Where are the Liberals on this board?

Pray? You haven't a clue to where I stand regarding faith or lack of such. Let's just say that anyone with an ounce of comprehension recognizes after years of posting, most evangelicals aren't too keen on my take. But than again, an ounce...

Your analysis of what I posted, leaves more than a bit to be desired, but you keep working on it.

OK Annie, I will not call you any names, but I refuse to continue listening to you vacillate... SO, let me hear YOUR solutions to OUR health care crisis

Well since I've no more control than you, can only give my ideas. BTW, it wasn't I that was vacillating, it was you that just went on attack for no reason.

Reform should begin with removing insurance from normal doctor visits and emergency care. Physicals, inoculations, stitches, broken bones, strep, eye exams, etc. Docs should get paid up front, without paperwork to insurance companies. That would most definitely lower costs. Wouldn't need tons of 'assistants' just to deal with insurance.

For those that have a need base reason for assistance in costs, the state should put something in place. There should also be a higher co-pay for those need based recipients, if they choose to go to emergency room over regular doctor when applicable.

Hospitalization should be covered under catastrophic policies. People should be able to choose their deductibles, whether provided by employer or self. Policies should be portable and no exceptions for pre-existing conditions.

There should be caps on 'pain and suffering' regarding malpractice. It's for the care of the patient, not making a familial generation rich. Thus tort reform would lower not only insurance, but costs of medical care throughout the system, as doctors premiums would also come down.

That's off the top of my head.

First off I didn't attack you for no reason...here's why, you just forwarded ideas on health care, so now Annie, what would be the vehicle; WHO or whom would be involved in debating, funding and implementing your ideas? If not our elected representatives, then WHOM Annie?

I understand there's a whole group of people who've been wrongly led to believe government IS the problem... No...BAD government is a problem, but government IS essential...unless you have a new idea to replace what our founding fathers created...

OK Annie, I will not call you any names, but I refuse to continue listening to you vacillate... SO, let me hear YOUR solutions to OUR health care crisis

Well since I've no more control than you, can only give my ideas. BTW, it wasn't I that was vacillating, it was you that just went on attack for no reason.

Reform should begin with removing insurance from normal doctor visits and emergency care. Physicals, inoculations, stitches, broken bones, strep, eye exams, etc. Docs should get paid up front, without paperwork to insurance companies. That would most definitely lower costs. Wouldn't need tons of 'assistants' just to deal with insurance.

For those that have a need base reason for assistance in costs, the state should put something in place. There should also be a higher co-pay for those need based recipients, if they choose to go to emergency room over regular doctor when applicable.

Hospitalization should be covered under catastrophic policies. People should be able to choose their deductibles, whether provided by employer or self. Policies should be portable and no exceptions for pre-existing conditions.

There should be caps on 'pain and suffering' regarding malpractice. It's for the care of the patient, not making a familial generation rich. Thus tort reform would lower not only insurance, but costs of medical care throughout the system, as doctors premiums would also come down.

First off I didn't attack you for no reason...here's why, you just forwarded ideas on health care, so now Annie, what would be the vehicle; WHO or whom would be involved in debating, funding and implementing your ideas? If not our elected representatives, then WHOM Annie?

I understand there's a whole group of people who've been wrongly led to believe government IS the problem... No...BAD government is a problem, but government IS essential...unless you have a new idea to replace what our founding fathers created...

Government in medicine for most of us is NOT essential, that is just your opinion. I'm not saying that others don't agree with you, but notice I'm not throwing up all sorts of hoops for you to jump through?

You seriously lack the ability to discuss/debate. Might as well go back to name calling. You failed to address anything I said, for better or worse.

Bad government is a problem. So is 'BIG' government. That's what you seem to want, I strenuously disagree.

should have given the american taxpayer and those unemployed a nice hunk of cash to throw around instead of giving it to all those gready rich people and failed corporations....it would have gone back into the system doing some real stimulas.....thats change i can believe in...

Oh riiiight. So now the cons are advocating "throwing money at the problem"????? Say WHAAAAT??? Isn't that what you despise about evil libs in the first place?

It wouldn't work anyway. The mindset of the American consumer up until the first of this year was spend spend spend, and when the green stuff is gone, charge charge charge. So what would they do? Spend the free money in a heartbeat, then run up the ol' credit cards again. Back to Square One.

you know what Maggie as far as im concerned by what you just said, your one of those people who say the government knows whats best for you.....and i CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK about those amongst us who would take say $25,000 and blow it,instead of paying off some bills.....FUCK THOSE people,they get what they deserve....and for the 50th fucking time...I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!....

Oh shit!!! You sound like you're going to tear thru your screen and smash her face in!

Good Stuff:clap2:

You want a stimulas? First, pass single payer health, then small businesses can be competative with large businesses in attracting good people. Then commit our nation to becoming energy independent. Address the issue of greenhouse gases while doing that. Both goals require developing technology that is eminently exportable at a profit.

But we will do neither. And you wigged out wingnuts will declare a wonderful victory as China seizes leadership in this century. What a bunch of failed people you are. What a terrible destruction you have wrought on this nation. No foreign philosophy or dictator has harmed this nation as greatly as you Conservative idiots have. And you continue to do so.

You are the root of the present economic debacle. And you are rooting for the failure of our nation, just to bring down someone that the majority voted in office. Just as you cheered for treason in the Plame case. Do you realize what you look like to those of us that are sane? What a bunch of pathetic losers and hateful people you Conservatives truly are.

Al Gore rants are comical ......

Where are the liberals? Having fun watching the right wingers ...

tantrum.gif

Personally, I love right wing solutions...they are always so simple minded... if they could only get people to evaporate, they MIGHT work...

Exactly! They expect Obama to clean up the failures of the previous administration in six months. Where were they when mistakes were being made? They say they were this critical of the Bush administration but I really don't see it.

Kool-Aid-man.jpg

Oh riiiight. So now the cons are advocating "throwing money at the problem"????? Say WHAAAAT??? Isn't that what you despise about evil libs in the first place?

It wouldn't work anyway. The mindset of the American consumer up until the first of this year was spend spend spend, and when the green stuff is gone, charge charge charge. So what would they do? Spend the free money in a heartbeat, then run up the ol' credit cards again. Back to Square One.

you know what Maggie as far as im concerned by what you just said, your one of those people who say the government knows whats best for you.....and i CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK about those amongst us who would take say $25,000 and blow it,instead of paying off some bills.....FUCK THOSE people,they get what they deserve....and for the 50th fucking time...I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!....

Oh shit!!! You sound like you're going to tear thru your screen and smash her face in!

Good Stuff:clap2:

Yeah, great stuff. A grown man throwing a hissy fit.

tantrum.gif

Personally, I love right wing solutions...they are always so simple minded... if they could only get people to evaporate, they MIGHT work...

Exactly! They expect Obama to clean up the failures of the previous administration in six months. Where were they when mistakes were being made? They say they were this critical of the Bush administration but I really don't see it.

Kool-Aid-man.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsWgg4gIoY]YouTube - Kool-Aid Man Log Rolling Commercial[/ame]​

Any intelligent economist knows that entrepeneurship is the only way to keep the economy together in the capitalist state of the United States. Small businesses account for way over half of the taxes collected, and yet Obama insists on his Cap and Trade which will kill most of these businesses which not only add to the economy but hire more than half of the workers in the United States. So, two black marks for cap and trade.
The National health plan is a farce, and has not been thought through carefully enough. Obama doesn't know what he is asking for or how it will look if passed, and congress hasn't a clue, nor have they read the 1000 page document. The congress passed the stimulus bill and the bailout bill before even reading the documents. The stimulus bill hasn't done a thing for our economy. And, if the money hasn't been spent, WTF are they waiting for? It occurs to me that congress passed the bill without any plans on how to spend it, and it is just sitting there waiting for someone with some intelligence to spend it for job creating projects. If the infrastructure needs attention, then let's get with the program and spend it on improving the infrastructure. And, do it now. Not next year.

You want a stimulas? First, pass single payer health, then small businesses can be competative with large businesses in attracting good people. Then commit our nation to becoming energy independent. Address the issue of greenhouse gases while doing that. Both goals require developing technology that is eminently exportable at a profit.

But we will do neither. And you wigged out wingnuts will declare a wonderful victory as China seizes leadership in this century. What a bunch of failed people you are. What a terrible destruction you have wrought on this nation. No foreign philosophy or dictator has harmed this nation as greatly as you Conservative idiots have. And you continue to do so.

You are the root of the present economic debacle. And you are rooting for the failure of our nation, just to bring down someone that the majority voted in office. Just as you cheered for treason in the Plame case. Do you realize what you look like to those of us that are sane? What a bunch of pathetic losers and hateful people you Conservatives truly are.

Don't let M&M hear you say that, she'll be here in a NY minute screeching about all the reasons he's not a laughingstock, and people are laughing WITH him, not AT him.

Don't let M&M hear you say that, she'll be here in a NY minute screeching about all the reasons he's not a laughingstock, and people are laughing WITH him, not AT him.

:lol:

Global Warming is a lie and Al Gore is a corrupt piece of donkey dung. I'll now accept my label as a Nazi that doesn't care about the environment......:eusa_whistle:

Government in medicine for most of us is NOT essential, that is just your opinion. I'm not saying that others don't agree with you, but notice I'm not throwing up all sorts of hoops for you to jump through?

You seriously lack the ability to discuss/debate. Might as well go back to name calling. You failed to address anything I said, for better or worse.

Bad government is a problem. So is 'BIG' government. That's what you seem to want, I strenuously disagree.

I ignored your health care suggestions. I'm trying to be nice here. I don't agree with you, but you do have the right to your opinion. It is not a simple issue, if it were, it would have been solved years ago and we wouldn't be talking about it. Harry Truman proposed health care reform in 1945. But, I do agree with you on eliminating denial for preexisting conditions...

I will take issue with tort reform...It is so right wing of you to paint the victims as the guilty parties. Are there people that try to cheat the system, yes; and that is an issue for the courts. You define it simply as 'pain and suffering', but there are hard costs to care for a disabled person. Let's take the example of child berth where a doctor of nurse is negligent and it causes severe brain damage...how much do you think life long care would cost Annie? Republicans tried to ram through a $250,000 maximum payout...that is a JOKE.

As I've said before, right wing solutions are great, if only they could get human beings to evaporate...

Government has essential functions Annie that you probably don't even consider. An example is protecting our food supply, our drinking water and the air we breath.

I think President Obama framed it perfectly in his Inaugural Address...

"The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works -- whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified. Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end. And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account -- to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day -- because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government."

I ignored your health care suggestions. I'm trying to be nice here. I don't agree with you, but you do have the right to your opinion. It is not a simple issue, if it were, it would have been solved years ago and we wouldn't be talking about it. Harry Truman proposed health care reform in 1945. But, I do agree with you on eliminating denial for preexisting conditions...

I will take issue with tort reform...It is so right wing of you to paint the victims as the guilty parties. Are there people that try to cheat the system, yes; and that is an issue for the courts. You define it simply as 'pain and suffering', but there are hard costs to care for a disabled person. Let's take the example of child berth where a doctor of nurse is negligent and it causes severe brain damage...how much do you think life long care would cost Annie? Republicans tried to ram through a $250,000 maximum payout...that is a JOKE.

As I've said before, right wing solutions are great, if only they could get human beings to evaporate...

Government has essential functions Annie that you probably don't even consider. An example is protecting our food supply, our drinking water and the air we breath.

"The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works -- whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified. Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end. And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account -- to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day -- because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government."

Pain and suffering is beyond the monetary amount for loss of future wages and medical care. You don't seem to understand what is under consideration. No surprise.

In any case, nice to talk with you without name calling.

Pain and suffering is beyond the monetary amount for loss of future wages and medical care. You don't seem to understand what is under consideration. No surprise.

In any case, nice to talk with you without name calling.

I don't think you understand that the American medical negligence record is the poorest in the developed world, with around 195,000 deaths per year, AND each case should be handled as a INDIVIDUAL case... does that word ring a right wing bell...LOL

Quite!

:lol:

Global Warming is a lie and Al Gore is a corrupt piece of donkey dung. I'll now accept my label as a Nazi that doesn't care about the environment......:eusa_whistle:
Al Gore is the closest thing to a turd in a suit that has come along in the my lifetime...and corruption is nothing new to the Gore clan.

tantrum.gif

Where as the Liberals solutions are always emotion driven void of any logic. Continue to hold hands and blame Bush, that will bring on change.

tantrum.gif

Where as the Liberals solutions are always emotion driven void of any logic. Continue to hold hands and blame Bush, that will bring on change.

You mean like long overdue health care reform, a 21st century energy policy and an education initiative to return America to number one, while the GOP and right wing pea brains cry, whine and screech; griped by the strongest human emotion...FEAR?

tantrum.gif

You mean like long overdue health care reform, a 21st century energy policy and an education initiative to return America to number one, while the GOP and right wing pea brains cry, whine and screech; griped by the strongest human emotion...FEAR?

The "solution" to all three according to left wing pinheads like you is GOVERNMENT, GOVERNMENT, GOVERNMENT which is the WORST possible thing to do in all three cases. Which of course is not gripped by wanting to make these things better, but by the strongest human emotion, SELF PRESERVATION ......... :eusa_whistle:

tantrum.gif

If you are not "fearful" of the current administration's policies that will surely bankrupt this country for years to come, you are truly blinded by partisanship. We are all Americans and we will all suffer no matter if your guy is in or not.

If you are not "fearful" of the current administration's policies that will surely bankrupt this country for years to come, you are truly blinded by partisanship. We are all Americans and we will all suffer no matter if your guy is in or not.

OK, then give me your assessment of George W. Bush's 8 years...

OK, then give me your assessment of George W. Bush's 8 years...

Who gives a FUCK about BUSH? Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. BUSH IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT... my God... :cuckoo:

OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRAPS are fucking things up NOW! Got that? NOW! What's your assessment of THAT?!

Forum List

Back