Where does your racism come from ?

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?
When will you come to the realization that you are a moron?

Was it genetic or environmental?

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.
Nope all racism was learned from YOU and black people just like YOU. In fact, you and your kind are solely responsible for the rise in white supremacy in the US. Maybe all over the world. You make the KKK look good. You make Nazis look like Albert Schweitzer.

What about that looting after Florence? Say WHO loots a Dollar Store? Who? Blacks naturally. What do they say "Gotta get me summa dat dollah shit"?

I am an old school racist. Raised in a southern family that way and have no plans to change. I encouraged my children to be that way and I am working on my grandchildren.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and I don't give enough shit about political correctness to ignore the reason.

tenor.gif

The left wants to confuse racism with being fed up. I was raised in a very mixed New York neighborhood. I never lived in an all white neighborhood, well, ever. Starting about ten years ago blacks started getting on my nerves. Their endless whining, complaining, attitude, random attacks on innocent people, the antics of black lives matter, the utter ignorance of black elected officials, has left me exhausted and empty of any sympathy empathy or any other feeling but contempt. I'm done. Go grouse after someone else, call me WAYYYCISS, I don't care just go away.
Well on your previous postings I suspect that you are a racist. It seems that you are offended by black people looking for equality. I suppose that might be a general complaint.

With me it was hardly ever seeing any Black people, and the ones I did see were working the menial jobs. Even t.v. in early and mid '50's hardly any Blacks but Rochester on Jack Benny show and Willie on a program I think it was called the Stuart Irwin show. None of them playing any serious parts so you sort of develop an opinion that they're not quite as good or as smart as Whites.

Last edited:
But every day I read stuff on here that has no place in civilised society. I just wonder where it comes from.

Much of it is your very own writing. You openly defend all manner of evil, madness and perversion, up to and including the islamist child-rape gangs that infest your own country, and your corrupt government's efforts to cover it up.

But every day I read stuff on here that has no place in civilised society. I just wonder where it comes from.

Much of it is your very own writing. You openly defend all manner of evil, madness and perversion, up to and including the islamist child-rape gangs that infest your own country, and your corrupt government's efforts to cover it up.
Making things up is a childish game Bob. Trying to have an adult conversation here.

I am not sure why some folk find this thread uncomfortable. I am not pointing the finger at any individual and you dont have to post on it if you feel out of your comfort zone.

20019950.gif

Careful Tommy. You are going to bring "them" out in full force.
I thought that it might be worth a thread. How do people get to this condition ?

I am an old school racist. Raised in a southern family that way and have no plans to change. I encouraged my children to be that way and I am working on my grandchildren.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and I don't give enough shit about political correctness to ignore the reason.
Thank you for your honesty. This is the typical conservative Trump sheep, folks. Make no mistake.

I would like to see some honesty from Blacks every once in awhile. As a group they are racist as hell.

Thank you for your honesty. This is the typical conservative Trump sheep, folks. Make no mistake.

I would like to see some honesty from Blacks every once in awhile. As a group they are racist as hell.

Get them in groups and they are..alone they'll be your best friend but turn on a dime when in packs

Forum List

Back