Where is alll the "disgruntled employees"

So let me get this straight. NONE of the people throwing personal insults at the OP can refute ANY of the information he has posted? If this is the case, why the personal insults for simply providing solid information available for discussion?

What is to refute?

Also, President Obama is less than a year into his Presidency. Most of those disgruntled Bush employees left in the late part of his first term. Did any leave before 9/11 or shortly thereafter as in his first year?

How do we know there are not disgruntled employees of the Obama Admin that won't appear in a year or so? I assume there will be as there always is, but that doesn't make President Obama a bad President if he should get someone that is unhappy later.

Immie

John O'Neil did, he tried and tried to get the Bush admin to pay attention to the threat of Bin Ladin. They refused so he left his job after years of government service and DIED in the towers on 911. It was his first week on the job.

I take it you are going to ignore my question in my post before this one... that is par for the course and not unexpected

So let me get this straight. NONE of the people throwing personal insults at the OP can refute ANY of the information he has posted? If this is the case, why the personal insults for simply providing solid information available for discussion?

What is to refute?

Also, President Obama is less than a year into his Presidency. Most of those disgruntled Bush employees left in the late part of his first term. Did any leave before 9/11 or shortly thereafter as in his first year?

How do we know there are not disgruntled employees of the Obama Admin that won't appear in a year or so? I assume there will be as there always is, but that doesn't make President Obama a bad President if he should get someone that is unhappy later.

Immie

I don't know that there is anything to refute, hence my miunderstanding of the personal attacks?

There were disgruntled employees from the Bush Admin. Many, in fact, including a man (Colin Powell) whom I have always respected very highly. Can't deny it, but I still do not believe they began abandoning ship so to speak this early in the Bush Admin.

Immie

John ONeil did and took the job of security chief at the twin towers and died on his first week on the job inside the towers

John ONeil did and took the job of security chief at the twin towers and died on his first week on the job inside the towers

He took another job... so?

Also, one upset person does not make your case. No one is denying people left the Bush Admin. Many of whom later stood up and spoke out against the admin.

Some of whom might also have been trying to cover their asses.

Immie

John O'Neil was not covering his ass , he was trying to cover your ass.

He was a long time government employee with a great record and the Bush admin refused to listen to the threats he was warning them of.

He died because he was trying to provent American deaths and now you smear his good name for political gain?

I have to disagree with you I cant see you anywhere on the rug NV

He was a long time government employee with a great record and the Bush admin refused to listen to the threats he was warning them of.

He died because he was trying to provent American deaths and now you smear his good name for political gain?

your an idiot.

The point is the hypocrits who spew hate on Obama for this latest security problem yet they defended Bush when these people came out of the admin TELLING all of the world that Bush and team planned to Attack Iraq before 911 even happened and refused to listen to the threat of Bin ladin.

Those who now blame Obama put party over country.

proof. even though i know you have none. Clinton planned the attack.

your an idiot.

Have you EVER added ANYTHING intelligent to ANY post on these boards? Stop being a dick already....jeeeez.

you really are a partisan hack huh??

How does that help our country?

are you a party over country type?

If this was directed towards me, well No. I'm not a partisan hack. I have no party so kinda hard to favor one over the other. I'm conservative in some ways and Liberal in others. Kind of a mongrel I guess. I just like to call a spade a spade though. You are making accusations about Bush getting rid of folks but don't seem to see that Ol'BO has gotten rid of a few as well. That bus of his has been busy, after all, Its the Chicago way.

HOw does your constant harping on Bush help the country?? Bush is no longer Prez, in case that fact has escaped your notice. Obama is the Prez and that makes him responsible for what goes on under his watch. Hard to take I know, but true nontheless.

Oh and for what its worth, I think John O'Neill was a good man. I think he tried to do his job but just got ignored and it was a shame he was killed on 9-11. But then where else would he have been if not doing his job? A good man.

Last edited:

If this was directed towards me, well No. I'm not a partisan hack. I have no party so kinda hard to favor one over the other. I'm conservative in some ways and Liberal in others. Kind of a mongrel I guess. I just like to call a spade a spade though. You are making accusations about Bush getting rid of folks but don't seem to see that Ol'BO has gotten rid of a few as well. That bus of his has been busy, after all, Its the Chicago way.

HOw does your constant harping on Bush help the country?? Bush is no longer Prez, in case that fact has escaped your notice. Obama is the Prez and that makes him responsible for what goes on under his administration. Hard to take I know, but true nontheless.

Oh and for what its worth, I think John O'Neill was a good man. I think he tried to do his job but just got ignored and it was a shame he was killed on 9-11. But them where else would he have been if not doing his job. A good man.

Where is the proof that Obama has caused any terror experts to resign due to his refusual to heed intel information?

The constant harping on Bush is harping on the failure that got us attacked in the first place.

It helps if you and your partisan hack friends would do what democratric party voters did after Bush allowed us to be attacked. They backed the president in his efforts to GO AFTER the people who hit us. Then he dropped the Ball in Afganistan and went into Iraq after lying to the American people about why.

Think of the Bush approval ratrings after 911, they were at an historical high.

They were high because democrats did not make political hay out of Bushs failure and instead pulled together as a country.

Where are you guys?

attacking our president when he is not at fault.

Have you forgotten how to read?

Did I say John O'Neill was covering his Ass?

Immie

Also, one upset person does not make your case. No one is denying people left the Bush Admin. Many of whom later stood up and spoke out against the admin.

Immie

Sorry if I misunderstood you Immie, I know you are an honest adn decent person.

Paul Oneil left after fighting Bush for a year or so and was not covering his own ass. He .was an honorable repbulican that tried to get Bush to face the economic situtation in the US at the time. He also said Bush was planning an Iraq attack before 911.

Immie

Sorry if I misunderstood you Immie, I know you are an honest adn decent person.

Paul Oneil left after fighting Bush for a year or so and was not covering his own ass. He .was an honorable repbulican that tried to get Bush to face the economic situtation in the US at the time. He also said Bush was planning an Iraq attack before 911.

No problem.

I said "some". I did not mention any names because I don't know if anyone was. Some might have been or some might have just been disgruntled through no fault of the Administration and some might have had some legitimate reasons for being disgruntled... it happens. I left one of my favorite jobs disgruntled because of things that were done to me.

Now, will you answer my question about you telling me that you would treat a Democratic administration in the same manner as you did the Bush Admin?

Immie

Sorry if you asked that and I missed it , I did not see it.

I have differed from Obama on some issues but I trust Obama to care about this country. I at times will accept what he says even if I dont completely agree with him. There have already been times when I had reservations about something he has done and then saw the outcome of his thougth process and how it was correct. I have been given by Obama reasons to trust him. Bush gave me repeted reasons to distrust him. I backed Bush completely after 911 only to see him turn away from Afganistan to start building his dream of war with Iraq. I knew they were lying because I was well imformed at the time and was able to see the lying taking place. From that mommnet on I did not trust Bush and was proven to have good reason not to at every turn. I refuse to punish Obama for Bushs dishonesty and will NOT blame the next republican ( or any other president) for Bush's dishonesty.

I will give trust to those who proove worthy of it and will give scorn to those who proove to bne liars.

I hope that covers it for you.

HOw does your constant harping on Bush help the country?? Bush is no longer Prez, in case that fact has escaped your notice. Obama is the Prez and that makes him responsible for what goes on under his administration. Hard to take I know, but true nontheless.

Oh and for what its worth, I think John O'Neill was a good man. I think he tried to do his job but just got ignored and it was a shame he was killed on 9-11. But them where else would he have been if not doing his job. A good man.

Where is the proof that Obama has caused any terror experts to resign due to his refusual to heed intel information?

The constant harping on Bush is harping on the failure that got us attacked in the first place.

It helps if you and your partisan hack friends would do what democratric party voters did after Bush allowed us to be attacked. They backed the president in his efforts to GO AFTER the people who hit us. Then he dropped the Ball in Afganistan and went into Iraq after lying to the American people about why.

They were high because democrats did not make political hay out of Bushs failure and instead pulled together as a country.

Where are you guys?

Where is the proof that Bush got rid of anyone? From what I saw of Bush he was extremely loyal to his people. Christ he kept Rumsfeld when he should have had him resign long before he did.

As for allowing 9-11. Don't you think thats stretching it a bit?? They had rumors of an attack but didn't know where. Los Angeles, Detroit, Philedelphia, Miami, Boston??? Where do you guard?? The whole country??? Do you scramble jets and have them shoot down any airliner that looks suspicious??

I watched that show on John O'Neil also. He was a man who knew there was going to be an attack, just not where. They wouldn't listen to him and he resigned. Its just to bad that his superiors didn't have more faith in him because he was oh so right.

Obama will get the blame just as Bush did over 9-11. Thats just the way it is. The sitting president gets the kudo's when things go right and blame when they don't. Nothing anyone says will change that Truth.

If you would bother to look through the thread you will see all the names and instances.

There are many and John O'Neil was one of the first.

he was a counter terrorism expert who left after many years of service under Rs and Ds alike because Bush refused to listen to the obvious threats by bin Ladin. He then went to work for the Twin towers as their security chief and was blown up in his first week of work. Hes a true 911 victim.

Where are you guys?

Where is the proof that Bush got rid of anyone? From what I saw of Bush he was extremely loyal to his people. Christ he kept Rumsfeld when he should have had him resign long before he did.

As for allowing 9-11. Don't you think thats stretching it a bit?? They had rumors of an attack but didn't know where. Los Angeles, Detroit, Philedelphia, Miami, Boston??? Where do you guard?? The whole country??? Do you scramble jets and have them shoot down any airliner that looks suspicious??

I watched that show on John O'Neil also. He was a man who knew there was going to be an attack, just not where. They wouldn't listen to him and he resigned. Its just to bad that his superiors didn't have more faith in him because he was oh so right.

Obama will get the blame just as Bush did over 9-11. Thats just the way it is. The sitting president gets the kudo's when things go right and blame when they don't. Nothing anyone says will change that Truth.

Wasn't it Bush who ratted out the CIA operative? You call that loyalty? How about the border agents he sent to jail? Loyalty?

And as far as scrambling jets and guarding the whole country? Yes. That is his JOB. Besides, wouldn't that have been a lot cheaper in lives and money as opposed to invading Iraq based on the rumors of Saddam's WMD?

Forum List

Back