Where do they go?

So is leaving and coming back with a new name being a "sock," or is that only if you use both accounts simultaneously?

I think it might be both, they leave but don't have their account closed and then return with another name, also they can be here at the same time but with two different names and two different accounts.

So is leaving and coming back with a new name being a "sock," or is that only if you use both accounts simultaneously?

Good question. I really never learned all that fancy internet lingo. I hate to post only one line so I add below.

Here I toss a bone to Lucy & Tilly.......here girls........fetch. May he rest in peace.
View attachment 106813

Tommy can you hear me? Tommy can you see me? Lucy your link does not show anything?

"Lucy your link does not show anything?"

Weird because I can see what's in the link, you can't....it must be Satan darling, Satan has finally taken control of me and must have given me special talents like seeing things others can't see :eek-52:

I blame Putin and the Russians for this :omg:

Maybe I found a good one gone? Last seen OCT 19, telling Lakohta to use a backstoke when swimming in his septic tank. Can't argue with that.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Maybe I found a good one gone? Last seen OCT 19, telling Lakohta to use a backstoke when swimming in his septic tank. Can't argue with that.

View attachment 106816

View attachment 106817
How do you remember all these folks?
Better mind than mine.

The first two or three or four...........I could never forget. Escpecially IsaacNewton.

If you go typing a few letters in the search feature under "member".........it will fill in any ID's that start with say "LU" or something. If they look familiar........search on them to see if they post since NOV 01 or whatever. Hey LuckyDuck......hmmmm

edit: I was really after those Pro-Hillary loons that showed up shortly before but not after the election. Obviously paid posters. I thought it might jog your all memory. I am sure you did battle with a few? Even a Trump loon.......did they stop by then vanish?

Last edited:
OK I will stop soon. Bucs90 is findable thru Lucys' link. Thank you Loosey. But "auto-fill" does not seem to work. I will let it go as internet demons. I don't want a Mod on my rear end unless it is AyeCan't you see me or something.

Capture.JPG

Bucs was always there for the Police. Many on this board need to do a weekend ride-along to see what they have to deal with.

I'll start. Here are two.

Both were Heavy-Weights prior to election, but no more? Last time I saw #2 was after the election.

I replied to #2 "you need to be put in a tent city in rural MS" and #2 sort of blew up.................
Last post OCT 16 for Number1.

View attachment 106805 View attachment 106806

got a large case of butt-hurt? Checks stop flowing in?

OK. De Fuca has surfaced with new avatar. What a relief!
Isaac........come out come out wherever you are.........

also......Clayton Jones made a special stop in too. I suppose constant application of Salve is working?

Good question. I really never learned all that fancy internet lingo. I hate to post only one line so I add below.

Here I toss a bone to Lucy & Tilly.......here girls........fetch. May he rest in peace.
View attachment 106813

Tommy can you hear me? Tommy can you see me? Lucy your link does not show anything?

But of course! Tom Terrific is back also.........following his semi-hiatus after Brexit whipping, then compounded by Trump. Takes a lot of Salve to grease that much rear end hurt. LAND O' GOSHEN. double dose.

fyi.......I also saw a post by Wheelie Addict.

View attachment 106813

But of course! Tom Terrific is back also.........following his semi-hiatus after Brexit whipping, then compounded by Trump. Takes a lot of Salve to grease that much rear end hurt. LAND O' GOSHEN. double dose.

fyi.......I also saw a post by Wheelie Addict.
Yes, I'd almost forgotten how repulsive he is, but he's back to remind me :)

CANNOT find this one.............enough said. Cannot even find the last post? I am not working this hard.

upload_2017-3-14_10-10-58.png

I'll start. Here are two.

Both were Heavy-Weights prior to election, but no more? Last time I saw #2 was after the election.

I replied to #2 "you need to be put in a tent city in rural MS" and #2 sort of blew up.................
Last post OCT 16 for Number1.

View attachment 106805 View attachment 106806

got a large case of butt-hurt? Checks stop flowing in?

Soros quit paying them to spam fake news in order to hack the election.

Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back