Where does your racism come from ?

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.
I think we learned what real racism was from Barack H. Obama.
How so? Because he pointed out tat there were fine people among the White Nationalist? Because he pointed out that a judge of Mexican hertitage could not render a fair decision? Because he pointed out that immigrants are criminals, animals?

Or because he said the 'cops acted stupidly'?
He pointed out alot of things.
Like his White Grandmother was a racist.
That Christians are racists.
That cops are racists.
That Republicans are racists.
That everything he does can't be disagreed with because we're all racists if we do.

An example of the racism I did in my life.

Before retirement I was an Engineering Director in an aerospace company. Over the three decades that I worked I directly hired maybe a couple of hundred or more people.

The company had a no discrimination policy and actually supported affirmative action but I didn't adhere to it.

When reviewing resumes if it had an ethnic sounding Black name I would throw the resume away. No follow up.

In the 25 years or so that I did a significant amount of hiring I only hired two Blacks. Later I regretted both of them.

I may have passed on the opportunity to get good people but I doubt it.

As a Manager/Director I was held responsible for the work in my division. I wasn't about to let things get screwed up by hiring incompetent and unreliable people just because of a misguided and stupid affirmative action policy that discriminated against more qualified Whites.

But every day I read stuff on here that has no place in civilised society. I just wonder where it comes from.

Much of it is your very own writing. You openly defend all manner of evil, madness and perversion, up to and including the islamist child-rape gangs that infest your own country, and your corrupt government's efforts to cover it up.
And violence against women and the elderly.

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?

Careful Tommy. You are going to bring "them" out in full force.
I thought that it might be worth a thread. How do people get to this condition ?
How did you become a misogynist who supports violence against women?

Send it to the Rubber Room and call it a day

Just another race baiting flame thread

The entire Race Relations sub-forum should be sent to the basement. All it really serves to accomplish is a perpetuation of racism.
I’m beginning to agree.
It doesn’t seem to be used for constructive discussion, just race baiting as in the OP here.

How was I raised? Grew up in Montana, and didn't see any black people until I was a senior in high school, and then we had one guy named Jimmy Goode. Now, Jimmy was just like the rest of us, he wore jeans and boots with a cowboy hat, and he was on the varsity football team. I never gave it much thought, but I saw how a lot of people reacted to him, especially the parents of the students. The students accepted him as just a regular guy, but the parents (especially of his girlfriend) were less than cordial to him.

And, there was also the fact that I was raised by my Grandparents (orphaned at 8), who were of the view that if you weren't white, you weren't right. On the day I shipped out to boot camp, my Grandparents told me that I would meet some of the best people and to bring anyone home to visit, just make sure they are white.

That statement flabbergasted me. I mean, I had heard my Grandparents say racial things in passing, but I never really thought they were hard core racist until then.

Then, when I was in A school, my roomie was from LA and black as the ace of spades. We became really good friends, and after that, I really never understood people who had a bias against others because of their skin color. LA was one of the smartest dudes I've ever met, and if it hadn't been for him, I might not have made it through A school.

Send it to the Rubber Room and call it a day

Just another race baiting flame thread

The entire Race Relations sub-forum should be sent to the basement. All it really serves to accomplish is a perpetuation of racism.
I’m beginning to agree.
It doesn’t seem to be used for constructive discussion, just race baiting as in the OP here.

It's like a semi structured Flame Zone. Home to race baiters

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.
Nope all racism was learned from YOU and black people just like YOU. In fact, you and your kind are solely responsible for the rise in white supremacy in the US. Maybe all over the world. You make the KKK look good. You make Nazis look like Albert Schweitzer.

What about that looting after Florence? Say WHO loots a Dollar Store? Who? Blacks naturally. What do they say "Gotta get me summa dat dollah shit"?
So you admit you're a racist? Cause from this post & many of your others it sure seems that way.

Before retirement I was an Engineering Director in an aerospace company. Over the three decades that I worked I directly hired maybe a couple of hundred or more people.

The company had a no discrimination policy and actually supported affirmative action but I didn't adhere to it.

When reviewing resumes if it had an ethnic sounding Black name I would throw the resume away. No follow up.

In the 25 years or so that I did a significant amount of hiring I only hired two Blacks. Later I regretted both of them.

As a Manager/Director I was held responsible for the work in my division. I wasn't about to let things get screwed up by hiring incompetent and unreliable people just because of a misguided and stupid affirmative action policy that discriminated against more qualified Whites.
You're an exact example of what several of us have been stating since I've joined USMB, that racial discrimination still exists in the United States, in spite of the civil rights laws mandating equal rights and prohibited discrimination based on race as well as other criteria.

It's be nice if the EEOC had a current case open with your former employer and could loop in all of the damage you did under the continuing violation theory.

You're an exact example of what several of us have been stating since I've joined USMB, that racial discrimination still exists in the United States, in spite of the civil rights laws mandating equal rights and prohibited discrimination based on race as well as other criteria.

It's be nice if the EEOC had a current case open with your former employer and could loop in all of the damage you did under the continuing violation theory.

Nobody disputes the fact that racial discrimination exist in the US. I practiced it and have no apologies for it. It was deserved. I had a division to run and I wasn't about to hire some stupid lazy affirmation person just to meet some discriminatory racial quota.

When Blacks get off welfare, stop committing crimes, get off drugs, stop hating Whites and the police and stop electing filthy ass destructive Democrats then maybe people like myself will start treating them with more respect.

Racial hatred also exist and it is predominate in the Black community. For instance, that asshole Obama attended a "church" for 20 years that preached racial hatred but the stupid Moon Bats elected him President. The Black Muslims are the biggest racial hatred group in the US.

It will never change until black and Hispanic communities embrace white, European Society and give up their own.

Nobody disputes the fact that racial discrimination exist in the US. I practiced it and have no apologies for it. It was deserved. I had a division to run and I wasn't about to hire some stupid lazy affirmation person just to meet some discriminatory racial quota.

When Blacks get off welfare, stop committing crimes, get off drugs, stop hating Whites and the police and stop electing filthy ass destructive Democrats then maybe people like myself will start treating them with more respect.

Racial hatred also exist and it is predominate in the Black community. For instance, that asshole Obama attended a "church" for 20 years that preached racial hatred but the stupid Moon Bats elected him President. The Black Muslims are the biggest racial hatred group in the US.
You don't find it the least bit conflicting that you begin your statement with an admission of continuous unlawful behavior spanning 25 years yet you're blaming the black community for an assortment of ills which however also affect the white community, that you probably directly contributed to.

It will never change until black and Hispanic communities embrace white, European Society and give up their own.
Isn't it a little early in the day to be drinking?

Forum List

Back