Where does Lebron go?

where does Lebron go?

• Total voters
They keep saying Houston.
Which might not be a bad landing spot since CP3 cant stay healthy.

It’s really asham he can never stay healthy in the playoffs. This year they had the warriors

Plays in the WNBA he might win another title

No "might" about it, if James decides to change genders, she would be the greatest woman athlete of all time.

Its really a no-brainer, I don't see any plus side to LeBron remaining male. Her presence in the WNBA would really raise the profile of the league and get them in the news. Other men would probably follow him

He's operated under "Jordan Rules" for years....he travels, fouls, face-guards, and is generally a bully and a prick on the court. Off the court he's obscene and low-rent....listen to him when he speaks in public....f-bombs and ebonic grunts and pant hoots. I agree he could use a gender change to a female baboon or orangutan and be put in a zoo....in Cleveland...the mistake by the lake.

i hate Lebron. i would hate it if he came to Philly. he is good friends with Simmons & Embiid.

Word is him, Kawhi, and paul george looking to form a super team with the lakers. If that happens that would be an incredibly weak move

Looks like he might be going to the sixers

Lebron signs a 4year $154 million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers. Big Baller brand in trouble.

Lebron signs a 4year $154 million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers. Big Baller brand in trouble.

WOW. I thought for sure he was going to philly after PG resigned. I just hope the lakers don’t get kawhi

WOW. I thought for sure he was going to philly after PG resigned. I just hope the lakers don’t get kawhi

He won’t go to LA until at least next year, no way are the Spurs sending him to the Lakers.

Well, the thing is no team will trade for him if he doesn’t sign an extension, so kawhi has a little leverage as far as where he gets traded to. He might not want to play with lebron though. I’m praying kawhi informs the spurs he wants to get traded to the knicks. Hey, it’s a pipe dream lol

Forum List

Back