here is asking everyone to vote for him.

Right. Couldn't be it's just not her turn yet? Another example from the left of spinning something from nothing.

No it couldn't ...

Red Dawn echoed my earlier comments ...

They don't want her in front of the media until she knows exactly what to say ...

Sarah Palin admitted she doesn't know what the Vice President does ...

Obama admitted he wouldn't know what he was doing as President, so which is worse, the top of the ticket admitting it or a VP selection?

Forum List

Back