Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

[
Yeah, because you didn't read the article wherein the woman who made the dolls describes the process.

You just keep digging - you're too fucking dumb to stop...

:dig::dig::dig::dig:
Yep. You're reduced to pointless spam. Its what you dolts, do.

ROFL

You still claiming that Snopes is lying while ignoring the content of the link?

Yeah dumbfuck, the first picture is a doll. No shit.

Problem, the second picture isn't and is provided to show the difference. You keep lying, and it only makes you look dumber and dumber.

Even Cruella looks rational in contrast. :thup:

[
Yeah, because you didn't read the article wherein the woman who made the dolls describes the process.

ROFL

Problem, the second picture isn't and is provided to show the difference. You keep lying, and it only makes you look dumber and dumber.

You definitely suffer from Dolt Syndrome™. It's a common parallel to Short Man Syndrome™.

I understand you're embarrassed at making a fool of yourself in a public forum, but you have only yourself to blame.

You should actually read the article in order to make an intelligent comment... something you have yet to offer.

Stay with cutting and pasting silly emoticons. You're better at menial tasks.

[

ROFL

You definitely suffer from Dolt Syndrome™. It's a common parallel to Short Man Syndrome™.

I understand you're embarrassed at making a fool of yourself in a public forum, but you have only yourself to blame.

You should actually read the article in order to make an intelligent comment... something you have yet to offer.

You're too stupid for words.

except to save the life of the mother abortion was illegal in the US from the time it became the US......

That is simply not true.

Ronald Reagan signed abortion into law in 1967 in California. I remember the event.
only for the health of the mother.......

Mr. Dolt and your screaming buddy, Dolt #2.

From your link, the woman who created the dolls you erroneously and falsely represented as an actual fetus describes her work.

"I have included in the model all the features that a 12 week old from conception has at this stage (neck, eyelids, ears, mouth, arms, legs, fingers & toes). As for the translucency of the skin, that is a hard thing to capture. I hand-paint each one of these in multiple layers, but the transparent very thin skin of a 12 week old is difficult to portray in resin. I have begun to try to perfect my hand-painting of each model in order to show more deeper undertones and to give a more transparent skinlike appearance."

Read more at snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

Dolt!
Yeah cause your not human if you have thin skin... ROLLS EYES
I'm gonna guess my point sailed over your head.

[

ROFL

I understand you're struggling with making yourself the village idiot. Next time pay attention and don't continue to enter threads when you're unable to read and comprehend the subject matter.

I'm afraid there's no cure for Short Man Complex.

That is simply not true.

Ronald Reagan signed abortion into law in 1967 in California. I remember the event.

From your link, the woman who created the dolls you erroneously and falsely represented as an actual fetus describes her work.

"I have included in the model all the features that a 12 week old from conception has at this stage (neck, eyelids, ears, mouth, arms, legs, fingers & toes). As for the translucency of the skin, that is a hard thing to capture. I hand-paint each one of these in multiple layers, but the transparent very thin skin of a 12 week old is difficult to portray in resin. I have begun to try to perfect my hand-painting of each model in order to show more deeper undertones and to give a more transparent skinlike appearance."

Dolt!
If you had a point, you might have cobbled words together into coherent sentences.

Dolt!
If you had a point, you might have cobbled words together into coherent sentences.
I thought my point was quite clear, and not transparent at all. But if you insist on an explicit road map:

The point being made by the people that complained about the baby being an inaccurate replica was that the skin was not transparent like it would be in the womb at that time of gestation. Thus, my point is who gives a flying poo about whether a human being's skin is black, white, or "transparent." That person is still a HUMAN BEING.

except to save the life of the mother abortion was illegal in the US from the time it became the US......

That is simply not true.

False.

It provided abortion up to the third trimester for most reasons.
During the next six years, many states liberalized abortion statutes, often following California’s lead in permitting abortions when doctors determined that pregnancy endangered the physical or mental health of the mother. By the time the Supreme Court established a constitutional right to abortion in the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, 20 states had liberalized abortion and measures to do so were pending in several others. Four states -- New York, Alaska, Hawaii and Washington -- permitted abortions simply on a mother’s request.

Read more: California s Abortion Law A Road Not Taken RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

That is simply not true.

False.

During the next six years, many states liberalized abortion statutes, often following California’s lead in permitting abortions when doctors determined that pregnancy endangered the physical or mental health of the mother. By the time the Supreme Court established a constitutional right to abortion in the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, 20 states had liberalized abortion and measures to do so were pending in several others. Four states -- New York, Alaska, Hawaii and Washington -- permitted abortions simply on a mother’s request.

"mental health" is on demand.

ROFL

I understand you're struggling with making yourself the village idiot. Next time pay attention and don't continue to enter threads when you're unable to read and comprehend the subject matter.

I'm afraid there's no cure for Short Man Complex.

Moron.

That is simply not true.

Dolt!
Dear liberal of unsound mind......picture one is of said doll, picture 2 if of an actual 12 week old fetus, used by snopes to show that the first photo is not accurate......in any event there are no photos out there from anyone which purports to prove the claim that a 12 week old fetus is nothing but a smear of blood.......the reason for this is that only on this board will you find anyone stupid enough to pretend that is what a 12 week old fetus looks like.........

That is simply not true.

False.

"mental health" is on demand.
not on this board......here, mental health is a scarce commodity..........

Could you tell me more about those evil and corrupt children? What were they guilty of?

Cruella, let's assume for a moment that this god you are so emotionally invested in with your hatred actually does exist, and that the flood actually happened , wouldn't the number of children killed STILL be a tiny fraction of the number you pro-abort ghouls kill in any given month? Hey I get it, you're just making a buck, and abortion is an billion dollar industry..

No one here is killing men, women, or children. No one that I know of is profiting from any type of abortion. Did you have some point you were trying to make?

That is simply not true.

Dolt!
Dear liberal of unsound mind......picture one is of said doll, picture 2 if of an actual 12 week old fetus, used by snopes to show that the first photo is not accurate......in any event there are no photos out there from anyone which purports to prove the claim that a 12 week old fetus is nothing but a smear of blood.......the reason for this is that only on this board will you find anyone stupid enough to pretend that is what a 12 week old fetus looks like.........
I think the smear of blood claim was from the folks that have seen the results of sucking a baby through small tube via a vacuum pump. They leave out the part about what the baby looked like before it was pulverized by their doctor.

That is simply not true.

Dolt!
Sorry, fraudster. Read the article. Read the comments directly under the photo of the fetus. You didn't bother to do that.

The problem you share with others is the "I read it on the internet so it must be true", syndrome.

No one here is killing men, women, or children. No one that I know of is profiting from any type of abortion. Did you have some point you were trying to make?

Don't you kill millions of unborn children each year?

Don't you make huge amounts of money doing it? Aren't you basically a professional killer?
The best I can offer is a 3.5 for pointless melodrama.

so since you disbelieve everything we've presented.....is there a picture of a 12 week old fetus out there that you DO believe is realistic?.......

maybe something like this?....
3329490087_477f4cc58c_z.jpg

so since you disbelieve everything we've presented.....is there a picture of a 12 week old fetus out there that you DO believe is realistic?.......

maybe something like this?....
3329490087_477f4cc58c_z.jpg

I've got one eye open and I'm on my first cup of coffee, but that sure looks like a hand. Yep, that's a hand. I recognize those 4 fingers and a thumb.

Forum List

Back