Where do they go?

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
I'll start. Here are two.

Both were Heavy-Weights prior to election, but no more? Last time I saw #2 was after the election.

I replied to #2 "you need to be put in a tent city in rural MS" and #2 sort of blew up.................
Last post OCT 16 for Number1.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

got a large case of butt-hurt? Checks stop flowing in?

Both were Heavy-Weights prior to election, but no more? Last time I saw #2 was after the election.

I replied to #2 "you need to be put in a tent city in rural MS" and #2 sort of blew up.................

View attachment 106805 View attachment 106806

It's an interesting point.

Isaac has been here much longer than Juan de Fuca, the latter just appeared and then disappeared, but Isaac was here much longer, so although I totally disagree politically with him hopefully he is okay and is just having a break.

Isaac has been here much longer than Juan de Fuca, the latter just appeared and then disappeared, but Isaac was here much longer, so although I totally disagree politically with him hopefully he is okay and is just having a break.
Isaac was REALLY sore about the outcome of the election. Lost it. I agree with you, I'm sorry he's gone and I hope he'll heal and come back when he can stand the piss in the wounds that you conservatives like to dish out.

Isaac was REALLY sore about the outcome of the election. Lost it. I agree with you, I'm sorry he's gone and I hope he'll heal and come back when he can stand the piss in the wounds that you conservatives like to dish out.
Don't give them that. Fuck the dumb fucking rube Trump supporters.

^^^^I was going to add Bucs90 but his account seems to be removed? I can't seem to find it? I was hoping best for him also.

Of course you know where I was going with this......."those too butt-hurt to post".

Well you know if the outcome would have been different, the Leftists would be pissing in the wounds.

I hope Isaac is okay and doing well.

Bad day?

Bad day?
Great day. You?

^^^^I was going to add Bucs90 but his account seems to be removed? I can't seem to find it? I was hoping best for him also.

Of course you know where I was going with this......."those too butt-hurt to post".

Bucs90 and I used to PM and he was on here most days and then suddenly he disappeared and I have commented that if he lurks or whatever to check in because I am a bit concerned now if he's okay.

His account is still here, but he's not been here since July 8th 2016 and that was well before the election.

bucs90

Bucs90 and I used to PM and he was on here most days and then suddenly he disappeared and I have commented that if he lurks or whatever to check in because I am a bit concerned now if he's okay.

His account is still here, but he's not been here since July 2016 and that was well before the election.

bucs90
He's on to another sock too. I forget which one.

Fished up Another one. It is difficult and time consuming. I need help. Ace..."day after"

Capture.JPG

So is leaving and coming back with a new name being a "sock," or is that only if you use both accounts simultaneously?

So is leaving and coming back with a new name being a "sock," or is that only if you use both accounts simultaneously?

Good question. I really never learned all that fancy internet lingo. I hate to post only one line so I add below.

Here I toss a bone to Lucy & Tilly.......here girls........fetch. May he rest in peace.
Capture.JPG

Tommy can you hear me? Tommy can you see me? Lucy your link does not show anything?

Forum List

Back