Where Do All The Racism/Rape Fables Begin?

Another gem.... heterosexual AIDS doesn't exist :rofl:

I love how stupid you allow yourself to appear.

The Liberals pretended that the fabled epidemic would sweep the nation:

"...Life magazine’s July 1985 cover declared in bold red letters, “Now No One Is Safe from AIDS.”

"In November 1987 [Fumento] published a landmark article, “AIDS: Are Heterosexuals at Risk?” [20] in Commentary that in 1990 became the basis of a controversial book, The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS: How a Tragedy Has Been Distorted by the Media and Partisan Politics[21] He wrote dozens of subsequent pieces on the subject.[22] In Commentary, he challenged the presumption that, as Life magazine’s July 1985 cover declared in bold red letters, “Now No One Is Safe from AIDS.”[23]
Michael Fumento - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You, OldFool, are truly a great spokesperson for Liberalism!

Of course. Because no heterosexual person has ever had AIDS. What kind of crazy world do you live in PC?
Darn, there was a reason I have you on ignore.

"...Life magazine’s July 1985 cover declared in bold red letters, “Now No One Is Safe from AIDS.”

"In November 1987 [Fumento] published a landmark article, “AIDS: Are Heterosexuals at Risk?” [20] in Commentary that in 1990 became the basis of a controversial book, The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS: How a Tragedy Has Been Distorted by the Media and Partisan Politics[21] He wrote dozens of subsequent pieces on the subject.[22] In Commentary, he challenged the presumption that, as Life magazine’s July 1985 cover declared in bold red letters, “Now No One Is Safe from AIDS.”[23]

Of course. Because no heterosexual person has ever had AIDS. What kind of crazy world do you live in PC?
Darn, there was a reason I have you on ignore.

Great put me back on please.

Those growing up in this culture recognize the value of fables, myths.....why sugar coat it: of lies.

11. "And colleges are asking for it. Just think about the application essay — the first time universities are asking students for their “narrative”: What problems/conflicts/tragedies have you experienced in the first 17 years of your life?
How have these things changed you and what political causes/charities/protest movements have you joined as a result?

Sure, you hope they’ve learned some things in their 17 years on earth.

Maybe they’ve come to value friendship or acquired some understanding of how the other half lives. Maybe they’ve traveled enough to have an appreciation for the freedoms they have living here.

But most haven’t. And acquiring an understanding of all these “big isssues” used to be what college was for.

It wasn’t just a place for finding a cause du jour, but for reading serious books and wrestling with the ideas that have animated history’s most serious struggles —
Reading Plato, Aristotle, the Bible, Locke, Marx, Nietzsche, Dickens, Shakespeare — that was to provide students with the intellectual foundations they needed to understand the causes on offer.

You didn’t actually need to experience oppression in order to be an abolitionist or a civil-rights activist. You needed to understand that all men are created equal.

The students graduating from our elite institutions today have substituted personal experience for real learning.

They’ll come out spouting clichés worthy of top-40 song choruses. And when they want people to take them seriously, they’ll just make up stuff."
Empty 8216 stories Beyonce and today 8217 s college kids New York Post

If all the Liberal lies are to be inflicted on the captive audience in college....what is being replaced?

Answer: real learning, knowledge.

12. This from a letter which a professor of English at Syracuse University recently wrote to theChronicle of Higher Educationdescribing the only real issue in literary study as helping students to perceive "which side of the world-historical class struggle they take: the side of the owners of the means of production, or the side of the workers. This and only this is the real question in textual literacy." The Hermeneutics of Innocence Literary Criticism from a Christian Perspective

13. "The result? Students who develop a suffocating sense of superiority, who pass judgment on authors as racist, sexist, capitalist, imperialist or homophobic before even reading their works. Political correctness is not designed to produce students who think for themselves, but, rather, cadres of self-absorbed reactionaries ready to take their orders from ‘the movement.’"
Pearcey, "Saving Leonardo," chapter eight.

Political indoctrination passing for learning.
And it won't get better as long as Liberal control the universities.

No one ever claimed that. Why distort the truth? Do you know what the truth is today? That over 85% of all new sexual disease is spread by gay men.

And, since they make up about two percent of the population, you can't dismiss the epidemic.

Not if you are truthful.

Mark

No one ever claimed that. Why distort the truth? Do you know what the truth is today? That over 85% of all new sexual disease is spread by gay men.

And, since they make up about two percent of the population, you can't dismiss the epidemic.

Not if you are truthful.

Mark

Wow 85% of STD's are caused by gay people? Did you hear that on Fox?

Fables, myths,.....lies......endemic in secular society.

And this is what youth learn, how to participate in the lies......

14. " It’s been a tough month for fact-checking. After the Rolling Stone campus rape story unraveled, readers of all publications can be forgiven for questioning the process by which Americans get our news. And now it turns out that another blockbuster story is—to quote its subject in an exclusive Observer interview—”not true.”

Monday’s edition ofNew York magazine includes an irresistible story about a Stuyvesant High senior named Mohammed Islam who had made a fortune investing in the stock market. Reporter Jessica Pressler wrote regarding the precise number, “Though he is shy about the $72 million number, he confirmed his net worth is in the ‘high eight figures.’

The New York Post followed up with a story of its own, with the fat figure playing a key role in the headline: “High school student scores $72M playing the stock market.”

And now it turns out, the real number is … zero.

... they made the whole thing up....—a fib turns into a lie turns into a rumor turns into a bunch of mainstream media stories and invitations to appear on CNBC.

Where did Jessica Pressler come up with the $72 million figure?

I honestly don’t know. The number’s a rumor. She said “have you made $72 million?”

. Ms. Pressler quoted him saying, “It’s not just about money. We want to create a brotherhood. Like, all of us who are connected, who are in something together, who have influence, like the Koch brothers …”
EXCLUSIVE New York Mag 8217 s Boy Genius Investor Made It All Up New York Observer

A brotherhood.....wanting to belong....and to belong requires....lying.

No one gets hurt with this particular fable,.....but Liberal rape myths, tales of racism, and all the rest......

.....whole segments of society get hurt:

" 'What do we want? Dead cops'When Do We Want 'em? Now!"
NYC Protesters Chant Calling for Dead Cops then Try to Make that Chant Come True

Not if you are truthful.

Mark

Wow 85% of STD's are caused by gay people? Did you hear that on Fox?

Nope. The CDC has some good information, if you are willing to look.

Mark

Conservatives are right; there is no rape or racism in the world. It's just a liberal conspiracy.

You moron....point to anyone...conservative, or moron like you, who has said rape doesn't exist.

The question is why Liberals/Progressives lie about it, by multiplying the actual numbers 40 times.

Not 20-25%....but 0.61%

40 x 0 = 0. Which is how much rape and racism there is in the world. I read it on infowars.

Link, you lying moron.

The lying liberal media tore the link down because they want dumb ugly women to rule the world. Those slimy little weasels :mad:

So, no link? That means your claim has no credibility.

Conservatives are right; there is no rape or racism in the world. It's just a liberal conspiracy.

You moron....point to anyone...conservative, or moron like you, who has said rape doesn't exist.

The question is why Liberals/Progressives lie about it, by multiplying the actual numbers 40 times.

Not 20-25%....but 0.61%

40 x 0 = 0. Which is how much rape and racism there is in the world. I read it on infowars.

Link, you lying moron.

The lying liberal media tore the link down because they want dumb ugly women to rule the world. Those slimy little weasels :mad:

Neither does the rest of this thread.

Not 20-25%....but 0.61%

Link, you lying moron.

Yet you're on here. Doesn't say much about you.

I don't know why these "conservatives" always wanna talk about why rape is legitimate. By all means, keep talking about this stuff through the next election cycle.

I don't know why these "conservatives" always wanna talk about why rape is legitimate. By all means, keep talking about this stuff through the next election cycle.

"I don't know why these "conservatives" always wanna talk about why rape is legitimate."

Of course that is a dissembling lie.

One candidate did, but he lost....and was given short shrift by this party.
You Liberals, on the other hand, voted for a rapist for President twice, and a killer as your "Liberal Lion of the Senate" over and over again.

Now for the "I don't know why" portion of your post....I know why you posted it: this thread clearly proves the mechanisms of dishonesty your party uses.....and it irks you.
You belong to a party of liars, and supporters of the most immoral behaviors.

Excellent.

Not 20-25%....but 0.61%

Link, you lying moron.

You've just admitted that you fit right into the thread as an example of how the Left lies.

In effect, you've proven the truth of the thread.

Don't ever change.

You belong to a party of liars, and supporters of the most immoral behaviors.

Excellent.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment :banana:

What sort of sleaze agrees that he voted for rapists and murderers, and claims that as a compliment?

I voted for Dole. Course that was before that party went completely f~cking bonkers...

Well...then I have to apologize for that....you only voted for the rapist once?

Of course the essence of my post was that support for the Democrats....I believe that that is your position now, is support for the iniquities that I mentioned.

What is it that students are expected to learn during their tour in the monasteries of Liberalism, universities?

The most important understanding is that the hard Left, the Marxist Left, controls secular society. A close look at contemporary mania for ‘political correctness’ reveals its derivation from Marxist ‘revolt against oppression’- but only certain groups are certified as ‘the oppressed.’ And the basis for certification is race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.

With Liberals in charge....truth has no bearing.

15. " Compare the humanists' hunger for learning with the resentment of a Columbia University undergraduate, who had been required by the school's core curriculum to study Mozart. She happens to be black, but her views are widely shared, to borrow a phrase, "across gender, sexuality, race and class."

"Why did I have to listen in music humanities to this Mozart?" she groused in a discussion of the curriculum reported by David Denby in "Great Books," his 1997 account of re-enrolling in Columbia's core curriculum. "My problem with the core is that it upholds the premises of white supremacy and racism. It's a racist core. Who is this Mozart, this Haydn, these superior white men? There are no women, no people of color." These are not the idiosyncratic thoughts of one disgruntled student; they represent the dominant ideology in the humanities today.

a. "Is Schuman content with a situation in which a Columbia student rails against having been asked merely to listen to Mozart because Mozart is a dead white male? Where might that student have picked up that attitude if not from the academy and its offshoots?

Whiteness studies, black studies, feminist studies, and queer studies are not a fever dream of the “neocons.” For decades now, students have been taught to search for an echo of their own “voices” in the books they read and to reject those works that they believe “exclude” them, a remarkably narrow approach to the arts... Why not revel in the far more eloquent and surprising “voices” of Dreiser, Beerbohm, or Wells, for example, whose understanding of human passions and ability to craft sentences of stunning beauty and precision far outstrip our own?." Nothing More Timeless Than Ignorance by Heather Mac Donald City Journal 13 January 2014

Answer: they are expected to learn only to be good little Liberals....and to never....never...think for themselves.

16. A study of political literature will reveal that it is Leftism that proclaims dishonesty, lies, fables and myths as their path to success.

Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered.
Georges Sorel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Please note this his influence resonated in both Marxism and Fascism. There is no essential difference between any of the totalist philosophies....Marxism, Fascism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism....

In his most famous work (1908), Sorel emphasized the violent and irrational motivations of social and economic conduct (echoing Pareto in many ways). His identification of the need for a deliberately-conceived "myth" to sway crowds into concerted action was put to use by the Fascist and Communist movements of the 1920s and after. http://homepage.newschool.edu/het//profiles/sorel.htm

He supported belief in myths about future social developments, arguing that such belief promoted social progress. Georges Sorel Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about Georges Sorel

Forum List

Back