Where did all the stimulus money go?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Harvard, America's Richest University, Grabs Nearly $9 Million In Taxpayer CARES Aid

It's time once again to play, "Now where did all that stimulus money go?" It's fun because it is nearly impossible to track all of it, and because there is so much of it. But we do get little pictures like the article above as to where they go.

How about the elites university Harvard getting billions?

Indeed, an institution where all the rich fat cats go, and no, when Bernie talks about "free college" he is not talking about Harvard. That is where he sends HIS kids, not yours.

No, the college that is free will be a local community college which will offer degrees that will someday be as marketable as a high school diploma.

Only elitist Left wing indoctrination centers will get all that cash.

I can't help but to just sit back and laugh at it all. Nothing makes any sense anymore.
Oh, it makes sense.

If you want to know where all the corruption lies, just follow the money.

People are simple that way.

I can't help but to just sit back and laugh at it all. Nothing makes any sense anymore.
Oh, it makes sense.

If you want to know where all the corruption lies, just follow the money.

People are simple that way.

Oh I know that. Its easy to see where all the corruption is. Nobody seems to care though. Just keep printing. Its all gonna be just fine.

Harvard, America's Richest University, Grabs Nearly $9 Million In Taxpayer CARES Aid

It's time once again to play, "Now where did all that stimulus money go?" It's fun because it is nearly impossible to track all of it, and because there is so much of it. But we do get little pictures like the article above as to where they go.

How about the elites university Harvard getting billions?

Indeed, an institution where all the rich fat cats go, and no, when Bernie talks about "free college" he is not talking about Harvard. That is where he sends HIS kids, not yours.

No, the college that is free will be a local community college which will offer degrees that will someday be as marketable as a high school diploma.

In my city the community college is not free. It is so affordable and offers the same accreditation as a 4 year U. Strange how students from all over the world go to Ventura College.

Good thing the blob fired the inspector general who was supposed to monitor this.

Ruth’s Chris steak house got $20M or something like that. Potbelly Sandwich works got $10M
Many on this site do not want to hear the truth. All you get is RW backlash. Something about that is disturbing.

Good thing the blob fired the inspector general who was supposed to monitor this.

Ruth’s Chris steak house got $20M or something like that. Potbelly Sandwich works got $10M
That $349B went poof into the hands of a bunch of large public traded businesses. So much for it's (so called) intended small business owners. Fleece job.

Why would a Republican administration dump mountains of cash on "Left wing indoctrination centers" ... that makes absolutely no sense ...

[Harvard] is where [Bernie] sends HIS kids, not yours.

Comedy gold ... and very much true ...

In my city the community college is not free. It is so affordable and offers the same accreditation as a 4 year U. Strange how students from all over the world go to Ventura College.

From Ventura College's web site: "Ventura College, an accredited two-year institution of higher education, has been a part of this beautiful seaside community since 1925. It is conveniently located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 30 miles south of Santa Barbara. The 112-acre campus, set in the rolling hills of Ventura, has an enrollment of 14,500 students." [emphasis mine] {Cite} ...

That's a shame ... California Community Colleges used to be tuition free ... just a $5 registration fee and books ...

Many on this site do not want to hear the truth. All you get is RW backlash. Something about that is disturbing.
I agree this site is dominated by right wing extremists. I come to this site to hear what the idiots are saying. They do not deal with reality. They have found their messiah in Donald Trump. A man who does not believe in truth. They are zombie cultists, who believe everything he says.
Where do these people come from?

Why would a Republican administration dump mountains of cash on "Left wing indoctrination centers" ... that makes absolutely no sense ...

[Harvard] is where [Bernie] sends HIS kids, not yours.

Comedy gold ... and very much true ...

From Ventura College's web site: "Ventura College, an accredited two-year institution of higher education, has been a part of this beautiful seaside community since 1925. It is conveniently located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 30 miles south of Santa Barbara. The 112-acre campus, set in the rolling hills of Ventura, has an enrollment of 14,500 students." [emphasis mine] {Cite} ...

That's a shame ... California Community Colleges used to be tuition free ... just a $5 registration fee and books ...
They used to have a killer industrial arts program. The welding shop was way ahead of its time from the beginning. Toyota has taken over the Auto Repair with $$$. If you look at their class offerings, it is huge on Social Services. Like any other school, they have their share of "professional students"

I .Just. Want. Mine.

Where's my Donald J. Trump signed check? Where is my federal tax refund? Where is the refund of my March student loan payment.

Donald Trump's debts to me are skyrocketing. I may have to execute a judgment on the White House at this rate.

That $349B went poof into the hands of a bunch of large public traded businesses. So much for it's (so called) intended small business owners. Fleece job.

Well, small is a relative word. I don’t really mind the outlays myself.

Just the holier than thou attitude of some who can applaud AMC Theaters getting a bail out because they saw Die Hard there but whine about the Kennedy Center getting a bail out because they hate the people who attend art exhibits.

Ruth’s Chris Steak House chain with more than 5000 employees is among the first public companies to disclose it has received a government-backed loan to keep people on its payroll.

Isn't that what the PPP is all about???

Last edited:

Until it's a lie like I proved in my prior post.

Well, small is a relative word. I don’t really mind the outlays myself.

Just the holier than thou attitude of some who can applaud AMC Theaters getting a bail out because they saw Die Hard there but whine about the Kennedy Center getting a bail out because they hate the people who attend art exhibits.
Have to type in informative as we have down graded & made our button choice mostly useless.

Forum List

Back