Where Did The Love Go?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Can you imagine someone making a video like this today, after 8 years of Obama's presidency?
Yeah, I think we've all been Baracked for the last 8 years.

Obama did a great job. It's too bad your bias can't let u see that .

I bet that you are incapable of saying one positive thing about him . Not one .

He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .
He inherited a recovery and gave us the worst economic performance since the 1930s
He got Americans angry and screaming about race.

He inherited a recovery and gave us the worst economic performance since the 1930s

Get real! He inherited a disaster !

We have one of the strongest economies in a world were most places are in economic distress .

Race relations improve more than ever . Just cause you are angry doesn't mean everyone else is .

He inherited an economy in total freefall, one that was shedding 500,000 jobs per month.

Americans were angry and screaming about race from the moment he got into the White House. Especially the right. Did it ever occur to you that the treatment of Obama by Republicans (which was shameful), is the reason why.

People around the world love and respect Obama. The only ones who don't are American Republicans.

From -6% GDP to +2% GDP.

jpg

Any questions?

Show me recovery, Rebbe....

jpg

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Dear The Rabbi even if his sole job was to break through the barriers in perception
and give a new hope and perspective for people who never voted before or cared about govt,
to start learning and listening and getting involved for the first time, you gotta start somewhere.
How are we ever going to speed up the learning curve if people don't think govt applies to them.
The first step is to realize it does, and get involved.
It will take a lot more to teach people how to become self-governing
but the first step is to understand the concept and process of interacting and seeking representation at all.

The Rabbi RE: Where did the love go?
It's the age old battle between love vs. fear:
Whichever is greater dominates the other.

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 John 4:18

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear"
because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Get real! He inherited a disaster !

We have one of the strongest economies in a world were most places are in economic distress .

Race relations improve more than ever . Just cause you are angry doesn't mean everyone else is .
He inherited a recovering economy. Recall that GM and Chrysler had been bailed out, the banks stabilized. Unemployment is a lagging indicator so increased. He also promised that if we passed his porkulus bill UE would not rise above 7%. We did and it went over 10%.
Race relations improve more than ever? What the fuck have you been smoking??

He inherited an economy in total freefall, one that was shedding 500,000 jobs per month.

Americans were angry and screaming about race from the moment he got into the White House. Especially the right. Did it ever occur to you that the treatment of Obama by Republicans (which was shameful), is the reason why.

People around the world love and respect Obama. The only ones who don't are American Republicans.
Nobody was angry and screaming about race when he entered the WH. What planet did you live on? Everyone felt we had turned the corner on race relations.
It was Obama who fucked it up by inserting himself into every petty piece of shit incideent in America, from the Harvard professor to Trayvon to Ferguson.

jpg

Any questions?
reagan-vs-obama-october-11.gif

Forum List

Back